ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Share when you vote
RodeoPants2 08:01 PM 10-16-2020
Voted tonight. Will drop in the mail tomorrow. Felt great. Every one of those Republican motherfuckers need to be voted out, and they should carry a scared T with them until the day they die.
[Reply]
scho63 06:34 PM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
What about Prop 207?
Voted for the pot

Voted against the school stuff to increase and against the big income tax surcharge against people making over $250K to be hit with 3% income tax surcharge. That's BS and I make nowhere near $250K a year.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 07:31 PM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by Over Yonder:
I appreciate your concern. What I need is more convenience, that's for sure!! I wish they would just go ahead and mail my ballot to the DNC and have them fill it out for me. Coloring in those circles wears out my arm and wrist. And walking from my truck to the voting booth is taking years off my life, I'm just sure of it :-)

No you’re right. Being able to sit down with my wife and talk through the different issues, read up on the candidates, involve the kids, etc. what a disaster.

Way better to go stand in line somewhere then be shuffled into some booth
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 08:39 PM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by theoldcoach:
Medicare and Social Security aren't going anywhere.

I have been hearing this stuff for 40 years.

NO ADMINISTRATION, Republican of Democrat are going to do away with Medicare and Social Security.

Both parties have used these scare tactics from the minute that the bills became law.

It will never happen.
No President has ever cut the funding for Medicare and Social Security UNTIL TRUMP DID IT A FEW MONTHS AGO.

Trump also said he will make the funding cuts permanent if he gets re-elected. When you defund Medicare and Social Security, they can't pay the benefits. Social Security Benefits Could Be Permanently Depleted By 2023 If Payroll Taxes End.

This is not a scare tactic. You can deny it all you want, and you can stick your head in the sand, but this is the FIRST TIME that these programs have been defunded.

When a President SHOWS YOU that he is willing to defund these programs, and he says he plans to make it permanent, YOU SHOULD BELIEVE HIM.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 08:43 PM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I live in Kansas. Why would I vote? If I lived in Ohio or Pennsylvania I would vote but I'm sure my 3rd party vote would go unnoticed.
If you're voting third party, you're just throwing your vote away anyway, so you might as well stay home.

If you're sick of the Republicans in the Senate refusing to hold Trump accountable and you'd like to see this change, you should vote for Barbara Bollier for the U.S. Senate.

If you're a Trump supporter, you should at least own it and vote for Trump and for Roger Marshall.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 08:44 PM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Frank Underwood got rid of social security in lieu of a federal job creating program and had success.
I've never watched House of Cards. I had to Google that to see what you were talking about.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 08:48 PM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by Bump:
^proudly voted for a pedo

how about that latest "right wing terror attack?"
What a dumb**** you are. Joe Biden isn't a pedophile.

The guy YOU support has been accused of sexual assault by over 20 women. He refuses to give his DNA sample to E. Jean Carroll's attorneys, and he bragged about walking in on naked teenage girls in the dressing rooms of Trump beauty pageants. He also bragged about grabbing women by the pussy.

You proudly voted for a pedo, and you plan to do it again. So GTFO with your pedo bullshit.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 08:58 PM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
No President has ever cut the funding for Medicare and Social Security UNTIL TRUMP DID IT A FEW MONTHS AGO.

Trump also said he will make the funding cuts permanent if he gets re-elected. When you defund Medicare and Social Security, they can't pay the benefits. Social Security Benefits Could Be Permanently Depleted By 2023 If Payroll Taxes End.

This is not a scare tactic. You can deny it all you want, and you can stick your head in the sand, but this is the FIRST TIME that these programs have been defunded.

When a President SHOWS YOU that he is willing to defund these programs, and he says he plans to make it permanent, YOU SHOULD BELIEVE HIM.
You do realize the last president to cut funding for Medicare and SS was.......Obama. Right?

https://www.everycrsreport.com/reports/IN11159.html
[Reply]
Randallflagg 09:03 PM 10-17-2020
Social Security recipients are getting 1.5% cost of living raise in December. So much for your "cutting"....
[Reply]
Randallflagg 09:04 PM 10-17-2020

My God.........you are unbelievable in your venomous nonsense..
[Reply]
Chief Northman 09:07 PM 10-17-2020
What a thread
[Reply]
BWillie 10:41 PM 10-17-2020
If you're voting third party, you're just throwing your vote away anyway, so you might as well stay home.

If you're sick of the Republicans in the Senate refusing to hold Trump accountable and you'd like to see this change, you should vote for Barbara Bollier for the U.S. Senate.

If you're a Trump supporter, you should at least own it and vote for Trump and for Roger Marshall.
I don't really like that line of thinking because it breeds partisan ideology. In perfect life there would be no parties. Candidates would work for the people and together with other elected officials who they may or may not agree with. It shouldn't be us vs them, or enemy or hero. Vote who you think can do the job. More write ins and independent voices should be encouraged to be heard. Hopefully a movement starts.
[Reply]
jackkked 12:37 AM Yesterday
Share when you REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
Bump 12:48 AM Yesterday
What a dumb**** you are. Joe Biden isn't a pedophile.

The guy YOU support has been accused of sexual assault by over 20 women. He refuses to give his DNA sample to E. Jean Carroll's attorneys, and he bragged about walking in on naked teenage girls in the dressing rooms of Trump beauty pageants. He also bragged about grabbing women by the pussy.

You proudly voted for a pedo, and you plan to do it again. So GTFO with your pedo bullshit.
lol

all of the red flags are there, you choose to accept them.

Like here is a good example (posting this on facebook will get your post removed btw or at least the compilation of all of the videos like this)

Funny how not one accusation against Trump until he ran against the dems. And everything but the "grab them by the pussy" was he said she said, moron.

Last sentence is projection, classic
[Reply]
KCbroncoHATER 12:49 AM Yesterday
My wife and I voted 'absentee ballot' a week ago.

TRUMP 2020!
[Reply]
KCbroncoHATER 12:54 AM Yesterday
I'm also the only one in my subdivision who has a political sign in their yard. That is weird. I have been looking and zero signs. I am old and a lifetime NRA member so my sign goes out and stays out.

My black neighbor voted against all the republicans in office and against all the tax increases. Which is funny to me because he voted for the party of free stuff.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Up