ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 15
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Share when you vote
RodeoPants2 08:01 PM 10-16-2020
Voted tonight. Will drop in the mail tomorrow. Felt great. Every one of those Republican motherfuckers need to be voted out, and they should carry a scared T with them until the day they die.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 01:33 PM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
Your general statement about "production" isn't an answer. It's like telling someone whose house is burning down that what really matters is to build houses that are fireproof. It doesn't really help the guy whose house is burning down.
I don't see the houses of any senior citizens burning down. Social security is literally a tax the poor and give to the rich program(seniors have higher net worths than working folk). You're just too dumb to see it.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 01:59 PM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by scho63:
Voted all (R) yesterday, dropped off my ballot at the Post Office

Indeed. Our ballots arrived yesterday. We filled out our ballots (all R of course) and I dropped them by the election office this morning. I was surprised at how busy the place was. Long lines. Even the line to drop them in the box was busy. Took me about 15 minutes waiting. No big deal.

It's over and done with though. Now to watch the Chiefs on Monday and then head out for the other house in Wyoming. :-)
[Reply]
Randallflagg 02:00 PM 10-17-2020
:-) :-)

Did Avenatti tell you that?

The Democratic party died with JFK.
It absolutely did.........
[Reply]
eDave 02:53 PM 10-17-2020
Voted all (R) yesterday, dropped off my ballot at the Post Office
What about Prop 207?
[Reply]
Over Yonder 03:09 PM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
Sorry they don't have mail-in or early voting where you live, it's so convenient.
I appreciate your concern. What I need is more convenience, that's for sure!! I wish they would just go ahead and mail my ballot to the DNC and have them fill it out for me. Coloring in those circles wears out my arm and wrist. And walking from my truck to the voting booth is taking years off my life, I'm just sure of it :-)
[Reply]
LOCOChief 03:15 PM 10-17-2020
Sorry I didnít see this thread, Iím on my 4th ballot today. MAGA x 8
[Reply]
theoldcoach 03:24 PM 10-17-2020
I'm curious about something.

Will you and any other seniors who cheer for Trump be better off if Trump is re-elected and he permanently defunds Medicare and Social Security?

That's not hyperbole. He already ended the funding this year by Executive Order when he suspended the payroll tax. He stated that he intends to make it permanent if he is re-elected.

Social Security Benefits Could Be Permanently Depleted By 2023 If Payroll Taxes End
Medicare and Social Security aren't going anywhere.

I have been hearing this stuff for 40 years.

NO ADMINISTRATION, Republican of Democrat are going to do away with Medicare and Social Security.

Both parties have used these scare tactics from the minute that the bills became law.

It will never happen.
[Reply]
BWillie 03:26 PM 10-17-2020
I live in Kansas. Why would I vote? If I lived in Ohio or Pennsylvania I would vote but I'm sure my 3rd party vote would go unnoticed.
[Reply]
BWillie 03:27 PM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by theoldcoach:

NO ADMINISTRATION, Republican of Democrat are going to do away with Medicare and Social Security.

Both parties have used these scare tactics from the minute that the bills became law.

It will never happen.
Frank Underwood got rid of social security in lieu of a federal job creating program and had success.
[Reply]
theoldcoach 03:32 PM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Frank Underwood got rid of social security in lieu of a federal job creating program and had success.
Was that before or after he diddled little boys?
[Reply]
BWillie 03:36 PM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by stevieray:
:-)

Your insecurity is showing again, Lex.
Not really. Lex is right here. Instead of going against such a complete idiot and blowhard the Republican party did the exact opposite thing and blindly supports all the babble that comes out of his mouth. They doubled down on ignorance.

I know many lifelong Republicans in my family who have always voted R and who arent voting or voting for Biden this time around simply because they cannot stand Trump. But according to my facebook feed, most are doing the opposite and getting even more far right and radical.

Let me ask you this Stevie, do you think Trump cares about you? Do you think hes a good person? Would God think Trump is a good man?
[Reply]
Bump 03:39 PM 10-17-2020
I voted tonight. So did my wife. Two more votes for Biden in the red state of Kansas.

For the first time in my life I voted for every Democrat on the ballot. After watching the cowardly Republicans in the Senate refuse to hold Trump accountable for anything, I seriously doubt I will ever vote for a Republican again.

On the back of the ballot there was also a dozen judges running for re-election. They didn't have opponents. It was a yes/no vote to retain for each judge. Usually I just vote "yes" to retain every judge. This time I did it a little different. I Googled each one. I voted "yes" on every judge who was originally appointed by a Democrat, and I voted "no" on every judge who was originally appointed by a Republican.

There was a race where the country sherif was running unopposed for re-election. I didn't cast a vote in that race, as I refuse to vote for anyone with an (R) next to their name.

When John McCain died, the soul of the Republican Party died with him. The GOP is now just a bunch of Trump bootlickers, completely without ethics or morals. When the GOP goes the way of the Whig party, they will deserve it.
^proudly voted for a pedo

how about that latest "right wing terror attack?"
[Reply]
Randallflagg 03:55 PM 10-17-2020
I'm curious about something.

Will you and any other seniors who cheer for Trump be better off if Trump is re-elected and he permanently defunds Medicare and Social Security?

That's not hyperbole. He already ended the funding this year by Executive Order when he suspended the payroll tax. He stated that he intends to make it permanent if he is re-elected.

Social Security Benefits Could Be Permanently Depleted By 2023 If Payroll Taxes End

And there it is! I knew that sooner or later, the old "get rid of Medicare and Social Security would be flying....Propaganda by the left. Every damned election - the republican is going to "get rid of tour Medicare and your Social Security". Hasn't happened yet nor will it happen. If it were possible - That ridiculous Obamacare would have already been gone bye-bye.

Once more for the cheap seats. The President (regardless of who he is) can not get rid of anything - especially Medicare and Social Security.

You damned fascist democrats, without fail, try this nonsense all the time - think that Seniors are too stupid to understand how the law works. Isn't it about time that you fools move on to something else? Christ.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 03:58 PM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by theoldcoach:

It will never happen.

:-)
[Reply]
Raiderhader 04:12 PM 10-17-2020
I’ll wait to vote until Election Day. The less time the democrat and union controlled county of Wyandotte, Kansas has to fuck with my strict GOP ballot the better.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 15
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up