ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 15
< 12 345612 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Share when you vote
RodeoPants2 08:01 PM 10-16-2020
Voted tonight. Will drop in the mail tomorrow. Felt great. Every one of those Republican motherfuckers need to be voted out, and they should carry a scared T with them until the day they die.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 09:31 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
I voted tonight. So did my wife. Two more votes for Biden in the red state of Kansas.

For the first time in my life I voted for every Democrat on the ballot. After watching the cowardly Republicans in the Senate refuse to hold Trump accountable for anything, I seriously doubt I will ever vote for a Republican again.

On the back of the ballot there was also a dozen judges running for re-election. They didn't have opponents. It was a yes/no vote to retain for each judge. Usually I just vote "yes" to retain every judge. This time I did it a little different. I Googled each one. I voted "yes" on every judge who was originally appointed by a Democrat, and I voted "no" on every judge who was originally appointed by a Republican.

There was a race where the country sherif was running unopposed for re-election. I didn't cast a vote in that race, as I refuse to vote for anyone with an (R) next to their name.

When John McCain died, the soul of the Republican Party died with him. The GOP is now just a bunch of Trump bootlickers, completely without ethics or morals. When the GOP goes the way of the Whig party, they will deserve it.
What country are you moving to on November 4th, the one with the highest percentage of queers? Phagistan? Homoslovakia?
[Reply]
jackkked 10:14 PM 10-16-2020
I just can't wait for the cornpop.

It's gonna be be REEEEEEEE!!!!!!! all over again
[Reply]
listopencil 12:17 AM 10-17-2020
I voted tonight. So did my wife. Two more votes for Biden in the red state of Kansas.

For the first time in my life I voted for every Democrat on the ballot. After watching the cowardly Republicans in the Senate refuse to hold Trump accountable for anything, I seriously doubt I will ever vote for a Republican again.

On the back of the ballot there was also a dozen judges running for re-election. They didn't have opponents. It was a yes/no vote to retain for each judge. Usually I just vote "yes" to retain every judge. This time I did it a little different. I Googled each one. I voted "yes" on every judge who was originally appointed by a Democrat, and I voted "no" on every judge who was originally appointed by a Republican.

There was a race where the country sherif was running unopposed for re-election. I didn't cast a vote in that race, as I refuse to vote for anyone with an (R) next to their name.

When John McCain died, the soul of the Republican Party died with him. The GOP is now just a bunch of Trump bootlickers, completely without ethics or morals. When the GOP goes the way of the Whig party, they will deserve it.
Cool. Thanks for letting everyone know that you can be blamed for anything the (D) party does. That's great of you to clear the air like that and it is much appreciated.
[Reply]
BDj23 03:52 AM 10-17-2020

Thank you lex, very cool!
[Reply]
tyecopeland 07:00 AM 10-17-2020
So you voted against some random local guy running for a local office just because he has an R next to his name.

Cool cool cool

"I dont care about your personal positions, you ran on the Republican ticket. YOU ARE THE EVIL!"
[Reply]
Chief Northman 07:53 AM 10-17-2020
This will have Hall of Classics potential..
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:32 AM 10-17-2020

I used to vote both sides.
I did the opposite of Lex. I voted for 1 dem-he is a neighbor.

I have seen what the Dems have done and acted during the last 4 years and added that to The Bush years and what was done to McCain. REEEEEEEE

I just cant.

Add to that the liberal policies that rule schools and what has happened to me.
More-just cant.

As for the judges-every year I see them. I do not think it is fair that these people run unopposed and no one knows what they stand for. Even though judges are supposed to be about law-not politics. :-)

I think there is such a large democrat double standard that they will turn this country into Venezuela. I still believe in the validity of the Electoral College. Those people were a hell of a lot smarter than today's political people. There is a reason our system is full of checks and balances. It is to stop a one party system. Dems want a one party system and are finding ways to get it.
[Reply]
Over Yonder 08:34 AM 10-17-2020

John McCain is a prime example of why I cannot call myself a Republican. I'm kinda ashamed I voted for him in 2008, but I really didn't have much choice. It's kind of a weird twist of irony that the guy that piss pounded him in 2008 was the same guy (legacy anyways) he bailed out with his thumbs down vote. America gave the Reps all 3 houses in 2016, partly because we wanted Obummercare repealed. McCain proudly waved the bird at us Americans. I hate to speak ill of the deceased, but let me say I will never forget what he did to this country that day :-)

And as far as voting. Here in my county, election day is Nov 3. I will be voting that day, good Lord willing. :-)
[Reply]
Randallflagg 08:36 AM 10-17-2020

Good for you...However, you did nothing more than waste your precious "time". My Wife and I have already canceled out your vote.

As for John McCain - good riddance.
[Reply]
stevieray 08:40 AM 10-17-2020

:-)

Your insecurity is showing again, Lex.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:43 AM 10-17-2020
Come on, just be honest,you are not old enough to vote...
[Reply]
Over Yonder 08:48 AM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Come on, just be honest,you are not old enough to vote...
Oh hell, don't get that ball a rollin'. Next thing you know the Dems will lower the voting age to pre-newborn...... except for those pre-newborns that had unfortunate accidents involving Shop Vacs
[Reply]
NinerDoug 08:53 AM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88:
Not voting. No point in it. Waste of time
What ... if I told you ... there is ... no ... reality.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:54 AM 10-17-2020

Read your post to yourself slowly... Did you make your wife too or did you mansplain her... McCain was anything but a true conservative or Republican. He did what he had to do to survive twice in his life....
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 09:01 AM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by Over Yonder:
John McCain is a prime example of why I cannot call myself a Republican. I'm kinda ashamed I voted for him in 2008, but I really didn't have much choice. It's kind of a weird twist of irony that the guy that piss pounded him in 2008 was the same guy (legacy anyways) he bailed out with his thumbs down vote. America gave the Reps all 3 houses in 2016, partly because we wanted Obummercare repealed. McCain proudly waved the bird at us Americans. I hate to speak ill of the deceased, but let me say I will never forget what he did to this country that day :-)

And as far as voting. Here in my county, election day is Nov 3. I will be voting that day, good Lord willing. :-)
You're ashamed that you voted for John McCain.

:-)

John McCain was a war hero. John McCain was a good and decent man who voted his conscience. John McCain didn't "flip the bird to Americans" when he refused to support the fake bill that the Republicans were trying to ram through. That bill had nothing in it to replace the Affordable Care Act. That's why they called it the Skinny Bill. It was a bullshit tactic designed to kill the Affordable Care Act without any kind of replacement for it.

The majority of Americans support Obamacare. The majority of Americans don't want to tens of millions of people to lose their health insurance. The majority of Americans don't want insurance stripped away from people pre-existing medical conditions.

This is what John McCain said when he voted against the Skinny Bill:

Originally Posted by :
"From the beginning, I have believed that Obamacare should be repealed and replaced with a solution that increases competition, lowers costs, and improves care for the American people. The so-called "skinny repeal" amendment the Senate voted on today would not accomplish those goals. While the amendment would have repealed some of Obamacare's most burdensome regulations, it offered no replacement to actually reform our health care system and deliver affordable, quality health care to our citizens. The Speaker's statement that the House would be "willing" to go to conference does not ease my concern that this shell of a bill could be taken up and passed at any time.

"I've stated time and time again that one of the major failures of Obamacare was that it was rammed through Congress by Democrats on a strict-party line basis without a single Republican vote. We should not make the mistakes of the past that has led to Obamacare's collapse, including in my home state of Arizona where premiums are skyrocketing and health care providers are fleeing the marketplace. We must now return to the correct way of legislating and send the bill back to committee, hold hearings, receive input from both sides of aisle, heed the recommendations of nation's governors, and produce a bill that finally delivers affordable health care for the American people. We must do the hard work our citizens expect of us and deserve."
You are ashamed that you voted for John McCain, the war hero. And you are a staunch supporter of Donald Trump, the con man.

You and I see things very differently.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 15
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up