ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Trump vouches for q-anon, because he's a ****ing moron
RodeoPants2 01:23 AM 10-16-2020
:-):-):-)

Great work trumpers. Just terrific work. He's made the USA a laughingstock.

What crazy conspiracy won't he embrace? 9/11 truthers? Moon landings? Chemtrails?

lololololololol what an embarrassing clown.

Remember when I said more air time would be bad for trump? Yeah.. that aged well.

This clip where Trump gets compared to a crazy uncle while he refuses to denounce QAnon sums up how badly his town hall has gone. pic.twitter.com/GqvJGVS6Oo

— Sarah Reese Jones (@PoliticusSarah) October 16, 2020

Originally Posted by :
QAnon[a] (/ˌkjuːəˈnɒn/) is a far-right conspiracy theory.[b] It alleges that a cabal of Satan-worshiping pedophiles is running a global child sex-trafficking ring and plotting against President Donald Trump, who is battling against the cabal.[2] The theory also commonly asserts that Trump is planning a day of reckoning known as "The Storm", when thousands of members of the cabal will be arrested.[3][4] No part of the theory is based on fact.[5][6][7][8]

Although preceded by similar viral conspiracy theories such as Pizzagate,[9][10] the theory proper began with an October 2017 post on the anonymous imageboard shhhh by "Q", who was presumably a single American individual.[11] It is now likely 'Q' has become a group of people.[12][13] Q claimed to have access to classified information involving the Trump administration and its opponents in the United States. NBC News found that three people took the original Q post and expanded it across multiple media platforms to build internet followings for profit. QAnon was preceded by several similar anonymous shhhh posters, such as FBIAnon, HLIAnon (High-Level Insider), CIAAnon, and WH Insider Anon.[14]

Q has accused many liberal Hollywood actors, Democratic politicians, and high-ranking officials of being members of the cabal.[15] Q also claimed that Trump feigned conspiracy with Russians to enlist Robert Mueller to join him in exposing the sex-trafficking ring and preventing a coup d'état by Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, and George Soros.[16][17] "Q" is a reference to the Q clearance used by the U.S. Department of Energy.[18]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QAnon
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:42 AM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
Why would Trump retweet Qanon theories he knows nothing about.

He knows his base.

Is this where I post the Rachel Madcow Russia meme?
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 10:26 AM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Yet another deliberately false thread title by a piece of shit poster who should have lost his thread starting privileges long ago
[x] whine like a bitch
[ ] regurgitate tweet
[Reply]
FD 10:50 AM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Since Trump doesn't know anything about Qanon, and Trump is at the center of the entire Qanon conspiracy, we have proof straight from the horse's mouth that Qanon was always bullshit. My condolences, Taco. Time to move on.
For years the Qanon people on here were saying that the media was afraid to ask Trump about it because when they did he would confirm it was real and everything Q has been predicting would then come true.
:-)
[Reply]
NinerDoug 10:52 AM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
[x] whine like a bitch
[ ] regurgitate tweet
No fucking shit.

The President of the United States spreads a Q rumor that Biden had Seals killed to cover up the fact that OBL was not killed, and fucking CP Trumpers complain about about the God damned thread title?

Seriously?

They have loyalty to Trump, not to their country.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:54 AM 10-16-2020
Your Candidate spread false claims Kyle Rittenhouse was a “white supremacist”
[Reply]
NinerDoug 10:55 AM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by FD:
For years the Qanon people on here were saying that the media was afraid to ask Trump about it because when they did he would confirm it was real and everything Q has been predicting would then come true.
Well, of course, like Superman, he's got to keep his secret identity a secret.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 11:00 AM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Your Candidate spread false claims Kyle Rittenhouse was a “white supremacist”
Do you think that's comparable to Trump spreading a rumor that his political opponent in the coming election murdered a seal team to keep quiet the fact that they failed to kill OBL?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:07 AM 10-16-2020
Do you think that's comparable to Trump spreading a rumor that his political opponent in the coming election murdered a seal team to keep quiet the fact that they failed to kill OBL?
I guess I’m failing to distinguish purposeful lying for political gain. (Is caveat that in Trumps case he isn’t gaining by doing this. Just his intent)
[Reply]
NinerDoug 11:15 AM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
I guess I’m failing to distinguish purposeful lying for political gain. (Is caveat that in Trumps case he isn’t gaining by doing this. Just his intent)
1. "Kid who murdered a human being is a white supremacist." Statement about the kid's beliefs. What's going on in his head.

Unfounded? Ok. Biden gets a demerit for that one.

2. "Biden had US Servicemen murdered to hide the fact that OBL is still alive."

Statement about what he did. Statement about his actions. It's an accusation of a specific, horrendous, crime.

You think they are comparable?

There's nothing illegal about being a white supremacist. White supremacists are even proud of their beliefs.

There are probably even a few around this board.

So yeah, it's a matter of degree. Lighting up a cig in a no smoking area, vs. starting a forest fire.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 11:26 AM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
Care to comment on the murders by Antifa or Black Lies Matter? Hmm....Didn't think so..Hell, Antifa is a myth, remember?
I fully denounce any murders by Antifa or BLM, or by anyone acting under those names. And even if they also are against pedos, I still denounce them for any murders or any other violence that they may have been involved with.
[Reply]
Fish 11:36 AM 10-16-2020

[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:46 AM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by FD:
I'll reverse course and give the president kudos for his response. Officially reducing Qanon to a joke is maybe the best thing he's done as president.
[Reply]
FD 11:54 AM 10-16-2020
Really it is just another in an extremely long series of predictions that did not come true.

Remember that the first Q post that started this all was in 2017 and it claimed that Hillary Clinton had just been arrested.

I truly don't understand how some people are really this gullible.
[Reply]
Detoxing 12:08 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by FD:
Good times, good times.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 12:32 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by Fish:
:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up