ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 18
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Computer Repairman Who Exposed Biden Emails Says FBI Told Him to Stay Quiet
BucEyedPea 08:25 PM 10-15-2020
Why would they do that?

[Note: I know there is a thread about Hunter Biden's business deals, but this is about the continuing corruption in the FBI side of this matter.]

The Delaware computer repair man who revealed Hunter and Joe Biden’s email dealings with a Burisma executive told reporters that the FBI had asked him to stay quiet about his acquisition of Hunter Biden’s laptop after they recovered the device through federal subpoena.

John Paul Mac Isaac owns a Delaware Mac computer repair store. He came into possession of Hunter Biden’s water-damaged laptop in 2019. When the younger Biden never returned to his store to pay for the repairs Isaac carried out on the device, the Mac legally became the property of Isaac under the terms of the repair agreement with Biden — contrary to false information from Twitter and establishment liberals who claim that the laptop’s contents were “hacked.”

Isaac reported his possession of the laptop to the FBI at some point in 2019. The federal agency ultimately ended up taking possession of the device through a federal subpoena. However, Isaac — as was his legal right as the possessor of the device — made a hard drive backup of the Macbook’s contents.

Isaac ultimately took the information contained within the laptop to Utah Senator Mike Lee and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani. Giuliani in turn reported the contents to the New York Post, leading to Wednesday’s bombshell report on its contents.

However, Isaac revealed that the FBI had tried to convince him to stay silent about his discovery of the laptop’s contents, when speaking at length with reporters who arrived at his store on Wednesday after the New York Post published the story.

...................................

“They told me that nothing ever happens to people who don’t talk, the FBI, and that made me scared, because that’s not something I would expect the highest branch of,” said Isaac. “Don’t, don’t — It was more along the lines of, in our experiences when stuff like this happens nothing ever bad happens to people that keep quiet.” he added.
...................................

A reporter asked him if he believed the FBI was conducting a a “coverup” over the laptop and the subpoena, and he seemed to respond in the affirmative. “Yeah that’s how I feel about it kind of. Well s***. No comment–It’s too late.”

Isaac’s suggestion raises serious questions about the FBI’s involvement in his possession of the laptop.

Listen to Isaac’s full conversation with press on Wednesday here.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/wow-co...to-stay-quiet/

[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 12:45 PM 10-16-2020
Someone interviewed the computer shop owner.


[Reply]
patteeu 12:51 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
I'm not denying anything.
Neither are the Bidens.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 12:54 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Ironically I don't recall anyone on the left side of things asking to wait for verification on any of the paid-for-bullshit the left threw at Trump for 3 years.

The media made reports of accusations of Russian hookers pissing on the POTUS.....but emails pointing out evidence that Biden is a liar(already knew that from the past 40 years) and a photo of a crack pipe in Hunter's mouth.....nothing to see here...


It's probably containing some nasty, filthy, scary shit or the guy might have just given it to wikileaks or someone who would dump ALL of it onto the internet. Noone wants to see pics of Hunter and Obama sucking a baby dick though.
IDK it's almost like, maybe, liberals and RINO just hate President Trump. :-)
[Reply]
Pennywise 12:57 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Neither is either of the Bidens.
:-)
[Reply]
Fish 01:00 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
Nice way to find contact information so you can contact the customer and get paid.
You really think somebody dropped off a laptop and left no contact information for it? And that the shop would get paid by somehow getting the user's email and pics off the hard drive?
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 01:02 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Neither is either of the Bidens.
Maybe they will if they are formally charged with something. If there are no charges, there is no reason to even address it.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 01:04 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by Fish:
You really think somebody dropped off a laptop and left no contact information for it? And that the shop would get paid by somehow getting the user's email and pics off the hard drive?
Id say the laptop does not exist. The emails are non existent. Clearly no one would have given the guy the laptop.
[Reply]
seamonster 01:06 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by Fish:
You really think somebody dropped off a laptop and left no contact information for it? And that the shop would get paid by somehow getting the user's email and pics off the hard drive?
Say what you will about Rudy, but he's one of the most effective prosecutors in the history of the Justice Department. I don't think he's getting buffaloed by a civilian...It's not out of the realm of possibility.

But it seems obvious at this point that Bidens son -- who is a crack head -- had a major league fuck up and left behind a piece of incriminating evidence that a person like Gulliani is trained to find and adjudicate. The "facts" are clear.
[Reply]
Fish 01:07 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by seamonster:
Say what you will about Rudy, but he's one of the most effective prosecutors in the history of the Justice Department. I don't think he's getting buffaloed by a civilian...It's not out of the realm of possibility.

But it seems obvious at this point that Bidens son -- who is a crack head -- had a major league fuck up and left behind a piece of incriminating evidence that a person like Gulliani is trained to find and adjudicate. The "facts" are clear.
Well the "Facts" should be rather easy to verify then.
[Reply]
Detoxing 01:10 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by Fish:
You really think somebody dropped off a laptop and left no contact information for it? And that the shop would get paid by somehow getting the user's email and pics off the hard drive?
He left his phone number, allegedly. At the very least a phone number is listed.

And once the laptop is left for a prolonged period of time it becomes property of the shop. At that point he's free to go through it all he wants. Though i highly doubt he'd be going through it so he could collect payment, that doesn't jive.

Despite that, a "legally blind" man who's incredibly political just took some laptops from a guy named "Hunter Biden" and didn't think to collect contact info or verify via I.D? Who didn't bother to get a good look at him or confirm it was him at all?

:-) yeah ok....
[Reply]
patteeu 01:19 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Maybe they will if they are formally charged with something. If there are no charges, there is no reason to even address it.
Yeah, that’s a common tactic when an innocent politician is accused of serious wrongdoing by a major media outlet. Just keep quiet and hope it goes away. Sure.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 01:20 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by seamonster:
Say what you will about Rudy, but he's one of the most effective prosecutors in the history of the Justice Department. I don't think he's getting buffaloed by a civilian...It's not out of the realm of possibility.

But it seems obvious at this point that Bidens son -- who is a crack head -- had a major league **** up and left behind a piece of incriminating evidence that a person like Gulliani is trained to find and adjudicate. The "facts" are clear.
Rudy today aint the Rudy of his days as a prosecutor. To me he comes off as an old windbag lashing out till someone notices him. Trump and Rudy do best work silently.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 01:26 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
He left his phone number, allegedly. At the very least a phone number is listed.

And once the laptop is left for a prolonged period of time it becomes property of the shop. At that point he's free to go through it all he wants. Though i highly doubt he'd be going through it so he could collect payment, that doesn't jive.

Despite that, a "legally blind" man who's incredibly political just took some laptops from a guy named "Hunter Biden" and didn't think to collect contact info or verify via I.D? Who didn't bother to get a good look at him or confirm it was him at all?

:-) yeah ok....
Sometimes customer contact information is incorrectly recorded. Hunter is going to use several phone numbers at least one for friends and family and another for business.

Having listened to an interview of the shop owner. He comes off to me as slightly paranoid person and probably went through the laptop to find out if he should be paranoid or not.

Its also possible that he decided to go through it when the democrats impeached Trump to see if he could find information that corroborated or exonerated the President.
[Reply]
seamonster 01:31 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
Rudy today aint the Rudy of his days as a prosecutor. To me he comes off as an old windbag lashing out till someone notices him. Trump and Rudy do best work silently.
When I said "say what you will" that's what I was implying. But that doesn't automatically mean he's forgotten how to do his job and is being fed bullshit. Giuliani was absurdly good at what he did.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 01:34 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Yeah, that’s a common tactic when an innocent politician is accused of serious wrongdoing by a major media outlet. Just keep quiet and hope it goes away. Sure.
If there are no formal charges, it will just go away.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 18
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Up