ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 18
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Computer Repairman Who Exposed Biden Emails Says FBI Told Him to Stay Quiet
BucEyedPea 08:25 PM 10-15-2020
Why would they do that?

[Note: I know there is a thread about Hunter Biden's business deals, but this is about the continuing corruption in the FBI side of this matter.]

The Delaware computer repair man who revealed Hunter and Joe Biden’s email dealings with a Burisma executive told reporters that the FBI had asked him to stay quiet about his acquisition of Hunter Biden’s laptop after they recovered the device through federal subpoena.

John Paul Mac Isaac owns a Delaware Mac computer repair store. He came into possession of Hunter Biden’s water-damaged laptop in 2019. When the younger Biden never returned to his store to pay for the repairs Isaac carried out on the device, the Mac legally became the property of Isaac under the terms of the repair agreement with Biden — contrary to false information from Twitter and establishment liberals who claim that the laptop’s contents were “hacked.”

Isaac reported his possession of the laptop to the FBI at some point in 2019. The federal agency ultimately ended up taking possession of the device through a federal subpoena. However, Isaac — as was his legal right as the possessor of the device — made a hard drive backup of the Macbook’s contents.

Isaac ultimately took the information contained within the laptop to Utah Senator Mike Lee and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani. Giuliani in turn reported the contents to the New York Post, leading to Wednesday’s bombshell report on its contents.

However, Isaac revealed that the FBI had tried to convince him to stay silent about his discovery of the laptop’s contents, when speaking at length with reporters who arrived at his store on Wednesday after the New York Post published the story.

“They told me that nothing ever happens to people who don’t talk, the FBI, and that made me scared, because that’s not something I would expect the highest branch of,” said Isaac. “Don’t, don’t — It was more along the lines of, in our experiences when stuff like this happens nothing ever bad happens to people that keep quiet.” he added.

A reporter asked him if he believed the FBI was conducting a a “coverup” over the laptop and the subpoena, and he seemed to respond in the affirmative. “Yeah that’s how I feel about it kind of. Well s***. No comment–It’s too late.”

Isaac’s suggestion raises serious questions about the FBI’s involvement in his possession of the laptop.

Listen to Isaac’s full conversation with press on Wednesday here.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/wow-co...to-stay-quiet/

[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 11:54 AM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
That would be quite a story, if only there was at least one piece of evidence that Hunter Biden dropped it off...or that it was his laptop at all.
You have the signed quote, should be easy enough to compare the signature on it to see if it matches Hunter's known signature.
[Reply]
Iowanian 11:56 AM 10-16-2020
Ironically I don't recall anyone on the left side of things asking to wait for verification on any of the paid-for-bullshit the left threw at Trump for 3 years.

The media made reports of accusations of Russian hookers pissing on the POTUS.....but emails pointing out evidence that Biden is a liar(already knew that from the past 40 years) and a photo of a crack pipe in Hunter's mouth.....nothing to see here...

It's probably containing some nasty, filthy, scary shit or the guy might have just given it to wikileaks or someone who would dump ALL of it onto the internet. Noone wants to see pics of Hunter and Obama sucking a baby dick though.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:57 AM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
You have the signed quote, should be easy enough to compare the signature on it to see if it matches Hunter's known signature.
I would imagine a computer repair shop worth a damn would have at least one security camera too.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 11:58 AM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Ironically I don't recall anyone on the left side of things asking to wait for verification on any of the paid-for-bullshit the left threw at Trump for 3 years.
"Ironically"
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:01 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by Iowanian:

The media made reports of accusations of Russian hookers pissing on the POTUS.....but emails pointing out evidence that Biden is a liar(already knew that from the past 40 years) and a photo of a crack pipe in Hunter's mouth.....nothing to see here....
I don't have an issue with accusations being made, but if the accusations aren't proven valid, it is a nothingburger...just like the Mueller Report.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 12:03 PM 10-16-2020
I would imagine a computer repair shop worth a damn would have at least one security camera too.
The shop has a security camera that erases its video after 60 days. The shop owner claims he didn't realize the significance of what he had until after the tape was already over written.

Start looking to see if other shops in the area have cameras that might show Hunter Biden in the area.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:04 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
The shop has a security camera that erases its video after 60 days. The shop owner claims he didn't realize the significance of what he had until after the tape was already over written.
Of course.
[Reply]
Pennywise 12:05 PM 10-16-2020
And I would imagine you would naysay any evidence gained from a video.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 12:06 PM 10-16-2020
Of course.
More plausible than the failure of two cameras watching Epstein.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:07 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by Pennywise:
And I would imagine you would naysay any evidence gained from a video.
And I would imagine the video could show a guy in a chicken outfit, and you would swear it's Hunter Biden.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 12:09 PM 10-16-2020
And I would imagine the video could show a guy in a chicken outfit, and you would swear it's Hunter Biden.
How about Hunter Bidens lawyer emailing asking for the HD back?
[Reply]
BleedingRed 12:09 PM 10-16-2020
How about the FBI document?
[Reply]
Bewbies 12:09 PM 10-16-2020
They maybe do. It would be surprising if we have all of the data that will be released.
[Reply]
Pennywise 12:10 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
How about Hunter Bidens lawyer emailing asking for the HD back?
Prove it's Hunter's lawyer and not the Russians.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 12:10 PM 10-16-2020
It is 100% Hunter Bidens shit, and the slow drip drip of these file and emails are going to expose so much. You wont be able to deny it much longer so get it out of your system.....
[Reply]
Page 7 of 18
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up