ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 18
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Computer Repairman Who Exposed Biden Emails Says FBI Told Him to Stay Quiet
BucEyedPea 08:25 PM 10-15-2020
Why would they do that?

[Note: I know there is a thread about Hunter Biden's business deals, but this is about the continuing corruption in the FBI side of this matter.]

The Delaware computer repair man who revealed Hunter and Joe Biden’s email dealings with a Burisma executive told reporters that the FBI had asked him to stay quiet about his acquisition of Hunter Biden’s laptop after they recovered the device through federal subpoena.

John Paul Mac Isaac owns a Delaware Mac computer repair store. He came into possession of Hunter Biden’s water-damaged laptop in 2019. When the younger Biden never returned to his store to pay for the repairs Isaac carried out on the device, the Mac legally became the property of Isaac under the terms of the repair agreement with Biden — contrary to false information from Twitter and establishment liberals who claim that the laptop’s contents were “hacked.”

Isaac reported his possession of the laptop to the FBI at some point in 2019. The federal agency ultimately ended up taking possession of the device through a federal subpoena. However, Isaac — as was his legal right as the possessor of the device — made a hard drive backup of the Macbook’s contents.

Isaac ultimately took the information contained within the laptop to Utah Senator Mike Lee and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani. Giuliani in turn reported the contents to the New York Post, leading to Wednesday’s bombshell report on its contents.

However, Isaac revealed that the FBI had tried to convince him to stay silent about his discovery of the laptop’s contents, when speaking at length with reporters who arrived at his store on Wednesday after the New York Post published the story.

“They told me that nothing ever happens to people who don’t talk, the FBI, and that made me scared, because that’s not something I would expect the highest branch of,” said Isaac. “Don’t, don’t — It was more along the lines of, in our experiences when stuff like this happens nothing ever bad happens to people that keep quiet.” he added.

A reporter asked him if he believed the FBI was conducting a a “coverup” over the laptop and the subpoena, and he seemed to respond in the affirmative. “Yeah that’s how I feel about it kind of. Well s***. No comment–It’s too late.”

Isaac’s suggestion raises serious questions about the FBI’s involvement in his possession of the laptop.

Listen to Isaac’s full conversation with press on Wednesday here.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/wow-co...to-stay-quiet/

[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 11:03 AM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Answer me this (I know you won't), but if this was so airtight and on the up and up, why has Guiliani refused to present any of this evidence before the Senate Judiciary panel and testify to all of this. Graham has extended an invitation for him to do so.
Trump wants to win this election in the last couple of weeks of it which is why this story is starting to break now.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 11:07 AM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by Cosmos:
Donald Trump admitted he owes >$420 Million debt, of which all or part is owed to foreign entities or banks...

And he is back in the Supreme Court to FIGHT having to hand over his tax returns.

But you numb nuts chase Hunter computer conspiracy theories/ Soviet disinformation...three weeks before an election.

Glad you idiots have your tin foil thinking caps on, as always.
That picture of Hunter, asleep with a crack pipe hanging from his mouth, is more than a conspiracy theory. It is a teaser.
[Reply]
Detoxing 11:09 AM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
That picture of Hunter, asleep with a crack pipe hanging from his mouth, is more than a conspiracy theory. It is a teaser.
Since when do people fall asleep after smoking crack?
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:27 AM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
:-) What, you've never injected heroin right before completing a 5K?
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 11:30 AM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
As I speculated in the other thread, Hunter likely was Honeypotted and the Honey put the pipe in his mouth after he passed out and she took the picture. Come on man? That picture did take itself and Hunter didn't take it when he was passed out.

Hunter Biden is an owned man and since Joe will protect him at all cost, by extension Joe is owned.
[Reply]
Fish 11:35 AM 10-16-2020
Computer shop had a laptop that wasn't picked up, so they went through the hard drive to snoop for email and pics? That's a nice way to gain your customers' trust.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 11:36 AM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by Fish:
Computer shop had a laptop that wasn't picked up, so they went through the hard drive to snoop for email and pics? That's a nice way to gain your customers' trust.
He's a hero. Bidens are completely corrupt and we all know it now. If you don't pick it up in a certain amount of time, it's their property.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 11:39 AM 10-16-2020
Nice way to find contact information so you can contact the customer and get paid.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:40 AM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
He's a hero. Bidens are completely corrupt and we all know it now. If you don't pick it up in a certain amount of time, it's their property.
So, when do you think an arrest will be made?
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:41 AM 10-16-2020
Nice way to find contact information so you can contact the customer and get paid.
What customer would pay for repairs, if they haven't picked up the laptop?
[Reply]
patteeu 11:42 AM 10-16-2020
Customers pay.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 11:49 AM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
What customer would pay for repairs, if they haven't picked up the laptop?
Obviously not Hunter Biden who probably forgot what he did with the laptop in his drug induced stupor.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:51 AM 10-16-2020
Obviously not Hunter Biden who probably forgot what he did with the laptop in his drug induced stupor.
That would be quite a story, if only there was at least one piece of evidence that Hunter Biden dropped it off...or that it was his laptop at all.
[Reply]
Iowanian 11:52 AM 10-16-2020
I'm just hoping the rest of the emails blow the top off of everything and any of these corrupt politicians are exposed for HOW they become so wealthy.

As nervous as the left and media seem to be about discrediting the email, I'll wager there is some nasty shit in those files.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:53 AM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
I'm just hoping the rest of the emails blow the top off of everything and any of these corrupt politicians are exposed for HOW they become so wealthy.

As nervous as the left and media seem to be about discrediting the email, I'll wager there is some nasty shit in those files.
I have no interested in the emails being discredited. I'm just interested in seeing them verified as legitimate, which hasn't happened.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 18
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up