ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 18
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Computer Repairman Who Exposed Biden Emails Says FBI Told Him to Stay Quiet
BucEyedPea 08:25 PM 10-15-2020
Why would they do that?

[Note: I know there is a thread about Hunter Biden's business deals, but this is about the continuing corruption in the FBI side of this matter.]

The Delaware computer repair man who revealed Hunter and Joe Biden’s email dealings with a Burisma executive told reporters that the FBI had asked him to stay quiet about his acquisition of Hunter Biden’s laptop after they recovered the device through federal subpoena.

John Paul Mac Isaac owns a Delaware Mac computer repair store. He came into possession of Hunter Biden’s water-damaged laptop in 2019. When the younger Biden never returned to his store to pay for the repairs Isaac carried out on the device, the Mac legally became the property of Isaac under the terms of the repair agreement with Biden — contrary to false information from Twitter and establishment liberals who claim that the laptop’s contents were “hacked.”

Isaac reported his possession of the laptop to the FBI at some point in 2019. The federal agency ultimately ended up taking possession of the device through a federal subpoena. However, Isaac — as was his legal right as the possessor of the device — made a hard drive backup of the Macbook’s contents.

Isaac ultimately took the information contained within the laptop to Utah Senator Mike Lee and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani. Giuliani in turn reported the contents to the New York Post, leading to Wednesday’s bombshell report on its contents.

However, Isaac revealed that the FBI had tried to convince him to stay silent about his discovery of the laptop’s contents, when speaking at length with reporters who arrived at his store on Wednesday after the New York Post published the story.

“They told me that nothing ever happens to people who don’t talk, the FBI, and that made me scared, because that’s not something I would expect the highest branch of,” said Isaac. “Don’t, don’t — It was more along the lines of, in our experiences when stuff like this happens nothing ever bad happens to people that keep quiet.” he added.

A reporter asked him if he believed the FBI was conducting a a “coverup” over the laptop and the subpoena, and he seemed to respond in the affirmative. “Yeah that’s how I feel about it kind of. Well s***. No comment–It’s too late.”

Isaac’s suggestion raises serious questions about the FBI’s involvement in his possession of the laptop.

Listen to Isaac’s full conversation with press on Wednesday here.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/wow-co...to-stay-quiet/

[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 08:36 AM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
This is quite the elaborate hoax, they were even able to get the computer repair shop to play along, I mean unless you think they faked that as well.

I am sure creating these employees and people out of thin air would be hard to prove right? Nobody has ever used this place before this? Those people don't know anyone in the town?
Pretty ****ing impressive.

I am sure media hasn't looked into any of this at all right?

its all just a magical miracle made up hoax using real people in a real town and a real business.

See the problem with idiots like you and Lex and others is you cant see the obvious difference in a public establishment and people with verifiable names and identities is not the same as pulling some shit out of thin air and using anonymous sources etc...

The FBI could clear this up real easy saying they never talked to the guy.
The FBI could clear it up by taking any sort of action. Maybe arrest someone. With such rock-solid evidence, it shouldn't take long.

Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:
Lix and adoltoliverimbecile are two twisted, Democrat apparatchiks.
Thanks for contributing to the conversation, shit-for-brains. :-)
[Reply]
stevieray 08:39 AM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
that making up shit .
oh the irony....:-)

Remember when you claimed Mueller was going to put the CIC in jail?

funny how you guys are incapable of not embarrassing yourselves.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 08:52 AM 10-16-2020
It seems fairly obvious to me that the person who dropped off the laptop was not Hunter Biden, rather someone who knew what was on that laptop. It had "water damage" so I'd bet Hunter threw it in the water, this person retrieved it, took it to the repair place which was owned by a dude who is a Trump supporter...and left it there. Just knew that this stuff would eventually come out without having to tie his name to it.

The shop owner said he could not say if it was Hunter who dropped it off.

I have not heard about 3 laptops, only one. But it seems there are stories just a-flyin' all over the place...

If it's fake, that means somebody created like 40K fake emails, fake pictures and fake videos of Hunter smoking crack and having sex...and if it was the Russians, they would have had to create these fakes, get the laptop to some rando computer repair shop, and depend that they guy would turn over the stuff to the FBI but also keep a copy for himself to give to Rudy...it's all part of their master plan...mutha fuggin 24 Degree Chess Bitches!!
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:53 AM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Assuming the entire far-fetched story is true, which is quite a stretch, why the New York Post? Dumb move.
:-)

It was on Fox the past couple of nights too. Oh, but Fox only lies, right?

Just maybe the FBI told him to keep quiet for his own safety, knowing the people who have mysteriously died or killed themselves if connected to leading Dems.
[Reply]
Donger 08:56 AM 10-16-2020
Has the FBI commented on any of this at all yet?
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 08:57 AM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by stevieray:
oh the irony....:-)

Remember when you claimed Mueller was going to put the CIC in jail?

funny how you guys are incapable of not embarrassing yourselves.
Mueller should have put the Covidiot in Chief in jail. He would have succeeded if William Barr hadn't shut down the investigation and lied about the results.

You should stick to playing "Elvis Dress Up" and stay out of political discussions. You're not equipped to handle them.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:58 AM 10-16-2020
The FBI could clear it up by taking any sort of action. Maybe arrest someone. With such rock-solid evidence, it shouldn't take long.
Way to ignore the overall point but its probably tough realizing how dumb you are.

And why would the FBI arrest anyone?
[Reply]
BigBeauford 08:58 AM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
It seems fairly obvious to me that the person who dropped off the laptop was not Hunter Biden, rather someone who knew what was on that laptop. It had "water damage" so I'd bet Hunter threw it in the water, this person retrieved it, took it to the repair place which was owned by a dude who is a Trump supporter...and left it there. Just knew that this stuff would eventually come out without having to tie his name to it.

The shop owner said he could not say if it was Hunter who dropped it off.

I have not heard about 3 laptops, only one. But it seems there are stories just a-flyin' all over the place...

If it's fake, that means somebody created like 40K fake emails, fake pictures and fake videos of Hunter smoking crack and having sex...and if it was the Russians, they would have had to create these fakes, get the laptop to some rando computer repair shop, and depend that they guy would turn over the stuff to the FBI but also keep a copy for himself to give to Rudy...it's all part of their master plan...mutha fuggin 24 Degree Chess Bitches!!
It's most likely some or all of these documents were obtained during the Burisma hack back in December I believe. Rudy is probably getting worked or willingly working with Russian intel. Hard to determine how much of the emails and documents are authentic yet until the Metadata can be retrieved. The computer shop story is complete bullshit though.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 09:02 AM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:

Just maybe the FBI told him to keep quiet for his own safety, knowing the people who have mysteriously died or killed themselves if connected to leading Dems.
You mean like this guy? The guy who mysteriously died in his jail cell at the exact time that TWO different security cameras mysteriously malfunctioned?

It would be nice to know what Jeffery Epstein could have told us about Trump before he mysteriously died while in the custody of Trump's DOJ.

[Reply]
Donger 09:03 AM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
You mean like this guy? The guy who mysteriously died in his jail cell at the exact time that TWO different security cameras mysteriously malfunctioned?

It would be nice to know what Jeffery Epstein could have told us about Trump before he mysteriously died while in the custody of Trump's DOJ.

"I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."
[Reply]
Pennywise 09:05 AM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
It's most likely some or all of these documents were obtained during the Burisma hack back in December I believe. Rudy is probably getting worked or willingly working with Russian intel. Hard to determine how much of the emails and documents are authentic yet until the Metadata can be retrieved. The computer shop story is complete bullshit though.
God the shit you guys have to conjure to cover your corruption.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 09:06 AM 10-16-2020

"I got hairy legs!"
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:07 AM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:

You must've fallen and hit your head while snooping around a hospital to prove Covid doesn't exist.

Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Way to ignore the overall point but its probably tough realizing how dumb you are.

And why would the FBI arrest anyone?
Because of CRIMES. :-)

This whole thing will vanish after the election.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 09:12 AM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by Pennywise:
God the shit you guys have to conjure to cover your corruption.
Answer me this (I know you won't), but if this was so airtight and on the up and up, why has Guiliani refused to present any of this evidence before the Senate Judiciary panel and testify to all of this. Graham has extended an invitation for him to do so.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:16 AM 10-16-2020
Assuming the entire far-fetched story is true, which is quite a stretch, why the New York Post? Dumb move.
It was a dumb move for you to post this...Do you seriously believe it wasn't given to other media outlets... Are these other outlets reporting the story today? GTFO
[Reply]
Page 4 of 18
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up