ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 16
< 123 456713 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Computer Repairman Who Exposed Biden Emails Says FBI Told Him to Stay Quiet
BucEyedPea 08:25 PM 10-15-2020
Why would they do that?

[Note: I know there is a thread about Hunter Biden's business deals, but this is about the continuing corruption in the FBI side of this matter.]

The Delaware computer repair man who revealed Hunter and Joe Biden’s email dealings with a Burisma executive told reporters that the FBI had asked him to stay quiet about his acquisition of Hunter Biden’s laptop after they recovered the device through federal subpoena.

John Paul Mac Isaac owns a Delaware Mac computer repair store. He came into possession of Hunter Biden’s water-damaged laptop in 2019. When the younger Biden never returned to his store to pay for the repairs Isaac carried out on the device, the Mac legally became the property of Isaac under the terms of the repair agreement with Biden — contrary to false information from Twitter and establishment liberals who claim that the laptop’s contents were “hacked.”

Isaac reported his possession of the laptop to the FBI at some point in 2019. The federal agency ultimately ended up taking possession of the device through a federal subpoena. However, Isaac — as was his legal right as the possessor of the device — made a hard drive backup of the Macbook’s contents.

Isaac ultimately took the information contained within the laptop to Utah Senator Mike Lee and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani. Giuliani in turn reported the contents to the New York Post, leading to Wednesday’s bombshell report on its contents.

However, Isaac revealed that the FBI had tried to convince him to stay silent about his discovery of the laptop’s contents, when speaking at length with reporters who arrived at his store on Wednesday after the New York Post published the story.

“They told me that nothing ever happens to people who don’t talk, the FBI, and that made me scared, because that’s not something I would expect the highest branch of,” said Isaac. “Don’t, don’t — It was more along the lines of, in our experiences when stuff like this happens nothing ever bad happens to people that keep quiet.” he added.

A reporter asked him if he believed the FBI was conducting a a “coverup” over the laptop and the subpoena, and he seemed to respond in the affirmative. “Yeah that’s how I feel about it kind of. Well s***. No comment–It’s too late.”

Isaac’s suggestion raises serious questions about the FBI’s involvement in his possession of the laptop.

Listen to Isaac’s full conversation with press on Wednesday here.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/wow-co...to-stay-quiet/

[Reply]
Marcellus 08:09 AM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Need a tissue? I'm sorry for raining on your fantasy parade.
You haven't rained on anything, you would have to actually make a salient point to accomplish that and so far as I can tell the next time you do would be your first.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:09 AM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by backinblack:
I mean giving a story to print media before television media isn't exactly uncommon. Just look at all the "scoops" that the New York Times, Washington Post, Los Angeles Times etc receive, all the time.

And I don't watch Fox News(or any cable news) but I wouldn't doubt they are covering this story intently.
Its most likely Rudy has someone there he specifically trusts.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 08:09 AM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Look who showed back up to faceplant for the 1,000 time. :-)

"if they really exist" :-)
So far, none of this story has been substantiated, including the existence of the emails.
[Reply]
petegz28 08:15 AM 10-16-2020
So far, none of this story has been substantiated, including the existence of the emails.
:-) ...except the Dems saying Russia "stole the emails"...you know...the ones you said don't exist?
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 08:15 AM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Look who showed back up to faceplant for the 1,000 time. :-)

"if they really exist" :-)
I like to drop in every now and then to see if the Trump supporters have figured out yet that Trump is going down and he is going to take the entire Republican party down with him. This will be a blowout of epic proportions.

Lindsey Graham knew it. He still knows it. He just can't admit it any more.

If we nominate Trump, we will get destroyed.......and we will deserve it.

— Lindsey Graham (@LindseyGrahamSC) May 3, 2016

[Reply]
Marcellus 08:16 AM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
I like to drop in every now and then to see if the Trump supporters have figured out yet that Trump is going down and he is going to take the entire Republican party down with him. This will be a blowout of epic proportions.

Lindsey Graham knew it. He still knows it. He just can't admit it any more.

Cant wait for you meltdown on Nov 4th but you wont be here to show it I am sure.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 08:21 AM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by petegz28:
:-) ...except the Dems saying Russia "stole the emails"...you know...the ones you said don't exist?
I'm sure we'll be seeing the definitely-not-photoshopped emails shortly.
[Reply]
MagicHef 08:23 AM 10-16-2020
This is what we are supposed to believe:
  1. Hunter Biden, who lives in Los Angeles, decides to fly 3000 miles across country, to drop off 3 MacBook Pros at a repair shop run by a blind guy who charges the insanely low price of $85.
  2. He gets off the plane and drunk drives to the repair shop, because there aren't repair shops in LA.
  3. He drops them off, signs a contract for repair and then disappears.
  4. The repair shop owner recovers and reads Hunter's *private* emails, a few of which mention a possible meeting with his dad and is so alarmed, he contacts the FBI.
  5. The FBI arranges to pick up the hard drives, but the computer repair shop owner takes a totally normal step of copying them. Once he realizes the FBI isn't doing anything with them, he calls up the most credible ex-Mayor on Earth and hands them the contents of these drives.
  6. That totally credible ex-Mayor sits on them for months, then chooses to release them 3 weeks before the election.
  7. The mainstream media asks to independently verify their validity but said ex-Mayor does what all people trying to prove facts do: He ignores these requests.
If these emails really existed, and if they were as alarming as it's being pushed, Giuliani wouldn't have sat on them for months. And if Giuliani wanted to prove their validity, he'd turn them over to forensic experts.

Do you guys even realize how stupid this story is?

:-)

Seriously. I'll ask again. Do you guys even realize how stupid this story is?
Are there any parts of this story you think are true? Did the repair guy forge the FBI subpoena? Are the pictures of Hunter fake?
[Reply]
petegz28 08:23 AM 10-16-2020
So you're claiming the Dems are claiming that Russia stole photoshopped emails? :-)

So they stole emails that don't exist and photoshopped them.

Anymore bullshit you wanna sling against the wall to try and head this off?
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:26 AM 10-16-2020
This is quite the elaborate hoax, they were even able to get the computer repair shop to play along, I mean unless you think they faked that as well.

I am sure creating these employees and people out of thin air would be hard to prove right? Nobody has ever used this place before this? Those people don't know anyone in the town?
Pretty ****ing impressive.

I am sure media hasn't looked into any of this at all right?

its all just a magical miracle made up hoax using real people in a real town and a real business.

See the problem with idiots like you and Lex and others is you cant see the obvious difference in a public establishment and people with verifiable names and identities is not the same as pulling some shit out of thin air and using anonymous sources etc...

The FBI could clear this up real easy saying they never talked to the guy.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 08:30 AM 10-16-2020
Lix and adoltoliverimbecile are two twisted, Democrat apparatchiks.
[Reply]
scho63 08:34 AM 10-16-2020
:-):-):-):-):-)

Oh you stupid ignorant fuck! :-)
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 08:34 AM 10-16-2020
Trump, Giuliani, and TDS (Trump's Dumbass Supporters) just can't seem to understand that making up shit about Beau Biden isn't a winning campaign strategy.

But please, by all means, keep doing it. It's working out so well for you.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:35 AM 10-16-2020
Trump, Giuliani, and TDS (Trump's Dumbass Supporters) just can't seem to understand that making up shit about Beau Biden isn't a winning campaign strategy.

You are funny to watch rage... Please never change, we need humor during the hoax pandemic...
[Reply]
scho63 08:36 AM 10-16-2020

You believe in the tooth fairy, the Easter Bunny and the Russian Collusion hoax but this your calling fake......:-)

LexLoser on the wrong side of another story. You're 100% for inaccuracy.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 16
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up