ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 72
< 123 45671353 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Trump Nominates Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court
Taco John 03:05 PM 09-26-2020
Live now:


[Reply]
displacedinMN 05:17 PM 09-26-2020
What will she be accused of


rape
adultery
animal abuse
child abuse
alcoholism
drug use
seducing a professor
speeding
cutting down a neighbor's tree
stealing cable

Should have a pole
[Reply]
Halfcan 05:18 PM 09-26-2020
Originally Posted by jdubya:
With a little over 200 million Christians in the US, 70 million of which are Catholic, what could go wrong with alienating the "religious cult"?
I don't see how any person of faith can vote for Sleepy Joe or any Dem. Their churches have been vandalized and burned, they have been harrassed by BLM and barred by Dem Mayors and Governers from attending service.

Religious Freedom is at stake this election.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 05:19 PM 09-26-2020
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
That would have definitely been a fun confirmation vote.
:-):-):-) No doubt!!
[Reply]
petegz28 05:20 PM 09-26-2020
My honest opinion....the Republicans are being very hypocritical BUT...after the entire Russia hoax, the impeachment bullshit and what they did to Kavanaugh...fuck it...the Dems got what they deserved!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 05:20 PM 09-26-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
I don't see how any person of faith can vote for Sleepy Joe or any Dem. Their churches have been vandalized and burned, they have been harrassed by BLM and barred by Dem Mayors and Governers from attending service.

Religious Freedom is at stake this election.
:-):-):-)
[Reply]
Pointer19 05:20 PM 09-26-2020
Originally Posted by BDj23:
Wanted Ted Cruz
Heíll be number four
[Reply]
Halfcan 05:22 PM 09-26-2020
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
What will she be accused of


rape
adultery
animal abuse
child abuse
alcoholism
drug use
seducing a professor
speeding
cutting down a neighbor's tree
stealing cable

Should have a pole
All of the Above- plus she wants to destroy your Clean Air and the Enviroment- according to Chuck!
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 05:25 PM 09-26-2020
Originally Posted by petegz28:
the Republicans are being very hypocritical
How so?
[Reply]
Randallflagg 05:35 PM 09-26-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
All of the Above- plus she wants to destroy your Clean Air and the Enviroment- according to Chuck!

Not to mention the fact that she was the "gunman on the knoll" when JFK was shot. :-)
[Reply]
cooper barrett 05:42 PM 09-26-2020
Claire,

She is a trip from her days as a public defender to her failure as a private atty and later as a prosecutor/ DA... Well let's just say that If Claire thinks the gays and minorities should be scared now you should have seen her in her law and order days where jailing them was her pipeline to a paycheck. If you don't think she's a loser looking for a ride look at her ex (Joe) before she was hired (married) by the nursing home fraud King of MO.

Like any Denver fan, I wouldn't cry if a massive heart attack took her out. When she moved to St Louis, commited tax fraud with an airplane, and still somehow shows up on Sunday news shows. Do you get your news from MSNBC???


Originally Posted by Taco John:
Claire McCaskill is on MSNBC talking about how this is a scary day for gay and minorities.

[Reply]
jdubya 05:43 PM 09-26-2020
Originally Posted by petegz28:
My honest opinion....the Republicans are being very hypocritical BUT...after the entire Russia hoax, the impeachment bullshit and what they did to Kavanaugh...**** it...the Dems got what they deserved!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
My number 1 reason for voting for Trimp was for nominating Judges. Everything else was secondary to me. If he walked away from this and somehow lost in November, Iím scared to guess who Biden/Harris would have nominated. To me, he doing exactly what I voted for him to do. Iím riding the Trump Train baby!!!
[Reply]
Halfcan 05:45 PM 09-26-2020
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
Not to mention the fact that she was the "gunman on the knoll" when JFK was shot. :-)
:-)

The party that has leaders like Clinton, Feinstein, Walters, and Pelosi- some of the most evil hags in US history- they are now trying to DESTROY a sweet, honest soccer Mom. Disgusting.

This will cost them more votes. I am sure Catholics are aware they are being called a "dangerous Cult" now.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 06:00 PM 09-26-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
She'll own the distinction of being the only hot SCJ, very attractive gal... she has a Julianne Moore thing going on
You were doing fine, until you named the comp. Julianne Moore is butt ugly.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 06:02 PM 09-26-2020
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Claire McCaskill is on MSNBC talking about how this is a scary day for gay and minorities.
Well, Halloween is coming, so it'll be great!
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:07 PM 09-26-2020
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
You were doing fine, until you named the comp. Julianne Moore is butt ugly.
You need...


[Reply]
Page 3 of 72
< 123 45671353 > Last »
Up