ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 72
< 12 34561252 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Trump Nominates Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court
Taco John 03:05 PM 09-26-2020
Live now:


[Reply]
Halfcan 04:26 PM 09-26-2020
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Claire McCaskill is on MSNBC talking about how this is a scary day for gay and minorities.
Why in the world anyone care what this hag has to say? One of the most corrput politicians in Missouri history.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 04:29 PM 09-26-2020
Originally Posted by Bump:
so who did she rape? Find out soon on MSM outlets!
Oh no no no, this is how their going to attack her; she dealt drugs and turned tricks in college and law school to pay her way through and then because she is Catholic they will say she supports pedophiles and a pedophilia religion. Wouldn't be surprised if they go down this gutter.:-)
[Reply]
Halfcan 04:39 PM 09-26-2020
Democrates need to be listed as a Terrorist network- all they do is spread hate, destruction, lies and murder in the street.

They are ISIS at this point.
[Reply]
patteeu 04:40 PM 09-26-2020
Ding dong, the living constitution is dead again.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 04:41 PM 09-26-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Democrates need to be listed as a Terrorist network- all they do is spread hate, destruction, lies and murder in the street.

They are ISIS at this point.
Thoroughly agree.

They have been ISIS since the mid-60's.:-)
[Reply]
Eleazar 04:41 PM 09-26-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Oh no no no, this is how their going to attack her; she dealt drugs and turned tricks in college and law school to pay her way through and then because she is Catholic they will say she supports pedophiles and a pedophilia religion. Wouldn't be surprised if they go down this gutter.:-)
They'll stick with the "religious zealot" line I think. It will be amusing to see them try to destroy a nice, successful, likeable working mom with small children for being a Christian and a Catholic in the weeks before an election.
[Reply]
Halfcan 04:49 PM 09-26-2020
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
They'll stick with the "religious zealot" line I think. It will be amusing to see them try to destroy a nice, successful, likeable working mom with small children for being a Christian and a Catholic in the weeks before an election.
They already are- I watched about 5 minutes of CNN today and they called her a "dangerous religious Cult member" and this was Before the official nomination was out. They are losing their shit now in pure meltdown mode.

Cancel Religious Freedom! Dems
[Reply]
Randallflagg 04:52 PM 09-26-2020
This country is going to shit as fast as it can travel. "Religious Cult".......good lord. However, had she been Muslim - the MSM would have embraced her.
[Reply]
Halfcan 04:56 PM 09-26-2020
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
This country is going to shit as fast as it can travel. "Religious Cult".......good lord. However, had she been Muslim - the MSM would have embraced her.
Along with burning bibles in the street, attacking clergy and burning churches, spray painting hate all over Jewish synagogues- it shows you what these Fascist true agenda is.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 04:59 PM 09-26-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Along with burning bibles in the street, attacking clergy and burning churches, spray painting hate all over Jewish synagogues- it shows you what these Fascist true agenda is.


Absolutely. Antifa - Brownshirts. Black Lies Matter - communists. :-)
[Reply]
jdubya 05:00 PM 09-26-2020
With a little over 200 million Christians in the US, 70 million of which are Catholic, what could go wrong with alienating the "religious cult"?
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 05:03 PM 09-26-2020
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
They'll stick with the "religious zealot" line I think. It will be amusing to see them try to destroy a nice, successful, likeable working mom with small children for being a Christian and a Catholic in the weeks before an election.
IMHO, Trump could have gone either way i.e. Barrett or Lagoa but I think he went Barrett because he and his staff have realized through some of their internal polling that they have lost ground with the white suburban soccer moms who voted for him in 16 and what better way than to put someone on the SCOTUS that is just like them. And to your point, once the radical left begin to "Bork/Cavanaugh" her this will pull back a lot of these suburban mom votes because they will feel they are being attacked as well. The Latino/Latina vote is already looking very good and why they went Barrett.
[Reply]
BDj23 05:06 PM 09-26-2020
Wanted Ted Cruz
[Reply]
Halfcan 05:08 PM 09-26-2020
Lying Chuck Schumar- doing his best to disrespect ACB right now. What an evil lying fuck.

"ACB - opposes Clean Air, Will keep Jews from Marrying, Hates gays, is a Radical Right Winger, blah, blah, blah!"

Sleepy Joe and Ho Harris slamming ACB now.
[Reply]
kcpasco 05:09 PM 09-26-2020
Originally Posted by BDj23:
Wanted Ted Cruz
That would have definitely been a fun confirmation vote.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 72
< 12 34561252 > Last »
Up