ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 49
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Trump Nominates Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court
Taco John 03:05 PM 09-26-2020
Live now:


[Reply]
Just Passin' By 01:40 PM 09-28-2020

I was a lawyer on the @senjudiciary for 5-years. One of the issues I worked on was nominations.

You want an inside look at the @SenateDems playbook to tarnish GOP nominees?

Here are 4 stories you need to know. pic.twitter.com/q5VOKwtnCs

— Rep. Chip Roy (@RepChipRoy) September 28, 2020

[Reply]
Otter 01:58 PM 09-28-2020

Amy Coney Barrett:

-Sheís a woman, so they canít hire their usual fake sexual assault victims.
-She has two black children, so they canít smear her as a racist.

Taking early bets as to what the Democrats will cook up to try to stop ACB...

— Candace Owens (@RealCandaceO) September 26, 2020


Libtards are forgetting that even supreme court justices don't forget when you try to ruin their lives and their family's lives because you're a sore loser.

But if history is an indicator they'll double on their insufferable.

Have I mentioned how much I love smearing libtard's faces in dog shit?

:-)
[Reply]
Otter 02:11 PM 09-28-2020
Well, she is white and it's racist to judge someone based on the color of their skin.

Amirite, libtards?
[Reply]
Otter 02:15 PM 09-28-2020

Immigration Reformers OK Judge Amy Coney Barrett https://t.co/jVkxRE4bcn via @BreitbartNews @NeilMunroDC

— FAIR (@FAIRImmigration) September 28, 2020


I'm in!

:-)
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 02:30 PM 09-28-2020
Meh, drag her through the mud for being a religious nutcase. She'll still be appointed, but she won't come out unscathed.
[Reply]
Pennywise 02:31 PM 09-28-2020
Originally Posted by Otter:


Libtards are forgetting that even supreme court justices don't forget when you try to ruin their lives and their family's lives because you're a sore loser.

But if history is an indicator they'll double on their insufferable.

Have I mentioned how much I love smearing libtard's faces in dog shit?

:-)
That's more black children than Kamala Harris has.
[Reply]
Otter 02:37 PM 09-28-2020
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Meh, drag her through the mud for being a religious nutcase. She'll still be appointed, but she won't come out unscathed.
Sane people know libtards will set the bar even lower. You're running out poor and week people's backs to walk upon while shouting moral superiority.

The Boy who Cried Wolf.

Read it.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 03:09 PM 09-28-2020
Originally Posted by Otter:
Sane people know libtards will set the bar even lower. You're running out poor and week people's backs to walk upon while shouting moral superiority.

The Boy who Cried Wolf.

Read it.
Cuntservatives do the same thing. The Birther nonsense is a great example. Dragging the "other team" through the mud, justified or not, is standard operating procedure for both sides.
[Reply]
vailpass 03:11 PM 09-28-2020
Originally Posted by Pennywise:
That's more black children than Kamala Harris has.
That's more black children than Kamala Harris' parents have.
[Reply]
Otter 03:14 PM 09-28-2020
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Cuntservatives do the same thing. The Birther nonsense is a great example. Dragging the "other team" through the mud, justified or not, is standard operating procedure for both sides.
Libtards tried to ruin a man's life (Brett Kavanaugh) and his families life simply because they didn't like the man nominating him.

You slime balls bring it to a new low simply because you're brainwashed and vindictive with no morals.

You Are Scum.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 03:16 PM 09-28-2020
When's the vote?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:20 PM 09-28-2020
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
When's the vote?
I don't think the hearings even start for a couple more weeks. I think I saw 10/13 somewhere.
[Reply]
vailpass 03:33 PM 09-28-2020
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
When's the vote?
This is the SCOTUS confirmation schedule being circulated around the Senate
From CNNís Phil Mattingly & Ariane De Vogue

The likely confirmation hearing schedule in the Senate Judiciary Committee for Judge Amy Coney Barrett, President Trumpís expected pick for the Supreme Court vacancy, is being circulated to members of the Senate, according to three people familiar with the process.

The schedule would be as follows:

Remember: This schedule is subject to change if something unexpected comes up in the next few weeks, but Republicans are pretty locked in on this timeline. It would tee up a Senate floor vote shortly before Election Day.



https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-ne...46c0e7a89ff0c8
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 03:43 PM 09-28-2020
Originally Posted by Otter:
Libtards tried to ruin a man's life (Brett Kavanaugh) and his families life simply because they didn't like the man nominating him.

You slime balls bring it to a new low simply because you're brainwashed and vindictive with no morals.

You Are Scum.
The poor guy now sits on the Supreme Court. Cry me a river.
[Reply]
digger 03:46 PM 09-28-2020

[Reply]
Page 10 of 49
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up