ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 26
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Democrats trying to steal Pennsylvania
Hammock Parties 12:55 PM 09-17-2020
This is horrifying. All legal, too. Horrifying that they've been allowed to do this. Now they don't even need to be postmarked? What a fucking GYP.

Pennsylvania Supreme Court extends state's mail ballot deadline

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...xtended-417044

Originally Posted by :
Pennsylvania's Supreme Court extended the due date for mail ballots in the November election, a decision that will likely result in more votes being counted in the state — and more time to determine the final results.

Mail-in ballots in Pennsylvania have previously been due by the time polls close on Election Day. But the court's order adds a three-day extension to receive ballots that are postmarked by 8 p.m. on Election Day. Ballots with a preelection postmark will now be counted as long as they are received by 5 p.m. on Nov. 6, three days after the polls close.

The court also wrote that ballots "received within this period that lack a postmark or other proof of mailing, or for which the postmark or other proof of mailing is illegible, will be presumed to have been mailed by Election Day unless a preponderance of the evidence demonstrates that it was mailed after Election Day."

And now, ladies and germs, we'll just take ALL the green party votes too!!!

Pennsylvania Supreme Court removes Green Party presidential candidate from ballot

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...-vp-candidates

Originally Posted by :
The Pennsylvania Supreme Court ruled Thursday that the presidential and vice presidential candidates for the Green Party cannot appear on the state’s ballots this cycle, handing Democrats a win as they try to consolidate support in the key swing state.

The court ruled in a 5-2 decision that the Green Party did not follow proper procedure for getting on the ballot, overturning a Republican judge’s decision in a lower court ruling.

The Green Party earlier this year swapped out Elizabeth Faye Scroggin for Howie Hawkins as its presidential candidate. But the high court ruled that it failed to properly get Scroggin on the ballot, so “subsequent efforts to substitute Hawkins were a nullity.” It ruled a similar substitution effort to get Angela Walker on the ballot as the party’s vice presidential nominee was invalid.
Is this enough to steal Pennsylvania? We'll see.

FLORIDA DUDE POLL. Pennsylvania Trump 51%, Biden 45%.

— FloridaDude297 (@FloridaDude297) September 12, 2020

[Reply]
Merde Furieux 05:26 AM 09-22-2020
Originally Posted by RedDiaperPants2:
I'm going to dedicate most of my free time to calling democratic voters in PA to make sure they know how to request their mail in ballots, how to vote by mail, how to vote early, where their polling places are, etc.
:-)
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 06:52 AM 09-22-2020
Wisconsin just passed the same thing. These pathetic scumbags will stop at nothing to steal this election.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 07:11 AM 09-22-2020
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
Wisconsin just passed the same thing. These pathetic scumbags will stop at nothing to steal this election.
Who's going to stop them?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:21 AM 09-22-2020
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:
Who's going to stop them?
Trump isn't worried about it, but he and Republicans are ill-prepared to deal with it. Trump is probably being lied to, to not worry by his shitty staff full of globalist snakes.

A Soros group is behind it which includes some RINO NeoCons with mostly Democrats. And UN is involved, supported by Big Tech and the World Economic Forum ( Who's head as said they 're getting rid of shareholder capitalism with the great Re-Set). That right there is what Democrats claimed about Russian interference.

Remember when Romney said, they were trying to set things up so no one from the outside of them would ever get in? I remember that.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 07:28 AM 09-22-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Trump isn't worried about it, but he and Republicans are ill-prepared to deal with it. Trump is probably being lied to, to not worry by his shitty staff full of globalist snakes.

A Soros group is behind it which includes some RINO NeoCons with mostly Democrats. And UN is involved, supported by Big Tech and the World Economic Forum ( Who's head as said they 're getting rid of shareholder capitalism with the great Re-Set). That right there is what Democrats claimed about Russian interference.

Remember when Romney said, they were trying to set things up so no one from the outside of them would ever get in? I remember that.
The only way to beat them is with overwhelming support for President Trump on election day. I still think that, mathematically, we can overcome the fraud and abuse. Therefore if Biden "wins", that means to me that not enough people in this nation care ipso facto the nation has already been lost.

We shall see.
[Reply]
loochy 07:39 AM 09-22-2020
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
and?
well it's clearly racist because he's black
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:08 AM 09-22-2020
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:
The only way to beat them is with overwhelming support for President Trump on election day. I still think that, mathematically, we can overcome the fraud and abuse. Therefore if Biden "wins", that means to me that not enough people in this nation care ipso facto the nation has already been lost.

We shall see.
Well, I prefer back-up. This is why I support the current SC seat to be filled and more. One area where the courts can be involved is when there is evidence of fraud.

Soros is behind the mail in votes. I forget the name of the operation. I'd have to look it up again. HiLiaRy, Soros' gal, is telling Biden to absolutely no concede. That's when they will find extra ballots for Biden in the following weeks. This is what they did for 2018, attempted in 2000 in Florida. They will keep counting until Biden is the winner. If Trump doesn't concede claiming fraud, they've openly talked of using the military to remove him. There are two former CIA who ran for congress in 2018 who approached Milley about a coup to remove Trump. They refused so he had that letter published. I can't believe this is happening in America. Nothing is normal. Yet, rodeo whines about the right violating norms. They accuse our side of everything the do and are. They are the fascists. Can't make it up! But it's not funny anymore.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 08:11 AM 09-22-2020
Well, I prefer back-up. This is why I support the current SC seat to be filled. One area where the courts can be involved is when there is evidence of fraud.
The Democrats are howling in protest, starting with Joe Biden who insisted that Justice Ginsburg’s seat remain open until the voters pick the next president. “Don’t vote to confirm anyone nominated under the circumstances President Trump and Senator McConnell have created,” Biden said on Sunday during remarks he delivered in Philadelphia. “Don’t go there. Uphold your constitutional duty, your conscience. Let the people speak.” He claimed that filling Justice Ginsburg’s seat with President Trump’s nominee during the remainder of his current term would amount to an “abuse of power.”

Sorry Joe, but there is no “abuse of power” in following the Constitution’s process for the nomination and confirmation of judges, including Supreme Court justices. The president nominates. The Senate advises and consents. That is not only their constitutional right. It is their constitutional duty. Moreover, the Senate decides its own rules and procedures in exercising its “advice and consent” powers.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/202...-joseph-klein/
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:14 AM 09-22-2020
Well postal workers can't find ballots if the left has their Brown Shirts shooting them.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 10:01 AM 09-22-2020
Trump isn't worried about it
I'm not sure where you're getting that theory from, since Trump has been railing against stuff like this for months.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:38 PM 09-22-2020

JUST IN: Matt Gaetz calls on the Florida Attorney General to launch an investigation into Mike Bloomberg "for potentially engaging in bribery and vote buying in the state of Florida."

— The Bias News (@thebias_news) September 22, 2020

[Reply]
Merde Furieux 05:03 AM 09-23-2020
About 2 million Pennsylvanians have requested mail-in-ballots for the 2020 election but there are concerns that not everyone knows how they should be returned.The ballots come with three parts: The ballot itself, a “secrecy envelope” which is just an envelope with the words “Official Election Ballot” printed on the front, and the outer envelope in which you mail everything back to the state. The problem is that some people haven’t been putting their ballots inside the secrecy envelope before mailing it back.

https://hotair.com/archives/john-s-2...-wont-counted/
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:39 AM 09-23-2020
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
Republicans don't want people to vote
I think we'd like to keep the voting to "real" and "productive" Americans. So no liberals.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 10:28 AM 09-23-2020
Originally Posted by :
Ranked choice voting OK'd by Maine Supreme Court, rejecting Republican opposition

The Maine Supreme Court greenlighted ranked-choice voting for the upcoming presidential election-- becoming the first state in the nation to do so -- and overriding efforts by Republicans to block the implementation of the system they say prevents voters' rights from being heard.

The system allows voters to rank all of the candidates on the ballot. If no one wins a majority of first-place votes, then the ballots are re-tabulated by computer to eliminate the underdogs and reallocate votes based on those supporters’ second-place choices...
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ran...can-opposition
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 10:30 AM 09-23-2020
Not opposed to RCV, but it has to be an all or nothing thing across the country.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 26
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up