ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 26
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Democrats trying to steal Pennsylvania
Hammock Parties 12:55 PM 09-17-2020
This is horrifying. All legal, too. Horrifying that they've been allowed to do this. Now they don't even need to be postmarked? What a fucking GYP.

Pennsylvania Supreme Court extends state's mail ballot deadline

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...xtended-417044

Originally Posted by :
Pennsylvania's Supreme Court extended the due date for mail ballots in the November election, a decision that will likely result in more votes being counted in the state — and more time to determine the final results.

Mail-in ballots in Pennsylvania have previously been due by the time polls close on Election Day. But the court's order adds a three-day extension to receive ballots that are postmarked by 8 p.m. on Election Day. Ballots with a preelection postmark will now be counted as long as they are received by 5 p.m. on Nov. 6, three days after the polls close.

The court also wrote that ballots "received within this period that lack a postmark or other proof of mailing, or for which the postmark or other proof of mailing is illegible, will be presumed to have been mailed by Election Day unless a preponderance of the evidence demonstrates that it was mailed after Election Day."

And now, ladies and germs, we'll just take ALL the green party votes too!!!

Pennsylvania Supreme Court removes Green Party presidential candidate from ballot

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...-vp-candidates

Originally Posted by :
The Pennsylvania Supreme Court ruled Thursday that the presidential and vice presidential candidates for the Green Party cannot appear on the state’s ballots this cycle, handing Democrats a win as they try to consolidate support in the key swing state.

The court ruled in a 5-2 decision that the Green Party did not follow proper procedure for getting on the ballot, overturning a Republican judge’s decision in a lower court ruling.

The Green Party earlier this year swapped out Elizabeth Faye Scroggin for Howie Hawkins as its presidential candidate. But the high court ruled that it failed to properly get Scroggin on the ballot, so “subsequent efforts to substitute Hawkins were a nullity.” It ruled a similar substitution effort to get Angela Walker on the ballot as the party’s vice presidential nominee was invalid.
Is this enough to steal Pennsylvania? We'll see.

FLORIDA DUDE POLL. Pennsylvania Trump 51%, Biden 45%.

— FloridaDude297 (@FloridaDude297) September 12, 2020

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:11 PM 09-18-2020
OP literally says they don't have to be postmarked.

Tell me why we can't call the election on election night.

Tell me.
[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 01:14 PM 09-18-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
OP literally says they don't have to be postmarked.

Tell me why we can't call the election on election night.

Tell me.
Do you not read this thread?
Originally Posted by Snopes Hammer:
There are already several states that have deadlines after election day. Some up to 10 days.

You want to mandate how states should run their elections?

https://www.vote.org/absentee-ballot-deadlines/

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:15 PM 09-18-2020
I did.

They have to be postmarked by election day. Everywhere.

OP wants to do away with that.

Why?
[Reply]
Bowser 01:17 PM 09-18-2020
A question for you.

Tell me why election voter identification standards that have held without question for decades need to be suddenly ****ing changed in 2020.

Give me a good reason.

Spoiler!
Voter ID standards have had a light shined on them due to the uptick in attention voter fraud is receiving these days. It's not hard to figure out.

Now explain to us why mail in ballots seem to be so sacred to those on the left leading up to November 3rd?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:18 PM 09-18-2020
READ BUDDY

Originally Posted by :
ballots received within this period that lack a postmark or other proof of mailing will be presumed to have been mailed by Election Day
they're just gonna keep counting any ballot they can find in Pennsylvania til they win

after 3 days? fuck it, extend the deadline, we already did it once...oh yeah these were all received by nov. 3 - no proof of that, but they were, trust us!!!!

it's 100% preposterous
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 01:20 PM 09-18-2020
You can now add Michigan to the list (not that you couldn't already have done that before).

Originally Posted by :
Michigan Judge Extends Deadline 2 Weeks for Mail-In Ballots Postmarked by November 2

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ed-november-2/
[Reply]
Inspector 01:22 PM 09-18-2020
Ever notice how often the communi.....I mean, the democrats pretend that "mail-in" voting is the same as "Absentee" voting.

I suspect most of the useful idiots believe they're the same.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:22 PM 09-18-2020
At least they're keeping the postmark requirement.

Now the question - can a postmark be faked?
[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 01:24 PM 09-18-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Voter ID standards have had a light shined on them due to the uptick in attention voter fraud is receiving these days. It's not hard to figure out.
Why is there more attention being paid? Not because of actual cases of fraud. It's being done to suppress the vote.

But there are other threads for that...
Originally Posted by :
Now explain to us why mail in ballots seem to be so sacred to those on the left leading up to November 3rd?
Because the left wants high voter turnout. The right doesn't.

That's why Trump is crying about this ahead of time. The more votes cast, the worse his chances of being reelected.
[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 01:26 PM 09-18-2020
Originally Posted by Inspector:
Ever notice how often the communi.....I mean, the democrats pretend that "mail-in" voting is the same as "Absentee" voting.

I suspect most of the useful idiots believe they're the same.
Explain the difference.
[Reply]
Inspector 01:26 PM 09-18-2020
Have we found out where the democrats have stored all those 'pre-filled out' ballets?

In the U.S. or are they stored in China until closer to the date?

Just wondering.
[Reply]
Inspector 01:27 PM 09-18-2020
Explain the difference.
The internet can be very informative. Try it out.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:28 PM 09-18-2020
Ballot harvesting is why California turned blue and will never go back.

The fact they are now "testing" it in Michigan should be illegal.

Originally Posted by :
The ruling also authorizes the use of ballot harvesting — allowing a third party to deliver the ballots, although it is confined to a specific timeframe.

The ruling states:

As it concerns the voter assistance ban, MCL 168.932(f) is unconstitutional as applied to only a narrow timeframe: the time between 5:01 p.m. on the Friday before the election and Election Day, i.e., when the clerk or an assistant is not required to assist a voter who wishes to cast an absent voter ballot. During this timeframe, and only during this timeframe, a voter may select any third party of his or her choosing to render assistance in returning an absent voter ballot. Any penalties and prohibitions that would otherwise apply to the mere act of helping a voter return an absent voter ballot, 3 including those found in MCL 168.932 and MCL 168.935, will be enjoined from applying during this specified timeframe only.

“Normally, it is a misdemeanor to hire drivers to take voters to polling places unless they physically cannot walk,” the outlet reported.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:30 PM 09-18-2020
HAMMOCK'S PARTY WATCH has upgraded the Early Democratic Election Theft Advisory Warning System.

We are now at CODE YELLOW: ELEVATED due to developments in the State of Michigan.
[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 01:33 PM 09-18-2020
Originally Posted by Inspector:
The internet can be very informative. Try it out.
So you can't, got it.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 26
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up