ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 26
< 123 456713 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Democrats trying to steal Pennsylvania
Hammock Parties 12:55 PM 09-17-2020
This is horrifying. All legal, too. Horrifying that they've been allowed to do this. Now they don't even need to be postmarked? What a fucking GYP.

Pennsylvania Supreme Court extends state's mail ballot deadline

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...xtended-417044

Originally Posted by :
Pennsylvania's Supreme Court extended the due date for mail ballots in the November election, a decision that will likely result in more votes being counted in the state — and more time to determine the final results.

Mail-in ballots in Pennsylvania have previously been due by the time polls close on Election Day. But the court's order adds a three-day extension to receive ballots that are postmarked by 8 p.m. on Election Day. Ballots with a preelection postmark will now be counted as long as they are received by 5 p.m. on Nov. 6, three days after the polls close.

The court also wrote that ballots "received within this period that lack a postmark or other proof of mailing, or for which the postmark or other proof of mailing is illegible, will be presumed to have been mailed by Election Day unless a preponderance of the evidence demonstrates that it was mailed after Election Day."

And now, ladies and germs, we'll just take ALL the green party votes too!!!

Pennsylvania Supreme Court removes Green Party presidential candidate from ballot

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...-vp-candidates

Originally Posted by :
The Pennsylvania Supreme Court ruled Thursday that the presidential and vice presidential candidates for the Green Party cannot appear on the state’s ballots this cycle, handing Democrats a win as they try to consolidate support in the key swing state.

The court ruled in a 5-2 decision that the Green Party did not follow proper procedure for getting on the ballot, overturning a Republican judge’s decision in a lower court ruling.

The Green Party earlier this year swapped out Elizabeth Faye Scroggin for Howie Hawkins as its presidential candidate. But the high court ruled that it failed to properly get Scroggin on the ballot, so “subsequent efforts to substitute Hawkins were a nullity.” It ruled a similar substitution effort to get Angela Walker on the ballot as the party’s vice presidential nominee was invalid.
Is this enough to steal Pennsylvania? We'll see.

FLORIDA DUDE POLL. Pennsylvania Trump 51%, Biden 45%.

— FloridaDude297 (@FloridaDude297) September 12, 2020

[Reply]
Merde Furieux 05:57 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by alpha_omega:
You know, i used to think that Loneig fella was the worst poster in DC. I was wrong, it's you. Congratulations.
It's not worth sifting through all the minutia that would determine who is the worse, dumbest poster in the forum so I'll just say it's a 3 way tie between Adolt, Guano and RodeoPanties.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 06:07 PM 09-17-2020
They are going to try and steal every state dude, duh.
[Reply]
alpha_omega 06:15 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
Try and guess how much I care about your opinion
Probably less than zero, but it was notable.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:30 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
They are going to try and steal every state dude, duh.
They don't have the resources to do that.

If it's close they will try to steal the five or six states they need to flip it.

If we're looking at a 150-point lead on election night (likely, even according to MSM), they could flip:

Minnesota - 10
Michigan - 16
Pennsylvania - 20
Florida - 29
Wisconsin - 10

This would get them to 270.

However, if Trump's lead in Florida or Pennsylvania is large enough, they're going to have do something like this:

Minnesota - 10
Michigan - 16
Florida - 29
Wisconsin - 10
Arizona - 11
Nevada - 6

And god forbid they get Pennsylvania instead of Florida. Then you're looking at even more states you have to flip. Seven, maybe eight.

This is going to be utterly impossible for them. Especially if Trump surprises somewhere like Oregon or Colorado.

I suspect it's a big nothingburger. They'll give up after a couple weeks when they utterly fail at doing it once or twice, or fail to flip Florida or something.
[Reply]
arrwheader 07:11 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
Pelosi will be POTUS after Trumps first term ends...at least till it gets sorted out.
Yea and if that happens it's gonna piss off a lot of people and make a lot of people uneasy who have been silent through all this bullshit the last few months.

It would be really bad, I'm thinking some serious demostrations that would lead to more violence. Not an all out civil war but some clashes.

Sounds whacky but I think that will be the cherry on top of the shit cone.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:17 PM 09-17-2020
Pelosi CANNOT BE PRESIDENT IF SHE IS NOT RE-ELECTED ALSO

LISTEN UP IGNORAMUSES

YOU CANNOT PARTIALLY CERTIFY A BALLOT

YOU CAN'T ELECT PELOSI BUT NOT THE PRESIDENT

The State legislatures will decide the President in the event of this.

And Republicans control the majority.

The Democrats are playing the Kobyashi Maru, and Captain Kirk already took the test in 2016.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 07:21 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by arrwheader:
Yea and if that happens it's gonna piss off a lot of people and make a lot of people uneasy who have been silent through all this bullshit the last few months.

It would be really bad, I'm thinking some serious demostrations that would lead to more violence. Not an all out civil war but some clashes.

Sounds whacky but I think that will be the cherry on top of the shit cone.
And then Pelosi declares an insurrection and calls in the military. I don't know how it would all play out, but one unit could put an end to any serious "clash". I don't think the top brass fancy Trump either.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 07:23 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Pelosi CANNOT BE PRESIDENT IF SHE IS NOT RE-ELECTED ALSO

LISTEN UP IGNORAMUSES

YOU CANNOT PARTIALLY CERTIFY A BALLOT

YOU CAN'T ELECT PELOSI BUT NOT THE PRESIDENT

The State legislatures will decide the President in the event of this.

And Republicans control the majority.

The Democrats are playing the Kobyashi Maru, and Captain Kirk already took the test in 2016.
I'm afraid you are wrong. The end of the presidential term is spelled out. The end of congressional term isn't.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:24 PM 09-17-2020
Here you big dummies. PELOSI WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT.

What does THAT mean?

NO ELECTION RESULTS FOR ANY ELECTION.

And that's why the Democrats WILL NOT--repeat--WILL NOT try to steal the election.

No election results mean no House of Representatives.

— Carlos Osweda (@COsweda) August 18, 2020

In the 2000 election, it looked like the Florida recounts would delay the election results past the deadline.

Therefore the state legislature decided to APPOINT NEW ELECTORS for the Electoral College.

AND THE SUPREME COURT ALLOWED IT.

Even though there are some Democratic governors, the absolute debacle of having NO ELECTION RESULTS NATIONWIDE would put massive pressure on those governors to accept the new electoral votes.

The Democrats can't risk it.

So if there are no election results for months, Trump and @VP Pence are reelected.

That's why the Democrats won't try to steal the election.

Besides, THEY DON'T THINK THEY HAVE TO.

Biden still has a "commanding lead."

Hilarious. Here's the reality:

[Reply]
Raiderhader 07:39 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by alpha_omega:
You know, i used to think that Loneig fella was the worst poster in DC. I was wrong, it's you. Congratulations.
No, you were right. Don’t second guess your instincts.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 07:50 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
No, you were right. Don’t second guess your instincts.
My instincts are telling me to stock up on toilet paper since I blew through my Covid-19 stock pile already.
[Reply]
Raiderhader 08:08 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
My instincts are telling me to stock up on toilet paper since I blew through my Covid-19 stock pile already.
TP hoarding is so covid panicking. We are transitioning to election chaos panicking. It remains to be seen what will be hoarded for this new political insanity.
[Reply]
headsnap 08:18 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
TP hoarding is so covid panicking. We are transitioning to election chaos panicking. It remains to be seen what will be hoarded for this new political insanity.
as a bicycle shop owner, I am glad bicycle horading came in between the TP hoarding and election panicking...
[Reply]
Cosmos 08:25 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
Remind me who pulled the only real ballot harvesting operation in recent memory?

For those of us who care about real things not fox news fever dreams
Why...that would be Republicans....the party of Nixon, Roger Stone, Fox Entertainment, shut down the mail guy, home of gerrymandering, party of hypocrisy, Qua-non, William Barr, social media nut jobs...and of course presidential candidate Kanye West!

Anything to fuck with the votes and the ability to vote.

A president who accepted foreign interference in 2016, and is on record begging on his knees to Ukraine, China, Russia....because Donal Trump and the Republican Party, do not and have not served anyone other than themselves and their donors.

Lie, cheat and steal circle jerk party of Trump, once a minority, always a minority.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 08:29 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by headsnap:
as a bicycle shop owner, I am glad bicycle horading came in between the TP hoarding and election panicking...
That reminds me....I need to stock up on star fangled nuts. You know...in case the RV ladder breaks.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 26
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up