ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 21
< 12 345612 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Democrats trying to steal Pennsylvania
Hammock Parties 12:55 PM 09-17-2020
This is horrifying. All legal, too. Horrifying that they've been allowed to do this. Now they don't even need to be postmarked? What a fucking GYP.

Pennsylvania Supreme Court extends state's mail ballot deadline

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...xtended-417044

Originally Posted by :
Pennsylvania's Supreme Court extended the due date for mail ballots in the November election, a decision that will likely result in more votes being counted in the state — and more time to determine the final results.

Mail-in ballots in Pennsylvania have previously been due by the time polls close on Election Day. But the court's order adds a three-day extension to receive ballots that are postmarked by 8 p.m. on Election Day. Ballots with a preelection postmark will now be counted as long as they are received by 5 p.m. on Nov. 6, three days after the polls close.

The court also wrote that ballots "received within this period that lack a postmark or other proof of mailing, or for which the postmark or other proof of mailing is illegible, will be presumed to have been mailed by Election Day unless a preponderance of the evidence demonstrates that it was mailed after Election Day."

And now, ladies and germs, we'll just take ALL the green party votes too!!!

Pennsylvania Supreme Court removes Green Party presidential candidate from ballot

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...-vp-candidates

Originally Posted by :
The Pennsylvania Supreme Court ruled Thursday that the presidential and vice presidential candidates for the Green Party cannot appear on the state’s ballots this cycle, handing Democrats a win as they try to consolidate support in the key swing state.

The court ruled in a 5-2 decision that the Green Party did not follow proper procedure for getting on the ballot, overturning a Republican judge’s decision in a lower court ruling.

The Green Party earlier this year swapped out Elizabeth Faye Scroggin for Howie Hawkins as its presidential candidate. But the high court ruled that it failed to properly get Scroggin on the ballot, so “subsequent efforts to substitute Hawkins were a nullity.” It ruled a similar substitution effort to get Angela Walker on the ballot as the party’s vice presidential nominee was invalid.
Is this enough to steal Pennsylvania? We'll see.

FLORIDA DUDE POLL. Pennsylvania Trump 51%, Biden 45%.

— FloridaDude297 (@FloridaDude297) September 12, 2020

[Reply]
Halfcan 01:32 PM 09-17-2020
Biden has already been to Penn twice in the last few weeks and had less than 100 supporters. Even his home town hates him.

Trump had thousands wanting to see him.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 01:39 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
It's just a code blue.

Trump's on it.

You do get that both rulings help the Dems add votes, right?
[Reply]
arrwheader 01:40 PM 09-17-2020
I think we see total chaos this election. There is going to be so much bullshit with mail ins and shit like this that it is going to be contested by both sides and people are going to go nutso. Scary times.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 01:42 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by arrwheader:
I think we see total chaos this election. There is going to be so much bullshit with mail ins and shit like this that it is going to be contested by both sides and people are going to go nutso. Scary times.
Pennsylvania just ruled that election day is merely an aspirational guideline, without any real meaning beyond "almost there". Yeah, this is going to be a sewer. And it practically ensures that you can't declare Pennsylvania on election night, barring an absolute blowout.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:43 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
You do get that both rulings help the Dems add votes, right?
Ballot harvesting helps the Dems.

It's illegal now.

What's not to like?
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 01:44 PM 09-17-2020
Pelosi will be POTUS after Trumps first term ends...at least till it gets sorted out.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 01:44 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Ballot harvesting helps the Dems.

It's illegal now.

What's not to like?

I know that you're at least half trolling, but come on.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:45 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Pennsylvania just ruled that election day is merely an aspirational guideline
Count votes forever! Just keep counting!

What a sham.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:47 PM 09-17-2020
Trump is on it.

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! Senate confirms 6 new Trump Federal District Juges. 4 to California, and 2 to Illinois. Just in time to prevent voter fraud.

— FloridaDude297 (@FloridaDude297) September 17, 2020

[Reply]
RodeoPants2 01:51 PM 09-17-2020
trump is the leader of the country and is doing everything he can to undermine its election and sow discord
[Reply]
stevieray 01:56 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
Trump
....is your whole life.
[Reply]
candyman 03:04 PM 09-17-2020
Republicans don't want dead people to vote
FYP
[Reply]
alpha_omega 03:11 PM 09-17-2020
trump is the leader of the country and is doing everything he can to undermine its election and sow discord
You know, i used to think that Loneig fella was the worst poster in DC. I was wrong, it's you. Congratulations.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:59 PM 09-17-2020
Trump got this.

BET YOU DIDN'T KNOW. The 3 Pennsylvania Federal District Court regions have the following composition. Western 8 Republican, 2 Democrat (Trump appointed 8), Middle 3 Republican, 3 Democrat (Trump appointed 1), Eastern 12 Republican, 10 Democrat (Trump appointed 5)

— FloridaDude297 (@FloridaDude297) September 17, 2020

[Reply]
RodeoPants2 05:54 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by alpha_omega:
You know, i used to think that Loneig fella was the worst poster in DC. I was wrong, it's you. Congratulations.
Try and guess how much I care about your opinion
[Reply]
Page 2 of 21
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up