ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 51
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>coronavirus compliance used to forward the Stasi State
Merde Furieux 03:34 PM 04-10-2020
Comrades, the ministry of coronavirus compliance is making it easy to be a good state citizen. If you spot a non-compliant citizen participating in life without adhering to the dictates of the state, thereís now mobile APPís for quick snitching. Comrade citizens are now able to take a picture of the non-compliant behavior (citizen spotted outdoors, not wearing a mask, unauthorized gatherings etc), upload the picture to the state ministry, and the state compliance division will dispatch local enforcement teams to correct the non-compliant behavior, or remove the citizen.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...t/#more-188793
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 01:02 PM 05-04-2020
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:
Hard to keep up with all their name changes. Communists work for me
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Me too! :-)

They're in denial about it though. :-) I love how calling a spade a spade triggers them though. Adolph will be along shortly to deny.
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
I dunno.....I have always preferred 'communist' or even 'fascist' over anything else.
Dumb cunt is also appropriate :-)
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 01:06 PM 05-04-2020
Three California counties have announced that they will start reopening their economic sectors, despite Governor Newsom's EO and
April 30 statement that county officials can't relax his state order. They are Modoc, Yuba, and Sutter.

It's starting folks. Good to see not everyone in Cali is a brain-dead arse-licking govt twat.
Thank you for your continued support.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 01:12 PM 05-04-2020
Three California counties have announced that they will start reopening their economic sectors, despite Governor Newsom's EO and
April 30 statement that county officials can't relax his state order. They are Modoc, Yuba, and Sutter.

It's starting folks. Good to see not everyone in Cali is a brain-dead arse-licking govt twat.
Modoc County has less than 9,0000 people. The other two counties have 171,000 combined. Also, rules are in place for businesses that choose to open, so it's not as if everything returns to normal. They're essentially opening up 11 days earlier than expected, as Newsom is expected to begin easing regulations on May 15th.

https://www.latimes.com/california/s...inesses-reopen

Dr. Phuong Luu, health officer for Yuba and Sutter counties, on Friday issued new orders that on Monday will allow restaurants, retailers, shopping malls, gyms, fitness studios, salons, spas and tattoo parlors to operate. Those buildings will need to limit the number of people inside to ensure people can stay six feet from one another and provide hand sanitizer at the entrance.

But businesses that will remain ordered shut include bars and nightclubs that donít serve food, museums, movie theaters, bowling alleys, arcades, live performance venues; places of worship and other mass gathering spaces; schools; community centers; beaches and piers; and summer camps and residence halls. All social gatherings of more than 10 people are banned, including parties, funerals and weddings.

Those aged 65 or older or those with underlying medical conditions are ordered to remain at home as much as possible. A new local order also requires wearing face coverings in public when residents canít keep six feet away from people from other households.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 01:28 PM 05-04-2020
Originally Posted by Naptown Chief:
Dumb **** is also appropriate :-)

Yep.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 01:30 PM 05-04-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Modoc County has less than 9,0000 people. The other two counties have 171,000 combined. Also, rules are in place for businesses that choose to open, so it's not as if everything returns to normal. They're essentially opening up 11 days earlier than expected, as Newsom is expected to begin easing regulations on May 15th.

https://www.latimes.com/california/s...inesses-reopen

Dr. Phuong Luu, health officer for Yuba and Sutter counties, on Friday issued new orders that on Monday will allow restaurants, retailers, shopping malls, gyms, fitness studios, salons, spas and tattoo parlors to operate. Those buildings will need to limit the number of people inside to ensure people can stay six feet from one another and provide hand sanitizer at the entrance.

But businesses that will remain ordered shut include bars and nightclubs that donít serve food, museums, movie theaters, bowling alleys, arcades, live performance venues; places of worship and other mass gathering spaces; schools; community centers; beaches and piers; and summer camps and residence halls. All social gatherings of more than 10 people are banned, including parties, funerals and weddings.

Those aged 65 or older or those with underlying medical conditions are ordered to remain at home as much as possible. A new local order also requires wearing face coverings in public when residents canít keep six feet away from people from other households.

I'm in my 70s and those who issued those "orders" can kiss my Lilly white ass. I WILL wear a face mask (begrudgingly) but I will NOT stay at home. I did that for nearly the entirety of last year and into this year. No more.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 02:53 PM 05-04-2020
Modoc County has less than 9,0000 people. The other two counties have 171,000 combined. Also, rules are in place for businesses that choose to open, so it's not as if everything returns to normal.
I suspected they were less populous counties, but I didn't say "everything" was returning to "normal" but their economic sector was opening-up.

Thanks for the additional info, though.
[Reply]
Detoxing 03:02 PM 05-04-2020
All social gatherings of more than 10 people are banned
My neighbors didn't get the memo....
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 03:04 PM 05-04-2020
I suspected they were less populous counties, but I didn't say "everything" was returning to "normal" but their economic sector was opening-up.
My apologies if that was implied, as it wasn't my intention.

I'm all for easing the restrictions and see absolutely no reason why the beaches, parks and trails are still closed.

First off, people that use the parks and trails on a daily basis are hardly the people at risk of dying due to COVID-19. The obese diabetics aren't hitting Runyon Canyon or Griffith Park or even Lake Hollywood, so it doesn't make much sense to me.

The beaches don't make much sense, either. I'll take the family to the beach on any given weekend day and there's still plenty of room to Social Distance, as we never, ever set up our little space within 10 feet of another family or people that are just lying in the sun.

After more than 2 full months of lockdown, I'm ready for the ease in restrictions, which would come in handy this week as we're having a heat wave, with temperatures between 90-105 for the next 5 days.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:07 PM 05-04-2020
I'm already suffering from 89į heat in the shade to get my garden weeded and watered. In the next month, it's my time of year where I head indoors, except to swim in my pool, while I lost most of the Spring and part of winter already. These past months are the time we enjoy the outdoors here. Still, I went out and walked as much as I could. I just said to hell with it if I get arrested.
[Reply]
Detoxing 03:07 PM 05-04-2020

The beaches don't make much sense, either. I'll take the family to the beach on any given weekend day and there's still plenty of room to Social Distance, as we never, ever set up our little space within 10 feet of another family or people that are just lying in the sun.
Yeah the beach thing i don't get. When i go to the beach and settle in on a spot in the sand it's MORE than 6ft away from the next family.

The beach and wildlife things were always kinda silly imo.
[Reply]
Detoxing 03:09 PM 05-04-2020
Still, I went out and walked as much as I could. I just said to hell with it if I get arrested.
Dang, you went for a walk and didn't get arrested?

You bad ass, you.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 03:10 PM 05-04-2020
I just said to hell with it if I get arrested.
I didn't realize that people were being arrested for walking in other states.

I've been walking about 3 miles a day in our neighborhood for the past several weeks since the rain stopped, which is legal in LA.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 03:11 PM 05-04-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Yeah the beach thing i don't get. When i go to the beach and settle in on a spot in the sand it's MORE than 6ft away from the next family.

The beach and wildlife things were always kinda silly imo.
Yeah, it's silly for sure and I'm hoping it changes on May 15th.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:13 PM 05-04-2020
Newsom Issues List of Approved Activities

Allows’ Californians To ‘Watch Sunsets’. :-)
(see list in link)

Also tree climbing has been approved by Newsom. Presumably it must be your own tree and not a state sanctioned tree. :-)

Governor Gavin Newsom has magnanimously allowed Californians to “go outside” after threatening to close all beaches and parks this week. ( Note: article is from 3 days ago. Still, says a lot about that guy.)

See full list here:

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...unsets-n387282

[Reply]
CarlosCarson88 05:17 PM 05-04-2020
I didn't realize that people were being arrested for walking in other states.

I've been walking about 3 miles a day in our neighborhood for the past several weeks since the rain stopped, which is legal in LA.
For the most part, it's propaganda. They just want to see who's dumb enough to comply.

Give them a mask , take their walking freedom

Give an inch, take a mile
[Reply]
Page 7 of 51
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up