ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 49
< 123 456713 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>coronavirus compliance used to forward the Stasi State
Merde Furieux 03:34 PM 04-10-2020
Comrades, the ministry of coronavirus compliance is making it easy to be a good state citizen. If you spot a non-compliant citizen participating in life without adhering to the dictates of the state, thereís now mobile APPís for quick snitching. Comrade citizens are now able to take a picture of the non-compliant behavior (citizen spotted outdoors, not wearing a mask, unauthorized gatherings etc), upload the picture to the state ministry, and the state compliance division will dispatch local enforcement teams to correct the non-compliant behavior, or remove the citizen.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...t/#more-188793
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 01:24 PM 04-18-2020
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:

It still never fails to amaze me the pathological level of a total lack of self awareness exhibited by moonbats. It truly is derangement.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 01:24 PM 04-18-2020

Oh, look, a Karen Hotline... �� https://t.co/shyKiPQP8i

— G (@TCC_Grouchy) April 18, 2020

I just texted my report pic.twitter.com/46POdNc9Pb

— Cameron Gray (@Cameron_Gray) April 18, 2020

Yeah, I’d like to report this moron. pic.twitter.com/1ieriXfres

— TheRightWingM ���� (@TheRightWingM) April 18, 2020

Texting now https://t.co/RDTJ0dVlKW pic.twitter.com/bnplvvVAdA

— Mo Mo (@molratty) April 18, 2020

NYC health commissioner. pic.twitter.com/6XQ7cpVN95

— Carl Gottlieb (@c_cgottlieb) April 18, 2020

pic.twitter.com/LXM3PrAgnk

— RightWired (@_donaldson) April 18, 2020

[Reply]
Just Passin' By 01:25 PM 04-18-2020
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:
It still never fails to amaze me the pathological level of a total lack of self awareness exhibited by moonbats. It truly is derangement.
They know that the media will protect them, and that their voters are idiots.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 03:16 PM 04-18-2020
I believe that in some instances the Police have gone WAY beyond their "appointed" duties.

Then, there are those who offer the idea of "fighting back" against these obvious violations of their First Amendment rights.

I offer this:

Luke 22:36

"And Jesus spoke to them. He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.

If the Police are acting in a way that you KNOW is a direct violation of the First Amendment - fight back. We either do that, or, as has been happening for the last 30-40 years, we lose these rights forever.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:17 PM 04-18-2020
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:
Yep! And he's the one that acts like a Third World Dictator as well as some Demarroid governors.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:19 PM 04-18-2020
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:

Complete Violation of the Seventh Amendment if someone if fined or jailed for breaking any arbitrariness in an EO without a due process or a trial.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:22 PM 04-18-2020
They finally opened the beaches here in Florida. People out there walking in the sunshine which is a very healthy thing to do.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 03:38 PM 04-18-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
They finally opened the beaches here in Florida. People out there walking in the sunshine which is a very healthy thing to do.
I'm hoping I don't have to drive that far, maybe South Carolina will open Myrtle Beach, soon.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:31 PM 04-18-2020
Huh! :-) Just saw this on someone's FB. The First Director of W.H.O.

Let's see if AdolphHitlerBush still denies no evidence.

[Reply]
Randallflagg 09:30 PM 04-18-2020
Huh! :-) Just saw this on someone's FB. The First Director of W.H.O.

Or, as an old friend of mine used to say "scratch a Democrat, find a fascist".
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:38 PM 04-19-2020
The First of, what I hope will be Endless Lawsuits, hit DeWhack and Quack

A Columbus bridal shop owner has filed a lawsuit in U.S. District Court against Ohio Health Director Dr. Amy Acton, challenging on constitutional grounds her orders closing “non-essential” businesses because of the COVID-19 outbreak.

Tanya Rutner Hartman, the owner of Gilded Social LLC, is being represented by attorneys from the 1851 Center for Constitutional Law, a Columbus organization that bills itself as dedicated to protecting the constitutional rights of Ohioans

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...wn/5150986002/

[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 12:49 PM 04-19-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefs4TheWin:
Some people want him on Mount Rushmore.
Because they actually want to see him added to the monument, or because they just like triggering little TDS pussies?
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 02:23 PM 04-19-2020

He's been floating around with a different username, lately. Probably using good trollbait.
[Reply]
MGRS13 07:27 AM 04-20-2020
Children must be free to think in all directions irrespective of the peculiar ideas of parents who often seal their children's minds with preconceived prejudices and false concepts of past generations. Unless we are very careful, very careful indeed, and very conscientious, there is still great danger that our children may turn out to be the same kind of people we are.

How bout this quote pea pants. Do you agree with it?
[Reply]
DJJasonp 08:09 AM 04-20-2020
I listened to an interview with a guy who's written several books on crisis', and how america responds, etc.

It was interesting, albeit a bit conspiracy-tinged (though that's not always the evil word that people make it out to be).

Anyways, his theory on this mass quarantine and even further erosion of people's civil liberties, etc......is that with the internet, 24/7 news, and easy video/audio storage (think youtube, etc.), that the people have become much more informed.

What he meant by that, is that information is accessible. You can see a politician make a statement today, hit the internet, and realize that same politician was supporting the exact opposite 5 years ago.

On a more serious level, he made a point about how many people in our country have learned about the federal reserve (and how it's not a government entity, etc. etc.) and the trust in government, and banks, and powerful organizations has gone out the window for most.

His overall point is that he felt like the pandemic was an excuse to get a larger grip on the population, and is a bit of blowback for the "information age", if you will.

(Blowback coming from the elite that run the country/world - the banks and people who have the billions to influence their agenda)

An interesting angle....
[Reply]
Page 3 of 49
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up