ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 49
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>coronavirus compliance used to forward the Stasi State
Merde Furieux 03:34 PM 04-10-2020
Comrades, the ministry of coronavirus compliance is making it easy to be a good state citizen. If you spot a non-compliant citizen participating in life without adhering to the dictates of the state, there’s now mobile APP’s for quick snitching. Comrade citizens are now able to take a picture of the non-compliant behavior (citizen spotted outdoors, not wearing a mask, unauthorized gatherings etc), upload the picture to the state ministry, and the state compliance division will dispatch local enforcement teams to correct the non-compliant behavior, or remove the citizen.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...t/#more-188793
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 01:42 PM 05-06-2020
Originally Posted by :
‘Meal Team Six’: Here’s the Ector County Sheriff’s Department in action while closing down that bar on Tuesday

You know that story yesterday about the Ector County, Texas SWAT team being sent in to arrest a bar owner for opening up in protest of Gov. Abbott’s shut-down order? Yeah. . .

People have thoughts:..
https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2020/...ar-on-tuesday/
[Reply]
CarlosCarson88 08:23 PM 05-06-2020
Anyone watching the last Brockmire right now?
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 09:08 PM 05-06-2020

People are now going to jail for trying trying to save their business while criminals are Being let out to keep them covid free. America 2020! The year the Bill of rights became selfish behavior. Thanks to all the brave politicians with American flag lapel pins that are silent.

— Larry The Cable Guy (@GitRDoneLarry) May 7, 2020

The fact that what is happening in our country with all these draconian over reaching mandates trampling on freedoms that people have fought and died for shouldn’t be about left or right. I love every one in this country and It should anger all Americans that loves freedom.

The fact that people on social media get angry at other people that speak out and defend the bill of rights being trampled is beyond crazy. The fact that we now literally have to wonder what our elected officials (that work for us) will “allow” us to do is literally Orwellian.

That’s the end of my rants. I know I shouldn’t write this stuff but I can stand watching ordinary folks trying to save their businesses and way of life getting arrested by people with jobs that deem others trying to save theirs as non essential. It should anger ALL Americans.

I will say this though. If you live in America and just surrender your rights no questions asked than you didn’t deserve them in the first place. That’s all. I pray for better days. God Bless America and I appreciate all of you.

[Reply]
Just Passin' By 09:09 PM 05-06-2020
Meanwhile

BREAKING: Governor Pritzker confirms churches will not be allowed to have services with more than 50 people until there is a vaccine, highly effective treatment, or elimination of any new cases over a sustained period.

— Cisco Cotto (@CiscoCotto) May 6, 2020

:-)
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 09:21 PM 05-06-2020
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:

Obamugabe with Judge Moye

Texas judge JAILS defiant hair salon owner who opened her business despite stay-at-home orders - but she shows no remorse and says keeping her workers employed is more important than the law

The defiant Texas salon owner who refused to close her business despite stay-at-home restrictions and repeated court orders has been sentenced to seven days in jail.

Shelley Luther, the owner of Salon a la Mode in Dallas, appeared in court on Tuesday where she was sentenced to seven days behind bars and $7,000 - $500 for each day she opened her business' doors.

Gov. Greg Abbott's started phase one of Texas reopenings last week, but did not allow salons to resume business - but that didn't stop Luther from opening up.

Dallas County Judge Eric Moyé found Luther in criminal and civil contempt of court and told her she owed local leaders an apology.

He gave her the opportunity to admit fault and offered to commute her sentence if she apologized for 'being seflish', but Luther refused to admit she did anything wrong.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...me-orders.html

***BREAKING***

Just spoke to Shelley Luther’s attorney.

Told me his writ of Habeas Corpus challenging Luther’s imprisonment was filed with Texas Supreme Court, not 5th District Court of Appeals.

Is hoping Luther can be released by Mother’s Day. pic.twitter.com/DjEA2RZPsg

— Matt Howerton (@HowertonNews) May 6, 2020

[Reply]
Just Passin' By 09:23 PM 05-06-2020
A judge actually said the following

Please think of the mask guidance not as forced conformity, but as a necessary act of solidarity to protect one another. For now, we really depend on the trust and kindness of others to protect our wellbeing. And that's part of being an American. https://t.co/XRIjXDNP6D

— Clay Jenkins (@JudgeClayJ) May 6, 2020

[Reply]
Setsuna 09:29 PM 05-06-2020
Larry WHO? :-)
[Reply]
Fish 09:41 PM 05-06-2020
You know who's global pandemic expertise we could use right now? @GitRDoneLarry.

[Reply]
Just Passin' By 09:52 PM 05-06-2020
Originally Posted by Setsuna:
Larry WHO? :-)
Originally Posted by Fish:
You know who's global pandemic expertise we could use right now? @GitRDoneLarry.

I found his thread to be both largely non-political and interesting, in that it was even handed and gave off a stable sort of tone that's largely been lacking in recent days.

And, to me, it was a welcome respite from both the idiocy of this place and the idiocy of the normal politician/celebrity garbage on the subject.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson88 09:54 PM 05-06-2020
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
A judge actually said the following

And your take/view of this is what though?
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 10:07 PM 05-06-2020
Best thing that can happen for the country if she contracts C-19 in prison and winds up dying.

That will really move things along the direction they need to go.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 10:49 PM 05-06-2020

Damn! Good on ya Larry! Let's git er done!
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 11:20 PM 05-06-2020
Listen to this guy, starting at about the 6 minute mark.

The county walked that back later,

but this seems like something to keep a very close eye on.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 11:38 PM 05-06-2020

[Reply]
CarlosCarson88 11:44 PM 05-06-2020
Frightening...fucking terrifying
[Reply]
Page 10 of 49
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up