ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 294 of 332
« First < 194244284290291292293294 295296297298304 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>****2020 Donald Trump re-election campaign thread****
Hammock Parties 08:19 PM 02-11-2019
Eight stars for eight years.

YUUUUUGE rally in El Paso tonight.

It looks like Beto only has 900 guests at his so called March, tiny! We have over 35000 in attendance. 8000 inside and tens of thousands in the parking lot and streets. @realDonaldTrump had 70,000+ RSVPs and thousands couldn’t make it. #winning

— Brad Parscale (@parscale) February 12, 2019

[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 01:31 PM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
How would y'all feel if it turns into a Biden landslide? Say if he wins the popular vote by 10 and gets to 400 electoral votes?
Probably time to start up the impeachment engine then.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:47 PM 10-17-2020
How would y'all feel if it turns into a Biden landslide? Say if he wins the popular vote by 10 and gets to 400 electoral votes?
I'll nod sadly and be glad I live in a red state, and pray for my 401k and inheritance.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 01:54 PM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
If anyone is getting Mondale'd, it's Trump.

Trump might eke it out to 270 but that's a stretch to say with any certainty.

Trump's apparently up in Michigan, Pennsylvania, Arizona, and Florida, right now, among others. So why would we expect him to be Mondale'd?
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 02:14 PM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Probably time to start up the impeachment engine then.
I'm sure you're not suggesting republicans should impeach biden for purely political purposes
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:23 PM 10-17-2020
If that indeed legitimately and unambiguously happened, I would hope they get everything they aspire to. They'd have earned it. And heck, once they're done getting what they've earned, maybe Joe steps down and Comma-La steps in to get to work on what they haven't earned but think they can get.

Ideally, it would hit hardest on the governing principles of those who decided that this one time decorum was more important than governing principles, because they'll have earned that too.
[Reply]
eDave 02:25 PM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
glorious

That's a great picture.
[Reply]
eDave 02:28 PM 10-17-2020

I’m Joe Biden and I approve this message. pic.twitter.com/TuRZXPE5xK

— Joe Biden (@JoeBiden) September 20, 2020

[Reply]
Donger 02:29 PM 10-17-2020
:-)
[Reply]
oaklandhater 08:57 PM 10-17-2020

This is exactly the rhetoric that has put me, my family, and other government officials’ lives in danger while we try to save the lives of our fellow Americans. It needs to stop. https://t.co/EWkNQx3Ppx

— Governor Gretchen Whitmer (@GovWhitmer) October 17, 2020

most pathetic POS president we have ever had.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:00 PM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by oaklandhater:

Good hope her life is in danger fucking cunt
[Reply]
Bowser 10:31 PM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by oaklandhater:

Rhetoric, eh governor?

Her bullshit stances and rulings haven't pissed the citizens of her state off, though, huh? Nope, not at all. Orange Man is Bad and my family suffers because of HIM, not her being terrible at her job.
[Reply]
oaklandhater 12:12 AM 10-18-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Rhetoric, eh governor?

Her bullshit stances and rulings haven't pissed the citizens of her state off, though, huh? Nope, not at all. Orange Man is Bad and my family suffers because of HIM, not her being terrible at her job.
bullshit stances my ass she is trying to save lives and has the support of her state.

Gretchen Whitmer's Approval Rating Rises During Pandemic

https://www.radio.com/wwjnewsradio/a...uring-pandemic
[Reply]
jackkked 12:13 AM 10-18-2020
Share when you REEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
If anyone is getting Mondale'd, it's Trump.

Trump might eke it out to 270 but that's a stretch to say with any certainty.

[Reply]
oaklandhater 12:14 AM 10-18-2020
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ly/ar-BB1a75L6

Trump vows to lock up Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, and Hillary Clinton

Bloomberg) -- President Donald Trump called on Friday night for Joe Biden and his family to be jailed, escalating his attacks on his Democratic opponent over unsupported accusations as he struggles to reverse his deficit in the polls.

“Lock up the Bidens. Lock up Hillary,” Trump declared at a rally in Macon, Georgia, stoking the crowd that chanted “lock him up” in favor of the Democratic candidate’s imprisonment.
“We’ve learned over the last couple of months: Joe Biden is a corrupt politician,” Trump said to his supporters, “and the Biden family is a criminal enterprise.”

Trump frequently demanded that his 2016 Democratic opponent, Hillary Clinton, be incarcerated over her use of a private email server as secretary of state. It was believed to be the first time he has ever used that sort of attack against the Bidens.
Trailing behind Biden in most opinion polls with the election less than three weeks away, Trump has zeroed in on a New York Post report from earlier this week that highlights documents purporting to show the business dealings of Joe Biden’s son Hunter in Ukraine and China.

The Post article, citing unverified emails from a laptop abandoned at a Delaware computer repair shop, alleged that Hunter Biden introduced a Ukrainian businessman to his father, who has said he’s never talked with his son about his international business dealings. The emails provided no proof of a meeting. The businessman, according to the article, thanked Hunter Biden for “the opportunity to meet your father.”

Nothing dangerous about talk like this at all.
[Reply]
oaklandhater 12:16 AM 10-18-2020

How fucking pathetic the Right has become.

Nothing makes me more proud than the fact I campaigned for that man.
[Reply]
Page 294 of 332
« First < 194244284290291292293294 295296297298304 > Last »
Up