ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 52
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Media Center>Dexter (Showtime)
ChiefsFan4Life 10:38 PM 10-20-2006
Anyone watch this show?

I was bored and watched all three episodes that have been aired so far on OnDemand. I actually think the show is pretty damn good so far, I like the character a lot.
[Reply]
ChiefsFan4Life 08:12 PM 07-12-2009
Originally Posted by irishjayhawk:
Doesn't this start back up like Sept 24th or so?
Sounds about right - I remember it starting in September in the past
[Reply]
KCChiefsMan 11:21 PM 07-12-2009
NOOOO I read some spoiler....lalalalalalalala


I'm only in the middle of season2, love this show!
[Reply]
SLAG 02:29 AM 07-31-2009
Just finished Season 1 and WOW

This show is excellent..

Starting the 2nd season after weeds season 3
[Reply]
KCChiefsMan 02:53 AM 07-31-2009
Originally Posted by SLAG:
Just finished Season 1 and WOW

This show is excellent..

Starting the 2nd season after weeds season 3
dexter is probably the best written/acted show I have ever seen. Michael C. Hall really puts himself into his character, it's great!
[Reply]
okcchief 07:01 AM 07-31-2009
I'm ready for season 4!

The preview looks awesome.
[Reply]
Lzen 01:28 PM 10-16-2009
So I had a 3 month free preview of HBO and Showtime. Saw the previews for Dexter and decided to check it out. John Lithgow as the Trinity Killer was intriguing. Watched only 2 or 3 episodes and canceled HBO an Showtime. But I'm happy to discover that Netflix has the full seasons. Good thing, too, because I was a little baffled at how Dexter became domesticated like he is now. A domesticated serial killer. That is some weird shit. Yet, very cool and interesting.
[Reply]
KCChiefsMan 01:32 PM 10-16-2009
Originally Posted by Lzen:
So I had a 3 month free preview of HBO and Showtime. Saw the previews for Dexter and decided to check it out. John Lithgow as the Trinity Killer was intriguing. Watched only 2 or 3 episodes and canceled HBO an Showtime. But I'm happy to discover that Netflix has the full seasons. Good thing, too, because I was a little baffled at how Dexter became domesticated like he is now. A domesticated serial killer. That is some weird shit. Yet, very cool and interesting.
Dexter is by far my favorite show, it's brilliant and Michael C Hall is a fantastic actor
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 01:35 PM 10-16-2009
Boy, Rita has really been a wet blanket this season. GET A FUCKING JOB!!
[Reply]
BigRedChief 01:43 PM 10-16-2009
Originally Posted by Lzen:
So I had a 3 month free preview of HBO and Showtime. Saw the previews for Dexter and decided to check it out. John Lithgow as the Trinity Killer was intriguing. Watched only 2 or 3 episodes and canceled HBO an Showtime. But I'm happy to discover that Netflix has the full seasons. Good thing, too, because I was a little baffled at how Dexter became domesticated like he is now. A domesticated serial killer. That is some weird shit. Yet, very cool and interesting.
Season 2 rocks.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 01:44 PM 10-16-2009
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Boy, Rita has really been a wet blanket this season. GET A ****ING JOB!!
no kidding. At least show some more of that smoking body instead of being a whiner soccer mom.
[Reply]
L.A. Chieffan 01:45 PM 10-16-2009
shows been kinda meh so far. hopefully it gets better
[Reply]
BigRedChief 01:57 PM 10-16-2009
Originally Posted by L.A.Chieffan:
shows been kinda meh so far. hopefully it gets better
Every season so far is kind of like that.
[Reply]
SLAG 03:46 PM 10-16-2009
yeah they spend much time building up the story but boy does it pay off at the end.

Great show - Started watching it on netflix via roku and have been hooked since.

Showtime has Season 4 Episode 1 to play on demand online. Check it out
[Reply]
Pasta Giant Meatball 08:00 AM 10-18-2009
Don't watch many TV shows, but love this one. It would suck for Lundy if he spent all this time tracking Trinity....only to become his next victim.
[Reply]
Lzen 09:22 PM 10-18-2009
Holy shit! Just finished episode 10 of season 1. Some crazy shit.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 52
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up