ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Popping my "away game" cherry
IA_Chiefs_fan 08:12 PM 08-12-2019
A buddy, his brother, my son and I are going to Denver for the 10/17 game. We're behind the Chiefs bench in row 4. I can't wait to walk in wearing our Chiefs gear. I've never been to an away game. My son is super pumped which makes me excited.

In another first for me, I'm going to Royals game this weekend. Not really a baseball fan but I'm going with friends, son, and a nephew who are.
[Reply]
Kidd Lex 06:13 AM 08-13-2019
Went to the Steelers game in Pitt a few years ago with field passes back when Alex was our QB, and the fans were fun with some light shit talking... overall it’s all about how you react to the playful jabs. I had Steelers fans taking pictures with the wife and I and got a great one with a poster of Alex dressed up as the scarecrow with the “were not in Kansas anymore” tagline. Really an incredible experience to tailgate and visit other venues as long as you don’t take yourself too serious. Could see a few CP posters with the wrong mindset having a rough time, especially in these Mahomes days where we’re putting 40-50 up on teams. Give respect, get respect. Act like a jackass, welp...
[Reply]
scho63 06:30 AM 08-13-2019
Originally Posted by The GMDM Hypothesis:
Went to the Steelers game in Pitt a few years ago with field passes back when Alex was our QB, and the fans were fun with some light shit talking... overall it’s all about how you react to the playful jabs. I had Steelers fans taking pictures with the wife and I and got a great one with a poster of Alex dressed up as the scarecrow with the “were not in Kansas anymore” tagline. Really an incredible experience to tailgate and visit other venues as long as you don’t take yourself too serious. Could see a few CP posters with the wrong mindset having a rough time, especially in these Mahomes days where we’re putting 40-50 up on teams. Give respect, get respect. Act like a jackass, welp...
I agree 95% with this.

Sadly the Philadelphia fans of all sports, The Jets/Mets fans, and Oakland Raiders fans don't follow this philosophy.

I attended a Jets-Chiefs game almost 30 years ago at the Meadowlands and had an incident when I got to the parking lot and 2 Jets jerkoff fans in jerseys were sitting on the hood of my new Jaguar while their group was barbecuing and drinking. Two of us and five of them. It came close to getting real ugly and I almost used my car to run them over. Glad I stopped short...:-)
[Reply]
JimNasium 06:44 AM 08-13-2019
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Makes me glad we’re gonna have a large group at the Jacksonville game. Although idk how many diehard Jags fans there are.

via GIPHY

[Reply]
KCFalcon59 08:33 AM 08-13-2019
My brother and I are considering going to the donkey game too. Would be a blast to watch them cry after another defeat. I will rub it in, no doubt.
[Reply]
alanm 08:52 AM 08-13-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
It's not the black hole. You'll be fine.
This. I've never had any problems in Denver. But then I am licensed to carry a firearm. :-)
[Reply]
bdj23 09:00 AM 08-13-2019
I went to Dungver for that epic Tim Tebow/Kyle Orton matchup on new year's day 2012(?) I didn't have that many problems with donk fans. Minus a little shitflinging.
[Reply]
cookster50 10:04 AM 08-13-2019
Did the title get changed? I thought for sure I saw pooping before and was excited to see the calamity that would have ensued.
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 10:20 AM 08-13-2019
Originally Posted by cookster50:
Did the title get changed? I thought for sure I saw pooping before and was excited to see the calamity that would have ensued.
Ha ha, if I'd thought of it I probably would have typed pooping on purpose.
[Reply]
Fishpicker 10:32 AM 08-13-2019
I broke my cherry there on 12/30/2012

I sat underneath the goalposts in the 3rd row. everybody was super friendly. but I still felt rough-ridden after the game.

I liked their light rail system and downtown parking.
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:18 PM 08-13-2019
Originally Posted by lewdog:
I'd wear a Flacco jersey while wearing an old man mask and poop stains drawn on your pants.
Its Dungver, he should just go ahead and actually shit himself before going into the stadium.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 07:22 PM 08-13-2019
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
I barely got out alive out of Carolina a few years ago lol
That's a terrible shame.

I'll wait for your next dumbass neg rep message.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 09:03 PM 08-13-2019
If this were old Mile High yes it could get very ugly but now with the new Mile High stadium they are all "country club fans". Nothing to worry about.:-)
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 09:08 PM 08-13-2019
I visited Gillette last October and it was fine except for a couple smarmy douchebags.

Mile High is full of assholes though.
[Reply]
luv 08:41 AM 08-14-2019
My dad and some of our tailgate crew are thinking about heading to Nashville in November.
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 08:56 AM 08-14-2019
Originally Posted by luv:
My dad and some of our tailgate crew are thinking about heading to Nashville in November.
That would be a good one. Let me know how it is if you go.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Up