ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Nzoner's Game Room>Andrew Luck has practiced 3x this offseason
Skyy God 03:01 PM 08-12-2019
Fist that trash franchise with a handfull of Jimmy Irsay’s Oxy.

“Colts coach Frank Reich said Andrew Luck (calf) won't take part in joint practices with the Browns this week.

The Colts will practice alongside the Browns (their next preseason opponent) on Wednesday and Thursday, but they'll be doing so without Luck, who continues to be hampered by a nagging calf injury. ESPN's Mike Wells notes that Luck has only gotten three practices under his belt all offseason. Luck has been working on the side with quarterback guru Tom House, though there's still no estimate on when we'll see him back on the gridiron. The Colts and Luck have both maintained that he'll be ready for Week 1, but we've seen this song and dance from Indy before. This is starting to look like 2017 all over again.”

https://www.rotoworld.com/football/n...36/andrew-luck
[Reply]
-King- 06:31 PM 08-13-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I doubt he runs much for awhile

Went from a calf stain, to a bone spur to a high ankle sprain in a day. Colts always do stupid mysterious shit regarding injuries.
[Reply]
-King- 06:32 PM 08-13-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
If Luck isn’t healthy I think it’s back to being Houston’s division for sure. Although Tennessee could be tough if Mariota is worth a fuck.
Mariota will lose his job to tannehill by week 8.
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:37 PM 08-13-2019
If Luck isn’t healthy I think it’s back to being Houston’s division for sure. Although Tennessee could be tough if Mariota is worth a fuck.
It's also possible that Jacksonville figures its shit out. You never know. Foles is a huge wild card.
[Reply]
O.city 06:41 PM 08-13-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
It's also possible that Jacksonville figures its shit out. You never know. Foles is a huge wild card.
Not sure who he’ll throw to
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:51 PM 08-13-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Demarcus Robinson

*runs*

(Christ guys, it's a joke, please put your guns away)
[Reply]
Mosbonian 06:52 PM 08-13-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
They are pretty sure that Conley and Westbrook are their Hill and Watkins, and they are counting on injured Marqise Lee and DJ Chark to be the 3rd receiver.
[Reply]
BlackOp 08:59 PM 08-13-2019
I guess Luck has had ongoing ankle issues for a while...and someone, maybe a coach, mentioned a bone "spur" or something related.

Sounds eerily similar to Berry's situation....in that they are waiting for it to "calm down". They've been waiting since April...

I hate the Colts...so I'm indifferent to their problems. They seemed to be one of the handful of AFC teams that had a legit QB though...

Who's left...Brady, Big Rape and maybe Mayfield? I cant take Rivers serious until he beats KC without the officials bailing them out.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 06:50 AM 08-14-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
They've actually got a team around Luck now, too. So they can't just go "Whoooops! Our starting QB can't play! I guess we're really bad! Oh look, another #1 overall pick in a year with an outstanding close-to-surefire QB at the top of the draft!"

If this is the beginning of the end for Luck, they're going to enter aimless QB purgatory for at least a handful of years.

Like I said before: If your team prepares for and plans for the departure of your old franchise QB, I don't really care if you go from one league-best guy to the other. The Packers with Favre -> Rodgers planned ahead and didn't just decide to conveniently tank in the right year. If you trade up or take the guy you're given in the draft, I also (largely) don't mind. And if you're legit a bad horrible team like Cleveland when they got Baker, that's also fine.

Indy can ****ing get fisted and rot in hell, though.
We’ve been over this. They didn’t tank to get Luck. They were legitimately bad.

Now, what difference it makes if they were bad intentionally or just from arrogance and incompetence I guess is up to you.
[Reply]
Mecca 06:57 AM 08-14-2019
Andrew Luck and his mysterious injuries that no one can figure out.
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:07 AM 08-14-2019
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc:
We’ve been over this. They didn’t tank to get Luck. They were legitimately bad.

Now, what difference it makes if they were bad intentionally or just from arrogance and incompetence I guess is up to you.
They were conveniently legitimately bad.

I call that tanking.
[Reply]
scho63 07:13 AM 08-14-2019
Seems like the only time this ugly caveman looking fuck ISN'T injured is when he's playing us in the playoffs.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 07:33 AM 08-14-2019
If Luck isn’t healthy I think it’s back to being Houston’s division for sure. Although Tennessee could be tough if Mariota is worth a ****.
Tennessee as too many "ifs" to be any good;

If Mariota play to his potential...
If Henry can build off late season performance rushing the ball...
If Corey Davis lives up to his draft position (#5 overall)...
If TN can overcome Lewan being out for the first 4 games (busted to PEDs) of the season...

That's a lot of "ifs" around your starting QB, starting RB, starting WR, and starting LT.

Also, the GM and head coach are yet another branch on the "Patriot Way" tree and we all know how well those work out.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 08:12 AM 08-14-2019
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
Tennessee as too many "ifs" to be any good;

If Mariota play to his potential...
If Henry can build off late season performance rushing the ball...
If Corey Davis lives up to his draft position (#5 overall)...
If TN can overcome Lewan being out for the first 4 games (busted to PEDs) of the season...

That's a lot of "ifs" around your starting QB, starting RB, starting WR, and starting LT.

Also, the GM and head coach are yet another branch on the "Patriot Way" tree and we all know how well those work out.
Count me among those who believe Tannehill should be the starter there. He’s legitimately better.

Mariota is awful.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up