ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Andrew Luck has practiced 3x this offseason
Skyy God 03:01 PM 08-12-2019
Fist that trash franchise with a handfull of Jimmy Irsay’s Oxy.

“Colts coach Frank Reich said Andrew Luck (calf) won't take part in joint practices with the Browns this week.

The Colts will practice alongside the Browns (their next preseason opponent) on Wednesday and Thursday, but they'll be doing so without Luck, who continues to be hampered by a nagging calf injury. ESPN's Mike Wells notes that Luck has only gotten three practices under his belt all offseason. Luck has been working on the side with quarterback guru Tom House, though there's still no estimate on when we'll see him back on the gridiron. The Colts and Luck have both maintained that he'll be ready for Week 1, but we've seen this song and dance from Indy before. This is starting to look like 2017 all over again.”

https://www.rotoworld.com/football/n...36/andrew-luck
[Reply]
In58men 03:03 PM 08-12-2019
#suck4luck

Ahhhh the good ole days
[Reply]
Bump 03:10 PM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:
#suck4luck

Ahhhh the good ole days
He was probably the most desired QB out of college since Peyton Manning/John Elway. But I'm glad we didn't suck quite enough to get him that year because then we wouldn't have Mahomes (most likely).
[Reply]
Dante84 03:16 PM 08-12-2019
It's really just going to come down to us, LAC and NE for the AFC.

Pit, Bal & Cle are going to beat the shit out of each other.

1. KC
2. NE
3. CLE
4. HOU
5. LAC
6. BAL / TEN
[Reply]
smithandrew051 03:21 PM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by Dante84:
It's really just going to come down to us, LAC and NE for the AFC.

Pit, Bal & Cle are going to beat the shit out of each other.

1. KC
2. NE
3. CLE
4. HOU
5. LAC
6. BAL / TEN
If you’re correct, then that is wonderful long term news for the Chiefs.

NE is about to need a new QB who isn’t on their roster currently. Not sure Belichik wants to groom a new QB who may or may not be good.

LA’s window is about shut. They also don’t have their future QB on the their roster. Rivers has never been the most physically gifted, so he’ll really fall off a cliff when his descent starts.

Cleveland is intriguing long term, but they weren’t even a playoff team last year. I’m not sold on them yet.

Baltimore’s QB can’t throw. Go ahead and write them off.

Houston is intriguing, but I’m also not sold on Watson. He sure seems to get away with throwing a lot of jump balls to Hopkins. If Hopkins ever goes down, their offense will probably suck.
[Reply]
sedated 03:28 PM 08-12-2019
At least they get hindsight on what happened to Durant. The only problem is - is there any sort of timetable for when this type of thing would be 100% healed? He could sit out the entire offseason and still pop it the first time he has to scramble.
[Reply]
RealSNR 03:33 PM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:

NE is about to need a new QB who isn’t on their roster currently. Not sure Belichik wants to groom a new QB who may or may not be good.

LA’s window is about shut. They also don’t have their future QB on the their roster. Rivers has never been the most physically gifted, so he’ll really fall off a cliff when his descent starts.

Cleveland is intriguing long term, but they weren’t even a playoff team last year. I’m not sold on them yet.

Houston is intriguing, but I’m also not sold on Watson. He sure seems to get away with throwing a lot of jump balls to Hopkins. If Hopkins ever goes down, their offense will probably suck.
I think the Chargers have enough talent to tread water for awhile even if Rivers retires after this year. Telesco has put together some damn impressive drafts in recent years, so even if they struggle to find a QB, I don't think they'll turn into Denver any time soon as long as he keeps drafting well.

Our biggest competitor in the AFC for the duration of Mahomes' career might be whichever team ends up drafting Lawrence (if that team is in the AFC)

That is, unless he also Andrew Lucks himself.
[Reply]
Kiimo 03:34 PM 08-12-2019
Uh if we're doing this okay stop telling me that Chicago is going to be so great as well cuz

Chicago Tribune on #Bears QB Mitchell Trubisky’s third training camp:

“Hasn’t exactly passed the eye test. ... Too many INTs, too many throws off the mark, and too many days where the QB and his offense have been uneven.”https://t.co/u07ByW9rXj

— Evan Silva (@evansilva) August 12, 2019

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:38 PM 08-12-2019
He might have the same thing Berry did. Or at least I think I read that somewhere.
[Reply]
RealSNR 03:40 PM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Uh if we're doing this okay stop telling me that Chicago is going to be so great as well cuz

Well, we were just talking about QBs with potential to unravel when defensive coordinators have tape on them...

Look no further than Mitchell Trubisky. The most flawed of the 2017 first round QBs.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 04:09 PM 08-12-2019

NE will have to trade for someone...

I too am not sold on Houston. When I watch them, i get the feeling of 'never quite will get over the hump'

If LAC does anything with rivers, he gets dumped and Easton Stick takes over. Stick is great. I would think his knock is 'can he improvise' NDSU is a scripted-power over you system. They never really had to improvise.

I hope Balt QB looks at bad as he did last year in the playoffs.
[Reply]
Three7s 04:25 PM 08-12-2019
Is Luck's spirit in it?
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 04:31 PM 08-12-2019

Don’t sleep on Tua in Miami or Lawrence in Las Vegas
[Reply]
Halfcan 04:35 PM 08-12-2019
It would be a shame if the Colts lose Luck for the year-Not. Maybe they know this is a possibility so kept all that cap room this year?
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:38 PM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Don’t sleep on Tua in Miami or Lawrence in Las Vegas
Yeah, you'd love Lawrence with the Raiders, wouldn't you? That's a gold mine for troll threads
[Reply]
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Up