ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 268 of 270
« First < 168218258264265266267268 269270 >
Nzoner's Game Room>***OFFICIAL 2019 Chiefs Training Camp Thread***
RealSNR 02:58 PM 07-23-2019
Tweets from https://twitter.com/RMSWeather/lists/chiefs

In the meantime, this gem from Andy Reid's press conference today:

Andy Reid was asked if he did anything fun or exotic this offseason: “I attacked a couple Chile rellenos.”

— Jeff Darlington (@JeffDarlington) July 23, 2019

[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 12:30 PM 08-22-2019

Emmanuel Sanders: Undervalued
Darwin Thompson: Sleeper
@EDSFootball previews the AFC West: https://t.co/1lRE6WXQPP

— SI Fantasy (@SI_Fantasy) August 22, 2019

Before anyone freaks out over Mahomes being "overvalued", read what he says. Still says Mahomes is the most valuable QB, just thinks his ADP is too high.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 12:32 PM 08-22-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
I don't know that it's totally Thornhill as much as it is having Ron Parker and Murray off the field as the safeties.

Holy hell that was bad.
Its a little of both, the thing about Thornhill is his range, and ability to close the gap.

I need Honey Badger to be a wild card in this defense, a floating safety if you will. And that can only happen if Thornhill and hold up the back end.
[Reply]
BossChief 12:53 PM 08-22-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Miller had a whopping 2 interceptions and 14 passes defensed over a 4 year, 40 game college career.

At Florida Atlantic - so he wasn't exactly facing premier WRs or QBs to boot.

No, I'm pretty sure high-end ball skills aren't on his list of attributes. Given a large enough sample size, I feel like the guy will look awfully bad. While there may be a fair number of 4.6 CBs who were historically successful, there aren't many today. These high flying offenses and brilliant OCs are gonna pick that guy apart and/or we'll have to shift coverages to help him out.
This is a rare instance where we disagree completely.

From small schools, the eye test is mandatory because teams avoid good cover guys because it’s easier to attack other weaker links.

I both preseason games and in lots of reports from camp, Miller has knocked down a lot of passes and intercepted one last week.

I’m not saying he’s a world beater. I think he has potential and upside that is flashing in games.
[Reply]
dirk digler 01:08 PM 08-22-2019
This is funny from PFT in regards to Washington trading Trent Williams.

Originally Posted by :
The report has sparked chatter in league circles regarding what Washington wants for Williams, including one hypothesis that Washington’s wish list is topped by what likely amounts to a pipe dream: Chiefs receiver Tyreek Hill. Even if the Chiefs are thinking about moving on from Hill in lieu of paying him more than $20 million per year, the better approach would be to tag and trade him after the season, like they did with pass-rusher Dee Ford earlier this year.

[Reply]
ptlyon 01:13 PM 08-22-2019
Brooke of course tweeting about Popeyes
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 01:13 PM 08-22-2019
We are not trading tyreek!
[Reply]
staylor26 02:34 PM 08-22-2019
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Florio again trying to talk his way into getting Hill out of KC :-)
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:40 PM 08-22-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Honestly our secondary is tied to Thornhill success. If the kid is good to above average we have a chance at being 10-20 range for passing defense.

If he is just average to below average we are in for more of the same.
Wow, so all those changes along the D-line don't actually matter (against the pass)? You should have told Veach.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:43 PM 08-22-2019
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
That's breathtakingly stupid. Impressive.
[Reply]
dirk digler 03:04 PM 08-22-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Florio again trying to talk his way into getting Hill out of KC :-)
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
That's breathtakingly stupid. Impressive.

That is what I thought. He really has a hard on for Hill
[Reply]
BryanBusby 03:34 PM 08-22-2019
It's been awhile since Mike Florio has been mocked for being incredibly stupid. Probably overdue for another round of it.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 03:37 PM 08-22-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Wow, so all those changes along the D-line don't actually matter (against the pass)? You should have told Veach.
We lead the NFL in sacks last year, please let that sink in before you talk about our D-Line and pass defense. Yes with run defense it will help.

But our problem last year was not that we couldn't get pressure. Our problem was our DB's lacked serious play making ability on the back end.
[Reply]
O.city 03:50 PM 08-22-2019
Chris Campbell from new Orleans got cut and is healthy now and ready to workout for teams

Good athletic cb

Interested
[Reply]
KC Hawks 03:53 PM 08-22-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Chris Campbell from new roles a got cut and is healthy now

Interested
come again
[Reply]
O.city 03:56 PM 08-22-2019
Sorry edited
[Reply]