ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 223 of 270
« First < 123173213219220221222223 224225226227233 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***OFFICIAL 2019 Chiefs Training Camp Thread***
RealSNR 02:58 PM 07-23-2019
Tweets from https://twitter.com/RMSWeather/lists/chiefs

In the meantime, this gem from Andy Reid's press conference today:

Andy Reid was asked if he did anything fun or exotic this offseason: “I attacked a couple Chile rellenos.”

— Jeff Darlington (@JeffDarlington) July 23, 2019

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:58 AM 08-14-2019
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Did someone say gluey snatch in here?
i once made a couple of college girls laugh out loud when we were having lunch together and i blurted out "what the hell is a muff mix?" while reading the menu
[Reply]
O.city 08:59 AM 08-14-2019

Mahomes just took a deep shot over the top to Hardman. Looked like it was going to come open late, but Hardman didn’t see the ball coming his way & quit on the route early. Mahomes shouted, “YOU GOTTA RUN!”

First time I’ve been able to hear Mahomes in the media tent.

— Brandon Kiley (@BKSportsTalk) August 14, 2019

[Reply]
-King- 08:59 AM 08-14-2019
Never saw this video posted...

Thompson got blown into the last century by Lee

Darron Lee absolutely OBLITERATES Darwin Thompson on the practice field and training camp today. #YIKES@EAMaddenNFL please make Darron Lee PWM rating a 99.

🎥: @iamDSMITH86 pic.twitter.com/H6nXCuPnPw

— Ryan H. Marshall (@RMarshallSports) August 3, 2019

And that's why leverage is so important kids.
[Reply]
O.city 09:00 AM 08-14-2019
Jesus
[Reply]
Mecca 09:02 AM 08-14-2019
And Lee is supposed to be a smallish finesse backer...
[Reply]
Dante84 09:02 AM 08-14-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
He already called him out before camp on that same thing.

Hardman better fucking listen to the GOAT.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 09:02 AM 08-14-2019

"When you get your opportunity in this game, you go out and make a play!"#CINvsKC Sights and Sounds �� pic.twitter.com/JKP9IHWIwY

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) August 14, 2019

The 34 second mark...
[Reply]
staylor26 09:03 AM 08-14-2019
And I’ll still stick by what I said. If Dieter were healthy, he’d have a better shot at making the team than Kemp.
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:03 AM 08-14-2019
Damn right. Can't be missing those in the regular season, otherwise Mahomes would be "regressing".
[Reply]
MahiMike 09:03 AM 08-14-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
One of my issues with Kemp is he is a shitty gunner, he misses downing punts all the time.
Maybe but he's the 1st one down there every time and he can tackle. I see him as the best special teamer we have. Besides, what ever happened to the coffin corner anyway? I hate how they kick it straight down the middle now.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:04 AM 08-14-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
And I’ll still stick by what I said. If Dieter were healthy, he’d have a better shot at making the team than Kemp.
Cause why?

Dude has literally been on the actual roster for like 3 games. It's not like the Chiefs have done much to show they give a shit about him.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:04 AM 08-14-2019
Now's the time to learn that lesson.

It's why Robinson has become a genuinely important part of this offense - that dude just keeps running...somewhere...until the whistle blows.

Hardman's gonna learn that as well or he won't play. Mahomes is gonna throw the ball late. And he'll throw it across his body late. And over the middle late. And aaaaallllll that shit you're not supposed to do, he's gonna do. I have to believe playing WR with him is just a completely different animal.

But if you're quitting on a route and he hangs one up there for you that gets picked off, he's gonna be pissed.

And pissing off The Franchise won't speak well to your longevity here.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:06 AM 08-14-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Now's the time to learn that lesson.

It's why Robinson has become a genuinely important part of this offense - that dude just keeps running...somewhere...until the whistle blows.

Hardman's gonna learn that as well or he won't play. Mahomes is gonna throw the ball late. And he'll throw it across his body late. And over the middle late. And aaaaallllll that shit you're not supposed to do, he's gonna do. I have to believe playing WR with him is just a completely different animal.

But if you're quitting on a route and he hangs one up there for you that gets picked off, he's gonna be pissed.

And pissing off The Franchise won't speak well to your longevity here.
As fucked up and shitty as this is to say.....Antonio Brown would be a fucking monster with him. All of the things Mahomes does that lets WR's get open late by continuing a play and throwing late, Brown is a master of those things.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:07 AM 08-14-2019

Mahomes just took a deep shot over the top to Hardman. Looked like it was going to come open late, but Hardman didn’t see the ball coming his way & quit on the route early. Mahomes shouted, “YOU GOTTA RUN!”

First time I’ve been able to hear Mahomes in the media tent.

— Brandon Kiley (@BKSportsTalk) August 14, 2019

[Reply]
staylor26 09:08 AM 08-14-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Cause why?

Dude has literally been on the actual roster for like 3 games. It's not like the Chiefs have done much to show they give a shit about him.
Originally Posted by staylor26:
No, I don’t think he’s “better”.

I haven’t seen enough of either guy to say that. I thought he’d make the team over him because he had surpassed him on the depth chart and was clearly part of the “cool crowd” aka Mahomes BFF’s.

I’ve never said he’s a better player.

[Reply]
Page 223 of 270
« First < 123173213219220221222223 224225226227233 > Last »
Up