ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 217 of 270
« First < 117167207213214215216217 218219220221227267 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***OFFICIAL 2019 Chiefs Training Camp Thread***
RealSNR 02:58 PM 07-23-2019
Tweets from https://twitter.com/RMSWeather/lists/chiefs

In the meantime, this gem from Andy Reid's press conference today:

Andy Reid was asked if he did anything fun or exotic this offseason: “I attacked a couple Chile rellenos.”

— Jeff Darlington (@JeffDarlington) July 23, 2019

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:53 AM 08-13-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Oh god, why is Frank Zombo around? Isn't that Zombo?
the new pissboy!
[Reply]
staylor26 11:55 AM 08-13-2019
Our rookies just get it man. They understand how good this team is and they want to contribute as much as possible. It has the feel of a pretty special group/class.
[Reply]
srvy 12:21 PM 08-13-2019
Why is Clark missing practice again?
Radio says illness
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 01:25 PM 08-13-2019
There's a story developing that not many folks are talking about. I mentioned him the other day but this kid Herb Miller apparently took first team reps today after working with the twos yesterday and performing well against Cinci on Saturday. At only 21 and 6'2 with good speed I wonder If Spags and the DB coaches are seeing something In him? Remember, the Pats signed J.C Jackson as an undrafted talent and he went on to help them win the SB so anything is possible. I'll be keeping a close eye on him next Saturday that's for sure.
[Reply]
raybec 4 01:29 PM 08-13-2019
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
There's a story developing that not many folks are talking about. I mentioned him the other day but this kid Herb Miller apparently took first team reps today after working with the twos yesterday and performing well against Cinci on Saturday. At only 21 and 6'2 with good speed I wonder If Spags and the DB coaches are seeing something In him? Remember, the Pats signed J.C Jackson as an undrafted talent and he went on to help them win the SB so anything is possible. I'll be keeping a close eye on him next Saturday that's for sure.
Herb “Bobby Sippio” Miller is making the team!
[Reply]
BossChief 01:37 PM 08-13-2019
Am I the only one kinda concerned with Frank Clark?

Someone tweeted as he left the practice field with a wrist concern that he had to take a pee test. He hasn’t practiced since then.

I really hope this is just an insignificant wrist tweak...
[Reply]
O.city 01:39 PM 08-13-2019
Originally Posted by BossChief:

Someone tweeted as he left the practice field with a wrist concern that he had to take a pee test. He hasn’t practiced since then.

Supposedly didn't practice today because of an illness.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:40 PM 08-13-2019

He practiced yesterday. He was “ill” today.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:57 PM 08-13-2019

Did O.City hack your account?

Blink twice for yes.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:57 PM 08-13-2019
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
It's possible, just the same as it's possible that this coaching staff won't like Charvarious Ward, new staffs have different eyes.
[Reply]
O.city 01:59 PM 08-13-2019
I've refrained from panicking about our high priced offseason toy being on the shelf.

Not one word.
[Reply]
SAUTO 02:14 PM 08-13-2019
I've refrained from panicking about our high priced offseason toy being on the shelf.

Not one word.
And then log out and cry yourself to sleep, right?
[Reply]
O.city 02:19 PM 08-13-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
And then log out and cry yourself to sleep, right?

via GIPHY

[Reply]
RealSNR 02:26 PM 08-13-2019
In terms of being a small school "QB friendly" WR who learns stuff fast and has just barely enough athletic skills to be adequate as a pro, Cody Thompson reminds me a bit of Adam Thielen.

*cue that's racist gif*
[Reply]
O.city 02:27 PM 08-13-2019
I mean, it fits though. The comp not the gif.

He's a really good route runner. I think that's enough.
[Reply]
Page 217 of 270
« First < 117167207213214215216217 218219220221227267 > Last »
Up