ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 55 of 288
« First < 5455152535455 5657585965105155 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***OFFICIAL Patrick Mahomes GIF thread***
Hammock Parties 12:16 PM 08-13-2017
AKA GIF'D UP: Franchise QB Edition.

Complete with smooth, clean, CP-exclusive GIFs and bullshit analysis from the guy who stroked off Cassel.

2017: Preseason Game #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #2

2017: Preseason Game #3, Various plays in Posts 198-203

2017: Preseason Game #4, Various plays in Posts 292 and 294

THERE ARE NO BRAKES ON THIS TRAIN

[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:49 AM 08-18-2018
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
Agree with your point but I don't think Luck is in that tier. I would put Newton in there.
Luck was a generational talent coming out of college. His shoulder's all ****ed at this point, but I'd put him, at full health, in the same ballpark as Pat.. and I don't even like Luck so please don't make me defend him further.

Newton is a strong contender as well. He's got a cannon.

Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Wentz has never had a throw that long, plus he was hurt.

Stafford has had a few big bombs to Megatron- but doubtful it was 68.6 yards in the air. 50 yards in the air tops.

Flacco- I have Never seen him throw like that- ever. Maybe if you count the ball going into the stands on the sideline when he was throwing it away.

Rodgers- had the Hail Mary- that was more impressive because of the height of the pass- but was not 68.6 yards. Plus he had some holding help by his line so he could have a nice safe platform to wind up.

So yeah- I have Never seen a throw within the pocket under pressure like that. Ever.

Steve Young or maybe Favre had some similar- but not that far and not for TD's.

Trent Green to Borichter for 99 yards is the longest in Chiefs history- but that was 35 yards in the air tops. Grbac and Steve Deberg both had pretty strong arms- but not even close to what Pat has.
You're being a ridiculous homer. Stop.

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/09/aar...ham-jay-cutler

Check the first video at the link. Rodgers bombs it from his own 28 yard line to just about 2 yards deep into the end zone. That's roughly 74 air yards, while on the run, rolling out to his left.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:57 AM 08-18-2018
Yeah, but Cam has shitty tastes in clothing. Simply Red told me this.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:57 AM 08-18-2018
Wentz had a 64 yard bomb last year

[Reply]
RealSNR 10:57 AM 08-18-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
blow it out your ass, tiger

[Reply]
Bowser 10:59 AM 08-18-2018
And good lord, that throw by Rodgers. If the receiver hadn't been interfered with, they'd be showing that pass on a loop for years.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:02 AM 08-18-2018
And look at this....we're comparing a Mahomes throw to throws from Cam, A-aron Rodgers, and Carson Wentz....

NB4 "WELL CHESTER MCGLOCKTON COULD THROW A FOOTBALL 70 YARDS TOO" dumbfuckery
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:05 AM 08-18-2018
Originally Posted by Bowser:
And good lord, that throw by Rodgers. If the receiver hadn't been interfered with, they'd be showing that pass on a loop for years.
It's insane. He routinely rips off 40-50 yard lasers without even setting his feet.

I think he's the best QB I've ever seen.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:06 AM 08-18-2018
JaMarcus Russell could have made that throw lol
[Reply]
TwistedChief 11:35 AM 08-18-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Wentz had a 64 yard bomb last year
I saw something that had this actually at 61.2 and Goff threw one that was 61.8. Mahomes was 68.6, more than 10% higher than the next longest since the start of 2017. Just amazing.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 12:04 PM 08-18-2018
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
That was 15 yards shy of Pat’s throw. I’m gonna say this: no one can make that throw but Pat. Period. I am sure someone else can throw it 70 yards, but not the way he did in the situation he did and connecting for the TD past triple coverage.
Let's not hype up the triple coverage for Mahomes's sake.

Reek beat all 3 so badly he was wide open. Defenders were 5 yards away. Hill is the only guy who's going to do that. He's so fast that Madden needs to break the speed cap exclusively for Hill.
[Reply]
Halfcan 12:07 PM 08-18-2018
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Luck was a generational talent coming out of college. His shoulder's all ****ed at this point, but I'd put him, at full health, in the same ballpark as Pat.. and I don't even like Luck so please don't make me defend him further.

Newton is a strong contender as well. He's got a cannon.

You're being a ridiculous homer. Stop.

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/09/aar...ham-jay-cutler

Check the first video at the link. Rodgers bombs it from his own 28 yard line to just about 2 yards deep into the end zone. That's roughly 74 air yards, while on the run, rolling out to his left.

How is that being a Homer? So posting some obscure link of a Rogers incompletion makes what I posted untrue? Rogers was outside the pocket and did not have guys in his face like Mahomes did. Plus it was NOT a TD. Beautifully thrown pass, but incomplete. So No it was not the same as Mahomes TD throw. Mahomes has stated he has thrown it 83 yards before. As I said- No Chief QB has made a throw like that ever or has an arm like that.
[Reply]
Halfcan 12:11 PM 08-18-2018
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I saw something that had this actually at 61.2 and Goff threw one that was 61.8. Mahomes was 68.6, more than 10% higher than the next longest since the start of 2017. Just amazing.
Oh stop being a ridiculous Homer by posting facts-lol

Others are too busy trying to minimize the throw by white knighting Rogers.

Yep, okay throw- but Rogers threw an incompletion longer!!!
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:55 PM 08-18-2018
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
How is that being a Homer? So posting some obscure link of a Rogers incompletion makes what I posted untrue? Rogers was outside the pocket and did not have guys in his face like Mahomes did. Plus it was NOT a TD. Beautifully thrown pass, but incomplete. So No it was not the same as Mahomes TD throw. Mahomes has stated he has thrown it 83 yards before. As I said- No Chief QB has made a throw like that ever or has an arm like that.
Someone listed current QBs who could potentially make that throw then you proceeded to homer it up and argue against everyone mentioned.

Pat's got a strong arm. There are and have been others with equally impressive arms. It's OK to admit it.
[Reply]
Pablo 12:59 PM 08-18-2018
Someone listed current QBs who could potentially make that throw then you proceeded to homer it up and argue against everyone mentioned.

Pat's got a strong arm. There are and have been others with equally impressive arms. It's OK to admit it.
Why do you hate our big dick, cannon arm QB so much?
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:36 PM 08-18-2018

Could is a lot different fromDID- yes they possibly Could make that throw- but I was saying I have not seen them do it. That is not being a Homer- that is saying show me the proof.

Marino had some long bombs to the Mark's Brothers- I can't recall them being 68.6 in the air though. Could he throw 70 yards- my guess would be yes for sure.

Drew Brees has a strong arm so did Favre. I also mentioned Steve Young...

But I have not seen them do what Pat did so effortlessly, with two guys in his face. Did I say Mahomes is better than these guys- no- just stated in the same situation, I have not seen them throw a nearly 70 yard TD like Mahomes did last night.

Not sure why you are trying to minimize what he did when in the history of the Chiefs- no QB has ever done that. Mahomes is also in Rare company with QBS who have come close.
[Reply]
Page 55 of 288
« First < 5455152535455 5657585965105155 > Last »
Up