ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Do you get head on a regular basis?
Everytime my wife/gf/random person engage in coitus, I receive oral pleasure. 72 59.50%
My wife/gf/random person is allergic to skin in the genital region so I never receive oral pleasure. 3 2.48%
I only receive oral pleasure on special occasions. 28 23.14%
I only receive oral pleasure when I pay a hooker aka the billay option 4 3.31%
I am Clay and never get laid so this pole is irrelevant. 14 11.57%
Voters: 121. You may not vote on this poll
Page 13 of 25
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Oral Sex Frequency
KC native 11:09 AM 12-19-2014
So I've seen many of you guys bitch about not getting blow jobs frequently.

How often do you get them? Or in katipan's/luv's/billay's case, how often do you give them?

Oral is part of foreplay for my wife and I so I get head just about every time before we fuck. U jelly?
[Reply]
Kman34 04:05 PM 12-19-2014
The wife asked me what I was doing on the computer last night. I told her I was looking for cheap flights. "I love you!" she said, then she got all excited, un-zipped my trousers and gave me the most amazing blow job ever......

Which is odd because she's never shown an interest in darts before!
[Reply]
booger 04:06 PM 12-19-2014
Originally Posted by Katipan:
I wish we were doing secret santa.

http://www.amazon.com/Glow-N-Dark-Pu.../dp/B001D26Q16

:-) bookmarked :-)
[Reply]
ChiTown 04:06 PM 12-19-2014
Originally Posted by Donger:
That's actually her name for her vagina.
Seriously? That's awesome......:-)
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:06 PM 12-19-2014
Originally Posted by Dayze:
it probably smells like motorcycles and freedom down there.
:-)
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 04:07 PM 12-19-2014
Originally Posted by Donger:
That's actually her name for her vagina.

Why? Does it look like Ben Jones?
[Reply]
ChiTown 04:08 PM 12-19-2014
Originally Posted by Dayze:
it probably smells like motorcycles and freedom down there.

so I'm not really sure what the problem is. Probably going to spritz a little Stetson or Aqua Velva down there to sweeten the deal.
Go with Hai Karate - especially if you are rocking a 70's pube 'fro
[Reply]
Dayze 04:09 PM 12-19-2014
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
[Reply]
Pablo 04:09 PM 12-19-2014
My wife tells me she'd blow me more if I'd stop ripping the most heinous farts known to man around her 24/7. I just get too much joy out of decimating the air any chance I get.

These things sound like a cross between deer bleats and thunder and smell like raw sewage. Can't saw that I blame her, but I'm not going to cut out the farting. It's one of my favorite things in the world to take a lovely, serene week-night living room and turn it into some sort of dumpster/swamp/roadkill center.
[Reply]
Kman34 04:09 PM 12-19-2014
I went to the doctor's the other day and found out my new doctor is a young female, drop-dead gorgeous!

I was embarrassed but she said, "Don't worry, I'm a professional - I've seen it all before. Just tell me what's wrong and I'll help you in any way I can."

I said, "I think my cock tastes funny..
[Reply]
booger 04:10 PM 12-19-2014
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
:-) Jew Bush
[Reply]
Dayze 04:10 PM 12-19-2014
Originally Posted by Kman34:
I went to the doctor's the other day and found out my new doctor is a young female, drop-dead gorgeous!

I was embarrassed but she said, "Don't worry, I'm a professional - I've seen it all before. Just tell me what's wrong and I'll help you in any way I can."

I said, "I think my cock tastes funny..
[Reply]
Kman34 04:10 PM 12-19-2014
What's the difference between your paycheck and your dick?

You don't have to beg your wife to blow your paycheck!
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:16 PM 12-19-2014
Originally Posted by Pablo:
My wife tells me she'd blow me more if I'd stop ripping the most heinous farts known to man around her 24/7. I just get too much joy out of decimating the air any chance I get.

These things sound like a cross between deer bleats and thunder and smell like raw sewage. Can't saw that I blame her, but I'm not going to cut out the farting. It's one of my favorite things in the world to take a lovely, serene week-night living room and turn it into some sort of dumpster/swamp/roadkill center.
No sympathy AT ALL lol, you dont deserve head with your antics.

Any girl I ever dated would find herself without the services of my tongue if she thrilled to the smell and sound of the farts she ripped in front of me.
[Reply]
booger 04:24 PM 12-19-2014
Reminds me of drinking underage at this dive bar back in '99 or so. Closing time I played kiss me where it smells funny on the jukebox and that old tart took me home and really tought me how to properly glaze a ham
[Reply]
ChiTown 04:35 PM 12-19-2014
Originally Posted by booger:
Reminds me of drinking underage at this dive bar back in '99 or so. Closing time I played kiss me where it smells funny on the jukebox and that old tart took me home and really taught me how to properly glaze a ham
[Reply]
Page 13 of 25
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Up