ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 981 of 1207
« First < 481881931971977978979980981 98298398498599110311081 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread
Buehler445 08:45 AM 07-15-2015
Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:48 PM 04-02-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
A family recipe , my mom made, when I grew up in NewEngland—Baked Stuffed Haddock. New England has great fresh haddock.

A side of green beans almondine. Never had that before and it's a great mix. I toasted the almonds first and added a bit of butter but not much. I also had a salad but no picture.

You can't see the fish much, mostly the stuffing. So I took another shot from the front where I cut it.
Very nice... Love me some haddock...
[Reply]
threebag 07:10 PM 04-02-2020
Homemade loaded pizza and ice cold beer
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:13 PM 04-02-2020
What all do those have in them? Those look far better than any I’ve ever done
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:15 PM 04-02-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
A family recipe , my mom made, when I grew up in NewEngland—Baked Stuffed Haddock. New England has great fresh haddock.

A side of green beans almondine. Never had that before and it's a great mix. I toasted the almonds first and added a bit of butter but not much. I also had a salad but no picture.

You can't see the fish much, mostly the stuffing. So I took another shot from the front where I cut it.
Nice.

Not a big fish guy but I’d crush that.
[Reply]
KCUnited 08:10 PM 04-02-2020
Was able to grab 2lbs of carne asada from the market. Went with a Tex-Mex bowl and some taco fixins leftover for tomorrow.

[Reply]
Pablo 08:44 AM 04-03-2020
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
What all do those have in them? Those look far better than any I’ve ever done
My wife bought the 6pack of peppers at Costco so that's why I've got those pretty colors. I usually just buy green, but these were sweeter and better I gotta say.

Diced up half an onion and three cloves of garlic, cooked that down with five sliced mushrooms. Then added a lb. of hamburger and seasoned with a couple splashes of worchestershire, good bit of seasoned salt, couple of pinches of oregano and a shitload of black pepper.

Folded in a cup of cooked rice and a can of diced tomatoes and cooked for another five mins or so. Drizzled the peppers with olive oil and a little salt and pepper inside and then stuffed and topped with monteray jack slices. Bake at 375 for 35 covered with foil, then take off and cooked another 10 mins.
[Reply]
Pablo 08:45 AM 04-03-2020
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Was able to grab 2lbs of carne asada from the market. Went with a Tex-Mex bowl and some taco fixins leftover for tomorrow.

Looks good..is that some sorta griddle plate for the BGE or what?
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:48 AM 04-03-2020
Originally Posted by Pablo:
My wife bought the 6pack of peppers at Costco so that's why I've got those pretty colors. I usually just buy green, but these were sweeter and better I gotta say.

Diced up half an onion and three cloves of garlic, cooked that down with five sliced mushrooms. Then added a lb. of hamburger and seasoned with a couple splashes of worchestershire, good bit of seasoned salt, couple of pinches of oregano and a shitload of black pepper.

Folded in a cup of cooked rice and a can of diced tomatoes and cooked for another five mins or so. Drizzled the peppers with olive oil and a little salt and pepper inside and then stuffed and topped with monteray jack slices. Bake at 375 for 35 covered with foil, then take off and cooked another 10 mins.
You cooked the cheese that long without it being a disaster?

Anyway, I bought shit for the meatloaf you posted awhile back. Thanks man.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:54 AM 04-03-2020
Nice.

Not a big fish guy but I’d crush that.
Thanks. I'm a huge fan of seafood. Grew up on it. Well that, and pasta. Had both once a week. More on summer vacations on Cape Cod.
[Reply]
Pablo 08:55 AM 04-03-2020
You cooked the cheese that long without it being a disaster?

Anyway, I bought shit for the meatloaf you posted awhile back. Thanks man.
Yep. I had to make a foil tent to shield them otherwise it woulda been. It was just regular slices and they crisped and bubbled up nicely and were more like pizza cheese than being melty if that makes sense.

Awesome, hope you enjoy it.
[Reply]
KCUnited 09:07 AM 04-03-2020
Looks good..is that some sorta griddle plate for the BGE or what?
Yep, Kettle-Q, stainless steel griddle. Not specific for BGE and can be used on any kettle large enough.

Its built sturdy, works really well and the grease trough is handy. I'd say the cons are its a bit cumbersome to clean and store, and to a lesser extent, renders any lid mounted thermometer useless. But I stay 100% vents open when I use it to get it screaming hot so precision temp isn't really a factor unless you really want to nerd out.

https://www.littlegriddle.com/produc...el-bbq-griddle
[Reply]
Pablo 09:14 AM 04-03-2020
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Yep, Kettle-Q, stainless steel griddle. Not specific for BGE and can be used on any kettle large enough.

Its built sturdy, works really well and the grease trough is handy. I'd say the cons are its a bit cumbersome to clean and store, and to a lesser extent, renders any lid mounted thermometer useless. But I stay 100% vents open when I use it to get it screaming hot so precision temp isn't really a factor unless you really want to nerd out.

https://www.littlegriddle.com/produc...el-bbq-griddle
Huh, if it fits your BGE it would fit my 22" kettle. I would want it for pretty much what you're doing or smash burgers so I don't care about the thermometer. Was considering buying a Blackstone but if I could just get this and roll along I think I'd be happy.

I bought a little sheet/griddle a few weeks ago, but since it's rectangular it kinda sucks as far as fit goes.
[Reply]
KCUnited 09:23 AM 04-03-2020
Huh, if it fits your BGE it would fit my 22" kettle. I would want it for pretty much what you're doing or smash burgers so I don't care about the thermometer. Was considering buying a Blackstone but if I could just get this and roll along I think I'd be happy.

I bought a little sheet/griddle a few weeks ago, but since it's rectangular it kinda sucks as far as fit goes.
I looked at an Amazon review of it that states it fits a Weber 22" kettle. Like mine though, it will eat up most of the grilling space, so I guess I'd consider that another con, but yeah, if you're doing you're entire meal on it, that's not a problem. I love doing smashburgers on this thing.

I'm looking into adding a Blackstone now that I've got more outdoor space. Everyone seems to love them, so I'm sure they're superior but this is a nice add-on if rolling with a one rig for everything type setup.
[Reply]
threebag 09:24 AM 04-03-2020

I throw in a few pieces of chopped bacon. I love making these myself.
[Reply]
Pablo 09:31 AM 04-03-2020
Originally Posted by threebag02:
I throw in a few pieces of chopped bacon. I love making these myself.
Hrmm, bacon never hurt anything.
[Reply]
Page 981 of 1207
« First < 481881931971977978979980981 98298398498599110311081 > Last »
Up