ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 973 of 1207
« First < 473873923963969970971972973 97497597697798310231073 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread
Buehler445 08:45 AM 07-15-2015
Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408
[Reply]
Pablo 06:41 PM 03-21-2020
Made some homemade seasoning for shake n bake porkchops. Made the honey mustard too. Sides are rice a roni and a salad kit. Fancy as shit on a Saturday night!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Buehler445 06:54 PM 03-21-2020
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Made some homemade seasoning for shake n bake porkchops. Made the honey mustard too. Sides are rice a roni and a salad kit. Fancy as shit on a Saturday night!

Not being a cunt (intentionally at least) but I can’t stand that shake and bake stuff. Wife makes it now and then and I hate it. I don’t really like pork chops to start with but man, I hate that shake and bake stuff.

Pretty good chance yours is amazing with the way your stuff looks. It’s also possible that shake and bake rules and I’m an asshole.

Wife butterflied and grilled some chicken breast and glazed with BBQ sauce. Steamed green beans and some pasta roni stuff that’s probably right next to yours.

I was so damn hungry it tasted amazing.

It needs to rain or some shit so I can get back in the kitchen.
[Reply]
patteeu 07:09 PM 03-21-2020
I opened a can of beans after carefully disinfecting the can. I ate half and saved the other half for tomorrow’s ration. I treated myself with 3 jelly beans for dessert.
[Reply]
Pablo 07:18 PM 03-21-2020
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Not being a cunt (intentionally at least) but I can’t stand that shake and bake stuff. Wife makes it now and then and I hate it. I don’t really like pork chops to start with but man, I hate that shake and bake stuff.

Pretty good chance yours is amazing with the way your stuff looks. It’s also possible that shake and bake rules and I’m an asshole.

Wife butterflied and grilled some chicken breast and glazed with BBQ sauce. Steamed green beans and some pasta roni stuff that’s probably right next to yours.

I was so damn hungry it tasted amazing.

It needs to rain or some shit so I can get back in the kitchen.
No the store bought stuff kinda sucks ass. I love chops so I'm not feeling you on that. Just gotta buy the loin and cut them myself to get them as thick as I like. But the store bought box gets soggy and doesn't have a lot of flavor. Just barely seasoned breadcrumbs. I went a little heavy on the seasoning and brined these suckers in salt, sugar, garlic cloves and peppercorns for about 6 hours. Cooked until they hit 150 and pulled them. Much much better than any of the others I've tried and I'd happily make them again. Just won't be using the store mix or following their baking directions anymore. I think I've got it figured out.
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:36 PM 03-21-2020

Very similar to tonight’s feast of fried tilapia, Aldi brand rice a roni with chix stock and frozen peas, sliced onion and lemonade

Budget Gourmet all the way, and it’s gonna rock
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:39 PM 03-21-2020
Originally Posted by patteeu:
I opened a can of beans after carefully disinfecting the can. I ate half and saved the other half for tomorrow’s ration. I treated myself with 3 jelly beans for dessert.
That’s all well and good, but how much tp you got?
[Reply]
Pablo 09:22 PM 03-21-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Very similar to tonight’s feast of fried tilapia, Aldi brand rice a roni with chix stock and frozen peas, sliced onion and lemonade

Budget Gourmet all the way, and it’s gonna rock
For sure. I might make some good food, but I never, ever buy meat unless it's on sale or a very good price. Only exception is chicken wings. You don't have to spend a ton to eat great. But having three different freezes certainly help.

I didn't realize how much I liked rice a roni until I started buying it a few months back and now I'm in love with that shit. Like 15 different flavors and all of them I've tried have been good.
[Reply]
scho63 12:03 AM 03-22-2020
Excuse my being a fucklehead but what made it Asian? I love tenderloins. Was it a marinade? The cut?

I’m interested.
Chinese Pig. :-)
[Reply]
Buehler445 05:09 AM 03-22-2020
No the store bought stuff kinda sucks ass. I love chops so I'm not feeling you on that. Just gotta buy the loin and cut them myself to get them as thick as I like. But the store bought box gets soggy and doesn't have a lot of flavor. Just barely seasoned breadcrumbs. I went a little heavy on the seasoning and brined these suckers in salt, sugar, garlic cloves and peppercorns for about 6 hours. Cooked until they hit 150 and pulled them. Much much better than any of the others I've tried and I'd happily make them again. Just won't be using the store mix or following their baking directions anymore. I think I've got it figured out.
Right on. That box shit the wife gets you’re right doesn’t have a lot of taste. The taste it does have are bad ones.

So let me get this straight, for pork chops, you just slice a pork loin? That’s way better than whatever cut we end up with from the store. I’ve had pork loin a lot and it is never as shitty as whatever pork chop we get from the store.

I’ll have to do that. Thanks.
[Reply]
Pablo 08:20 AM 03-22-2020
Right on. That box shit the wife gets you’re right doesn’t have a lot of taste. The taste it does have are bad ones.

So let me get this straight, for pork chops, you just slice a pork loin? That’s way better than whatever cut we end up with from the store. I’ve had pork loin a lot and it is never as shitty as whatever pork chop we get from the store.

I’ll have to do that. Thanks.
Yeah I just sift through them and find the one that's biggest around and cut myself.

I'll still buy chops pre cut sometimes but they're usually too thin for my liking.
[Reply]
Coogs 09:03 AM 03-22-2020
Yeah I just sift through them and find the one that's biggest around and cut myself.

I'll still buy chops pre cut sometimes but they're usually too thin for my liking.
Your steaks look like KC Strips and Filets. Do you buy those whole and cut them yourself as well?
[Reply]
Pablo 09:07 AM 03-22-2020
Originally Posted by Coogs:
Your steaks look like KC Strips and Filets. Do you buy those whole and cut them yourself as well?
The strips yeah I do. Wait for a good sale at Costco and buy a whole strip loin. Think the last time it was $6/lb and I bought a 12lber. They'll run sales at price chopper or hyvee that are close to that price but I am satisfied with Costcos steaks. Their hamburger sucks though.

Filets are a gift my wife's employer gives her every year.
[Reply]
Coogs 09:19 AM 03-22-2020
The strips yeah I do. Wait for a good sale at Costco and buy a whole strip loin. Think the last time it was $6/lb and I bought a 12lber. They'll run sales at price chopper or hyvee that are close to that price but I am satisfied with Costcos steaks. Their hamburger sucks though.

Filets are a gift my wife's employer gives her every year.
I used to do that before my kids grew up and moved away. Now it's just me and my wife, and she is not a big steak fan. Our local grocer has bone in KC Strips on sale ($6.99) usually once a month, and they are very good. So I buy 6 or 8 of those to get me to the next month sale.

Hamburger. I buy that at our local butcher/locker here in town. Can't beat it. Good hamburger makes all meals that it is included in better.
[Reply]
Sorce 10:36 AM 03-22-2020
Did chicken parmesan last night. Side salad not pictured.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
threebag 12:05 PM 03-22-2020
Made a huge Mississippi Pot Roast a couple days ago. Been eating the hell out of that. Made a few Rhodes Rolls and basically turned them into sliders. Homemade mashed taters with carrots on the side. It’s always a stretch of meals that scream to be washed down by a glass of milk.
[Reply]
Page 973 of 1207
« First < 473873923963969970971972973 97497597697798310231073 > Last »
Up