ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 967 of 1203
« First < 467867917957963964965966967 96896997097197710171067 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread
Buehler445 08:45 AM 07-15-2015
Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408
[Reply]
KCUnited 01:24 PM 02-23-2020
Originally Posted by Sorce:
How long you got to find a place? And other important questions so I can judge you. Vodka or Gin, dry or dirty?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Our current contract is 45 days with our buyer, but they originally wanted 30. We're offering on a place today which already has/will receive multiple offers and is vacant, so we're offering them a 30 day close to strengthen the offer and because we know our buyer can do it on our end. We have no backup plan at this point though, as we're not terribly interested in any inventory we've currently seen. Been pretty cut throat here the last 6 weeks.

Kettle One vodka, dirty, 3 blue cheese olives. Not my first or dozenth choice, ever, but more of a nostalgia choice based on our first visit there after we relocated years ago. Not that they're not tasty.

I got the rigatoni because I've never ordered anything other than the homemade 8 finger cavatelli and wanted to try something different. While delish, the 8 finger is still where it's at.
[Reply]
Sorce 02:01 PM 02-23-2020
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Our current contract is 45 days with our buyer, but they originally wanted 30. We're offering on a place today which already has/will receive multiple offers and is vacant, so we're offering them a 30 day close to strengthen the offer and because we know our buyer can do it on our end. We have no backup plan at this point though, as we're not terribly interested in any inventory we've currently seen. Been pretty cut throat here the last 6 weeks.

Kettle One vodka, dirty, 3 blue cheese olives. Not my first or dozenth choice, ever, but more of a nostalgia choice based on our first visit there after we relocated years ago. Not that they're not tasty.

I got the rigatoni because I've never ordered anything other than the homemade 8 finger cavatelli and wanted to try something different. While delish, the 8 finger is still where it's at.
Well good luck. We carried two mortgages on our move a year ago. Our house wasn't ready but we knew we were ready. We went to a few open houses just to figure out what we wanted square footage wise. Fell in love with one of the houses. Wound up making an offer that weekend and getting our old house ready for market. Took 3 months to get moved and get the old house ready, it sold in less than 48 hours.

As a Gin martini guy I have to judge a little but the blue cheese olives sound good.

[Reply]
KCUnited 02:24 PM 02-23-2020
Originally Posted by Sorce:
Well good luck. We carried two mortgages on our move a year ago. Our house wasn't ready but we knew we were ready. We went to a few open houses just to figure out what we wanted square footage wise. Fell in love with one of the houses. Wound up making an offer that weekend and getting our old house ready for market. Took 3 months to get moved and get the old house ready, it sold in less than 48 hours.

As a Gin martini guy I have to judge a little but the blue cheese olives sound good.

Thanks. I know this offer is a longshot for us. The property has a 2 car detached garage with a rooftop deck, which Chicago banned zoning of in 2015. So it has a ton of interest.

Feel like I had a bad experience with gin when I was much younger but am finding my way back to it, mostly through gin barrel aged beers that I've really been enjoying lately.

Back on topic somewhat, wife just made banana bread muffins with butterscotch chips. Ho lee shit, amazing combo of flavors.
[Reply]
Pablo 07:23 PM 02-28-2020
It's fucking spring boys! Fired the grill up and plan to keep it rolling all weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Sorry 09:57 PM 02-28-2020
anyone make some tasty homemade marinades for steaks?
[Reply]
scho63 10:15 PM 02-28-2020
Originally Posted by Pablo:
It's fucking spring boys! Fired the grill up and plan to keep it rolling all weekend.

Smart man cooked veggies on one skewer and meat on others :-):-)
[Reply]
Sorry 11:09 PM 02-28-2020
Originally Posted by scho63:
Smart man cooked veggies on one skewer and meat on others :-):-)
i also normally do that, but ever since i got a ninja grill, it just cooks so perfectly all together and its not as large as a typical grill
[Reply]
KCUnited 11:20 AM 02-29-2020
Pork tamales rojo w/ egg for breakfast. Wife packed all our dishes so we're living the paper products life for the foreseeable future.

[Reply]
Easy 6 11:33 AM 02-29-2020
Easy peasy comfort food

Got a 3.67 pound angus chuck roast going in the oven later with red potatoes, baby carrots, vidalia onions, bay leaves and garlic

Sear the roast on all sides then throw everything into the pan, cover most of the way with beef broth, cover and cook on 275 for 3 1/2 hours... I’ll be eating on it for days
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:36 AM 02-29-2020
Originally Posted by Pablo:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That’s beautiful, and hell yes on springs arrival... it’s sposed to be in the high 50s here most of next week, here’s hoping it just keeps climbing
[Reply]
ptlyon 11:51 AM 02-29-2020
Originally Posted by Sorry:
anyone make some tasty homemade marinades for steaks?
Worcester sauce
[Reply]
threebag 11:55 AM 02-29-2020
Daddy Hinkles is some nice dress for a piece of red meat
[Reply]
Sorry 01:15 PM 02-29-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Easy peasy comfort food

Got a 3.67 pound angus chuck roast going in the oven later with red potatoes, baby carrots, vidalia onions, bay leaves and garlic

Sear the roast on all sides then throw everything into the pan, cover most of the way with beef broth, cover and cook on 275 for 3 1/2 hours... I’ll be eating on it for days
I’m stealing this btw. Forgot I had some diced chuck roast in the freezer
[Reply]
cooper barrett 09:50 PM 02-29-2020
Originally Posted by threebag02:
Daddy Hinkles is some nice dress for a piece of red meat
if you want to die today

Ingredients
Liquid Marinade: Water, Corn Syrup, Hydrolyzed Soy and Corn Protein, Vinegar, Salt, Caramel Coloring, and Citric Acid as a Preservative. Dry Marinade: Salt, Sugar, Garlic, Onion, Black Pepper, Paprika, Celery Seed, Red Pepper, Papain,

(Ingredients
Liquid Marinade: Water, Corn Syrup, Hydrolyzed Soy and Corn Protein, Vinegar, Salt, Caramel Coloring, and Citric Acid as a Preservative. Dry Marinade: Salt, Sugar, Garlic, Onion, Black Pepper, Paprika, Celery Seed, Red Pepper, Papain (cysteine protease enzyme), Soybean Oil and Calcium Silicate.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:32 AM 03-01-2020
There's a new restaurant down the street I want to try but...imagine paying $17 for this :-)

[Reply]
Page 967 of 1203
« First < 467867917957963964965966967 96896997097197710171067 > Last »
Up