ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 32
« First < 71314151617 1819202127 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Daniel Jeremiah: Many expect Chiefs to trade up for a CB
Shag 02:54 PM 04-16-2018
Not real surprising, but from here: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...oking-to-trade

Originally Posted by :
Chiefs are a candidate to trade up for a CB: The Chiefs don't own a first-round pick in this year's draft (they dealt that pick away in the Patrick Mahomes trade last year), but I won't be surprised if they move up from where they're picking in the second round (No. 54 overall). They have a glaring need at cornerback and the top cover men will be long gone by the time they are on the clock if they stay put at No. 54. They need to get into the range of picks 35-40 in order to secure a Day One starter at that position, and many around the league expect them to make that happen.

[Reply]
Coogs 06:38 PM 04-22-2018
Originally Posted by Messier:
Every time I think this. I remember we have Mahomes, and I smile.
And we picked up Fuller, who is a proven NFL CB. Any drafted CB still has to prove his worth.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 06:47 PM 04-22-2018
Originally Posted by Claysexual:
If I could parlay a first in to 2 two's, I'd do it every time from here on out. The only reason to have a first has been addressed.
Unless you see some completely badass pass rusher or DB.

http://pac-12.com/videos/colorado-tr...lon-start-huge

If you honestly research KC's draft philosophy concerning player profiles Isaiah Oliver is the target if Veach is like Dorsey.
[Reply]
RustShack 06:57 PM 04-22-2018
Ideally a CB falls far enough for us to trade up without selling the farm. Same with a Safety falling to us in the third... assuming we didn’t have to trade both to trade up.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 07:02 PM 04-22-2018
Originally Posted by RustShack:
Ideally a CB falls far enough for us to trade up without selling the farm. Same with a Safety falling to us in the third... assuming we didn’t have to trade both to trade up.
As I stated , I'd rather trade down and attain more picks this year and next.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:25 PM 04-22-2018
Originally Posted by Coogs:
And we picked up Fuller, who is a proven NFL CB. Any drafted CB still has to prove his worth.
The Fuller pickup was the absolute best situation you could ask for considering that we were done with Peters. Veach is a fucking FA stud. Let's hope his drafts achieve the same raging boner of steel!
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:29 PM 04-22-2018
The Fuller pickup was the absolute best situation you could ask for considering that we were done with Peters. Veach is a fucking FA stud. Let's hope his drafts achieve the same raging boner of steel!
Wanna know another reason we know you aren't a chiefs fan?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:34 PM 04-22-2018
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
Wanna know another reason we know you aren't a chiefs fan?
Wanna know why you're a slightly bothersome fuckface who should spend more time under a faulty lift?
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:38 PM 04-22-2018
Wanna know why you're a slightly bothersome fuckface who should spend more time under a faulty lift?
don't hate when someone is right
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:39 PM 04-22-2018
don't hate when someone is right
There's a first time for everything. Unfortunately for you, this isn't it.
[Reply]
RustShack 07:41 PM 04-22-2018
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
As I stated , I'd rather trade down and attain more picks this year and next.
I’d rather trade up and fill our biggest hole with a starting caliber CB.
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:45 PM 04-22-2018
There's a first time for everything. Unfortunately for you, this isn't it.
Fuller wasn't a free agent
[Reply]
Bewbies 07:52 PM 04-22-2018
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Having a first this year would be nice...
We have Mahomes. He’s worth more than that 1 we don’t have this year ever could be.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 08:11 PM 04-22-2018
Originally Posted by Bewbies:
We have Mahomes. He’s worth more than that 1 we don’t have this year ever could be.
This
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:16 PM 04-22-2018
Fuller wasn't a free agent
Technicalities are a minor talking point. Fuller was acquired from Washington when the Predecessor to Greatness was shipped off.
Whether he was a free agent, double agent, or bum in a cardboard box is meaningless.
I'm high on Chiefs football right now; get a new hobby.
[Reply]
BossChief 08:45 PM 04-22-2018
Originally Posted by Bewbies:
We also don’t have Peters, so I’d prefer using this years trade compensation this year.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 32
« First < 71314151617 1819202127 > Last »
Up