ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 70 of 85
« First < 20606667686970 7172737480 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Bob Kraft Busted for Soliciting Prostitution
Amnorix 10:52 AM 02-22-2019
:-) You'd think a billionaire could get laid without taking this kind of risk.

Doug Kyed

Verified account

@DougKyed
Jupiter Police chief Daniel Kerr just announced Patriots owner Robert Kraft is being charged with soliciting another to commit prostitution.

https://www.wptv.com/news/region-n-p...operation-live
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 02:29 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Cool so let me beat up your mother, daughter or sister while she is pregnant and we will see if you still say the same thing.

There's more to life than the Chiefs you fucking loser.
Jesus you're dumber than a bag of dry fuck.
[Reply]
gblowfish 02:46 PM 04-14-2019
Love comes in spurts.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 02:48 PM 04-14-2019
Cool so let me beat up your mother, daughter or sister while she is pregnant
I don't think you should be beating pregnant women just to prove a point.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 02:56 PM 04-14-2019
Cool so let me beat up your mother, daughter or sister while she is pregnant and we will see if you still say the same thing.

There's more to life than the Chiefs you fucking loser.
Let's kidnap your mother, sister, and daughter, and put them to work in a Mideastern-owned massage parlor giving handy's and blow jobs for low ball dollars to a bunch of greasy Habib's, and let's see if YOU say the same thing, you stupid fuck.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 03:06 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by chargerstickum:
i know lol is not cool but these made me laugh.
Why are you here, don't you Boston types have some terrorists to breed/house/support? Perhaps teach them how to fly air born planes (and skip the landing lesson too!!)? Are you on an ISIS break? Did you run out of pressure cookers to build bombs in?

Is it your cell's weekend off?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 03:18 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Why are you here, don't you Boston types have some terrorists to breed/house/support? Perhaps teach them how to fly air born planes (and skip the landing lesson too!!)? Are you on an ISIS break? Did you run out of pressure cookers to build bombs in?

Is it your cell's weekend off?
No, I believe we found the 4th Charger fan in existence with this one...
[Reply]
Flying High D 04:19 PM 04-14-2019
I bet he still says San Diego.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:48 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by chargerstickum:
refresh my memory..did the patriots NOT kick your ass in the afc championship game. oh thats right.. you sound like bitter dolphin fan screaming human trafficking when none existed and now you want to change the ot rules. you girls sound like a bunch of bill polians trying to change rules after bitter defeats. wheres bill polian now after he guaranteed those players a league and an income.
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
No, I believe we found the 4th Charger fan in existence with this one...
Meh, based on that post, if he's not a Pat's fan in disguise, I'd say he's at least a Pats sympathizer.

My post stands.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 04:49 PM 04-14-2019
Let's kidnap your mother, sister, and daughter, and put them to work in a Mideastern-owned massage parlor giving handy's and blow jobs for low ball dollars to a bunch of greasy Habib's, and let's see if YOU say the same thing, you stupid ****.
Hey genius Bob Kraft didnt kidnapp anyone. He got a handjob from a prostitute..

I know your reply is gonna be 'You're an idiot Mahomes is God Bob Kraft should be put in jail Alex Smith sucks. Blah blah blah.'

Please keep it up. It's good for a laugh.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:40 PM 04-14-2019
Hey genius Bob Kraft didnt kidnapp anyone. He got a handjob from a prostitute..

I know your reply is gonna be 'You're an idiot Mahomes is God Bob Kraft should be put in jail Alex Smith sucks. Blah blah blah.'

Please keep it up. It's good for a laugh.
No, my reply is, you are too stupid to understand a fucking thing and should stick to worshiping shitty players while massaging your squirrel tits.

Idiot.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 07:15 PM 04-14-2019
No, my reply is, you are too stupid to understand a ****ing thing and should stick to worshiping shitty players while massaging your squirrel tits.

Idiot.
Man fuck you I dont care what you think about me. Putting you on ignore cause your posts are all the same. Go take some anger management classes you nutcase.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:27 PM 04-14-2019
Man fuck you I dont care what you think about me. Putting you on ignore cause your posts are all the same. Go take some anger management classes you nutcase.
:-) :-)
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 08:35 PM 04-14-2019
:-) :-)
:-)
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:31 PM 04-14-2019
Originally Posted by Naptown Chief:
:-)
BABALITY ACHIEVED!
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 09:48 PM 04-14-2019
BABALITY ACHIEVED!
I knew that was an MK reference but I had to Google it. Hadn't seen that word in years
[Reply]
Page 70 of 85
« First < 20606667686970 7172737480 > Last »
Up