ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 64 of 85
« First < 14546061626364 6566676874 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Bob Kraft Busted for Soliciting Prostitution
Amnorix 10:52 AM 02-22-2019
:-) You'd think a billionaire could get laid without taking this kind of risk.

Doug Kyed

Verified account

@DougKyed
Jupiter Police chief Daniel Kerr just announced Patriots owner Robert Kraft is being charged with soliciting another to commit prostitution.

https://www.wptv.com/news/region-n-p...operation-live
[Reply]
TribalElder 07:44 PM 03-26-2019
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...all-the-facts/

Roger Goodell on Robert Kraft punishment: “After we get all the facts”
Posted by Darin Gantt on March 26, 2019, 9:37 PM EDT

Getty Images
Patriots owner Robert Kraft kept a low profile at this week’s NFL owners meetings, and the NFL leaned back on previous statements when asked about his status following his solicitation of prostitution charges.

Commissioner Roger Goodell said at the conclusion of this week’s owners meetings that the league was still gathering information in the case.

“I think we said several weeks ago, the Personal Conduct Policy applies to everybody,” Goodell said. “Commissioners. Owners. Executives. Players. Coaches. And it will be applied to everybody.

“But it will be done after we get all the facts and we have all the information. We will be fair and smart about it, and that’s what we’ll do.”

Goodell was asked later in the press conference about his thoughts on the case and a potential punishment, and again tried to push pause.

“When we get all the information, we’ll make determinations,” he said. “I’m not going to speculate on where we are or my views on anything. Until we get all the information, we’re not to make any discussions or any comments about that. The personal conduct policy is my responsibility.”

Kraft would be subject to suspension or fines according to the policy. He has pleaded not guilty to the charges. He appeared at the meetings, but didn’t talk to reporters, and Goodell would not disclose any thoughts Kraft might have shared with the membership during the meeting, saying those meetings were confidential
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:04 PM 03-26-2019
Ohhh, suspension and fines. I'm sure he'll be so crushed. He's been there done that twice during his fake ass bullshit cheating owner years.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 08:06 PM 03-26-2019
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...all-the-facts/

Roger Goodell on Robert Kraft punishment: “After we get all the facts”
Posted by Darin Gantt on March 26, 2019, 9:37 PM EDT

Getty Images
Patriots owner Robert Kraft kept a low profile at this week’s NFL owners meetings, and the NFL leaned back on previous statements when asked about his status following his solicitation of prostitution charges.

Commissioner Roger Goodell said at the conclusion of this week’s owners meetings that the league was still gathering information in the case.

“I think we said several weeks ago, the Personal Conduct Policy applies to everybody,” Goodell said. “Commissioners. Owners. Executives. Players. Coaches. And it will be applied to everybody.

“But it will be done after we get all the facts and we have all the information. We will be fair and smart about it, and that’s what we’ll do.”

Goodell was asked later in the press conference about his thoughts on the case and a potential punishment, and again tried to push pause.

“When we get all the information, we’ll make determinations,” he said. “I’m not going to speculate on where we are or my views on anything. Until we get all the information, we’re not to make any discussions or any comments about that. The personal conduct policy is my responsibility.”

Kraft would be subject to suspension or fines according to the policy. He has pleaded not guilty to the charges. He appeared at the meetings, but didn’t talk to reporters, and Goodell would not disclose any thoughts Kraft might have shared with the membership during the meeting, saying those meetings were confidential
Translation: ain't nothing gonna happen, maybe a fine, that's about it...
[Reply]
Great Expectations 09:40 PM 03-26-2019
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Prostitution is a victimless crime. Legalize it. It's legal in Vegas for Christ sakes.
https://2001-2009.state.gov/r/pa/ei/rls/38790.htm
[Reply]
Rausch 10:01 PM 03-26-2019
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Prostitution is a victimless crime. Legalize it. It's legal in Vegas for Christ sakes.
Is slavery a victimless crime?
[Reply]
Rausch 10:03 PM 03-26-2019
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
Translation: ain't nothing gonna happen, maybe a fine, that's about it...
Make racist comments = you must sell the team.

Recieve sex acts from actual slave = it’s complicated...
[Reply]
vailpass 10:42 PM 03-26-2019
Originally Posted by Rausch:

Receive a tuggy from a middle aged Asian whore who knew what she was doing=Oh no.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 11:20 PM 03-26-2019
Is slavery a victimless crime?
Sex Trafficking is a horrific crime. That's not what I am saying should be legal here.

I am saying the girls that want to prostitute themselves should be allowed to and their customers shouldn't be punished for paying for sex. That is all.

Sorry but I don't see what is wrong about sex when two consenting adults are involved. That's my opinion and if you don't agree with it that's fine. Not a big deal.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:15 AM 03-27-2019

:-) :-)
[Reply]
TribalElder 07:58 AM 03-27-2019
Kraft gonna get the tape tossed out
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...deo-recording/
[Reply]
ptlyon 08:01 AM 03-27-2019
Two days of community service with Jessie Jackson should cover it
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:19 AM 03-27-2019
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Two days of community service with Jessie Jackson should cover it
I'd probably opt for a couple of years in prison instead.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 02:44 PM 03-27-2019
I hope Kraft will decide to be graceful enough not to sue the shit out of Martin County.
[Reply]
threebag 02:58 PM 03-27-2019
Maybe he can join the cast of EMPIRE
[Reply]
BlackOp 06:14 PM 03-27-2019
That depends on the spin...The warrant they asked for was to record and monitor. The Judge didn't include to word "record" when issuing it...but did not mention forbidding recording either..which is what they asked for.

I think it was implied that recording was part of the "monitoring" warrant as it was in the title of it.

Just a greasy-ass lawyer making the world a worse place than he found it..

Anyways...I said many pages ago that my ideal punishment is for him to clear the charges...then have the video leaked to further shame his lying, sociopathic ass and drag this out as long as possible.
[Reply]
Page 64 of 85
« First < 14546061626364 6566676874 > Last »
Up