ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 9
« First < 23456 789 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Steelers WR Martavis Bryant has requested a trade.
Sure-Oz 07:53 PM 10-15-2017
@RapSheet: Sources: #Steelers playmaking WR Martavis Bryant recently requested a trade. His teammates and coaches are well aware that he’s unhappy.

@MikeClayNFL: Chiefs, Jaguars pop as contending teams who could use Martavis Bryant. Maybe the 3-3 Jets.
[Reply]
Shoes 04:59 PM 02-22-2018
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
Landry is a six foot possession WR who lines up OUTSIDE and gets 10 yards a catch.

He's not an Andy Reid type of WR. He likes guys that can run.
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
lol Landry is a slot receiver who has had 100+ catches twice in his first four years.

He's possibly the best slot receiver in the game and can put up ten catches a game with his eyes closed because of the separation he gets.

He'd thrive in Reid's system. That being said he's going to command 15m per year when he gets franchised.
Beat me to it- Landry will never line up outside, he will only play slot receiver but his production is outstanding. Landry's ability to find the soft spot against zone coverages and win on man to man routes (albeit for moderate gains) would be a perfect compliment to Tyreek's explosiveness on the outside and Kelce being a matchup nightmare already.

Landry is legit and you'll hear me all offseason saying that the a slot receiver is a position I hope Veach targets and acquires. I'm not a believer in Wilson at all, and none of the other receivers on the roster have the skill set to dominate the slot.

Landry I think is gonna be too expensive though.
[Reply]
Kiimo 05:14 PM 02-22-2018
Also you'll hear people bitch about Landry's ypc being low and that's because they didn't watch the Dolphins throw passes to Landry three yards behind the line of scrimmage and the line falling apart and say "go get that first down" and then him catch it from his own shoelaces and then inexplicably go get that first down.

He made Cutler look decent if you just looked at the numbers. My biggest fear is Landry somehow ending up with New England.

Yes I was a Landry fantasy owner in PPR.
[Reply]
Simply Red 05:29 PM 02-22-2018
Also you'll hear people bitch about Landry's ypc being low and that's because they didn't watch the Dolphins throw passes to Landry three yards behind the line of scrimmage and the line falling apart and say "go get that first down" and then him catch it from his own shoelaces and then inexplicably go get that first down.

He made Cutler look decent if you just looked at the numbers. My biggest fear is Landry somehow ending up with New England.

GET IT DONE CARL!
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 06:34 PM 02-22-2018
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
http://dailydolphin.blog.palmbeachpo...18-suspension/

https://247sports.com/nfl/dallas-cow...-car-110579702

Those are just two recent recent examples, and honestly... I have no idea what it all ultimately means

But when you throw it all in with his attempted cheapshot garbage with Revis, there is just no good reason to want him here... he looks, talks, and walks like a big fat headache

Why bother with him and his contract?

We already have receiving talent on offense... there isnt one good reason to waste money on that headache, we've got youth galore all over the place at WR

Fix the defense and give me a ****ing left guard
I have been assured by prominent posters on CP that Witzmann wasn't the problem with our OL.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 06:49 PM 02-22-2018
I want a LG in the worst fucking way. Witzmann isn’t good.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 06:50 PM 02-22-2018
If Pittsburgh would take a conditional 2019 4th, I’d take on Bryant. But they have no reason to do so. I’m not sure what his value is other than a conditional pick because he’s one blunt away from banned for life
[Reply]
TEX 06:56 PM 02-22-2018
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones:
I want a LG in the worst ****ing way. Witzmann isn’t good.
Yep. Especially when Morse plays.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 07:37 PM 02-22-2018

Definitely not fast running a 4.77 at the combine BUT he knows how to get open.:-)
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:16 PM 02-22-2018
Originally Posted by TEX:
Great point!...The deal is, IF that happens, the WR's you consider "pitiful" might be better in roles more defined with their skill sets, and at the same time could allow them to improve.
They'll improve marginally, but outside of Hill and Wilson( if the trade winds are aligned and blowing ), there's not much there. The difference in numbers between Hill and Wilson are drastic, and the other three might as well not even exist.
Now, you can point to Smith's apprehension at throwing the ball beyond the LOS, but even that can't cover every aspect of what the numbers bear out. The mathematics don't work like that.
So yes, it would be wise to investigate an upgrade and a compliment to Tyreek Hill.

Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
KC's WR's had one of the lowest drop rates in the NFL and lead the NFL in separation metrics.

Not by a little. Alex was throwing to the most wide open WR's in the NFL by a huge margin. Why do you think his stats were so good? Because he's awesome?

If they're getting open, not dropping the ball, and carrying a mediocre QB to a 4000 yard 26 TD season to go with the top QB passer rating in the league, me thinks they're not as bad as you claim. Bad QB's don't put up great numbers with bad WR corps. That makes no sense at all.
As I said earlier; if you're only goal is to get the ball to the point of reception and not very much further, then yes, the Chiefs are sitting pretty.
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:50 PM 02-22-2018
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
I have been assured by prominent posters on CP that Witzmann wasn't the problem with our OL.
He sure as hell wasnt the solution
[Reply]
Nickhead 11:55 PM 02-22-2018
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
He sure as hell wasnt the solution
was he that guy #'d 71 that i kept yelling at all year :-)
[Reply]
Easy 6 12:06 AM 02-23-2018
Originally Posted by Nickhead:
was he that guy #'d 71 that i kept yelling at all year :-)
[Reply]
Chiefs4TheWin 04:49 AM 02-23-2018
Not sure how many more headcases we can hold till we burst.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 02:08 AM 06-15-2018

NFL: Raiders fear discipline for Martavis Bryant https://t.co/LpX3CoiJdS

— Rotoworld (@rotoworld) June 15, 2018

[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:20 AM 06-15-2018
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Raider gonna Raider?
[Reply]
Page 6 of 9
« First < 23456 789 >
Up