ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 9
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Steelers WR Martavis Bryant has requested a trade.
Sure-Oz 07:53 PM 10-15-2017
@RapSheet: Sources: #Steelers playmaking WR Martavis Bryant recently requested a trade. His teammates and coaches are well aware that he’s unhappy.

@MikeClayNFL: Chiefs, Jaguars pop as contending teams who could use Martavis Bryant. Maybe the 3-3 Jets.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:38 PM 10-15-2017
Originally Posted by PutQuinnIn:
I'd rather bring in Josh Gordon than that turd.
Well you cant. Hes still not reinstated.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 08:39 PM 10-15-2017
we couldnt get that lucky right?

i mean with our pennies?
[Reply]
007 08:42 PM 10-15-2017
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
I would love to have Bryant on our team. Then have him catch the game winning TD when we play the Steelers in the playoffs.
Fuck the Steelers in the playoffs, I never want to see the Chiefs play this fucking team again. JFC I hate them.
[Reply]
TLO 08:50 PM 10-15-2017
Originally Posted by 007:
**** the Steelers in the playoffs, I never want to see the Chiefs play this ****ing team again. JFC I hate them.
Amen
[Reply]
Urc Burry 09:11 PM 10-15-2017
I would for a late round pick, but why would the steelers? A late round pick isn't worth much, and chances are we're going to see them again. Don't see them helping us out
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 09:15 PM 10-15-2017
Originally Posted by 007:
**** the Steelers in the playoffs, I never want to see the Chiefs play this ****ing team again. JFC I hate them.
I'd like to see us play them and beat them.. We owe them big time. They own us right now and until we are able to beat them there's no guarantee we will ever be able to get to the SB cause lets face it Steelers make the playoffs pretty much every year.

It can be done. Lets not forget how long it took Peyton to beat Brady in the playoffs and (different sport but principle is the same) how long it took Jordan's Bulls to beat the Bad Boy Pistons. We've got to figure out a way to beat these guys.

We can do it. We played horrible and had a fluke TD play late in the game and still almost won. We'll get these guys.
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 09:54 PM 10-15-2017
He just tweeted this:

Big win today and tomorrow right back to work tomorrow I am happy to be a steeler and can't wait to reach number 7 this year.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 02:48 AM 10-16-2017
We don't need him. Our back up WR's get open but don't get seen.
[Reply]
Hydrae 02:43 PM 10-25-2017
He has been demoted to the scout team and will be a healthy scratch this week. :-)

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...ted-scout-team
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:47 PM 10-25-2017
Originally Posted by Hydrae:
He has been demoted to the scout team and will be a healthy scratch this week. :-)

Dude gets suspended multiple times (iirc) and then complains about not getting enough looks and demands a trade.

No thanks. Locker room cancer.

No personal accountability.

Reid's system is designed to spread it around and keep D's guessing. No room for a guy like this.

If you CP posters can't get over guys like Kelce and Peters, i can't imagine they'd handle a Martavis Bryant.
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:50 PM 10-25-2017
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Dude gets suspended multiple times (iirc) and then complains about not getting enough looks and demands a trade.

No thanks. Locker room cancer.

No personal accountability.

Reid's system is designed to spread it around and keep D's guessing. No room for a guy like this.

If you CP posters can't get over guys like Kelce and Peters, i can't imagine they'd handle a Martavis Bryant.
Yep, **** that guy, he'd be pissing and moaning inside of 3 weeks
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:52 PM 10-25-2017
Bryant said Smith-Schuster is "nowhere near better than me, fool. All they need to do is give me what I want and y'all can have JuJu and whoever else."

And he throws his fellow receiver under the bus.....

The guy is an irresponsible malcontent that takes zero accountability.

He's not worth the money he'll ask for, or the attention he seeks on the field.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:55 PM 10-25-2017
Demarcus Robinson had his 2nd straight very good football game last week. This is his second season in the offense.

And he's not an asshole.

No no no, 1000 times no. I'd absolutely rather roll with Robinson and Wilson than put this clown on the squad. I'd healthy scratch Bryant before DAT because DAT has more versatility in the scheme. The only thing Bryant could do is play the X so his snaps will mean that Robinson simply comes off the field.

Nope - He wouldn't make my gameday actives list.
[Reply]
sedated 03:23 PM 10-25-2017
"Bryant called in sick to work Monday but reported Wednesday for meetings and practice."

I can't say I've ever heard of an NFL player calling in sick. I've heard missed practice with flu-like symptoms, but never "hey boss I can't come in today". Maybe just odd phrasing.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 03:25 PM 10-25-2017
Take a flyer on the guy. Once he puts on red and gold all past goes away. Let’s kick some tired boys.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 9
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up