ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 9
« First < 56789
Nzoner's Game Room>Nelson calls out the Chiefs
Titty Meat 12:52 AM 12-02-2019
Lmao
Attached: Screenshot_20191202-005020_Twitter.jpg (85.5 KB) 
[Reply]
jettio 08:20 PM 06-05-2020
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
No, dumbass. Learn to read. And comprehend. You ****ing moron.

:-)
:-)

I am what I eat. And you're a cockmeat sammich, queermo.
Okay, so you wrote paragraphs attacking my point that the Chiefs did not mistreat Marcus Peters even though you agree with my point.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 08:21 PM 06-05-2020
I guess I just don't understand this thread.

Steve Nelson was a waste of valuable resources and another in a long line of shitty secondary Dorsey draft picks. The guy couldn't get on the field his rookie season and while he had a decent second season, it was marred by penalties. He had a nice fourth year but it was also marred by penalties.

He also came across as a dickhead malcontent while he was with the Chiefs and not a tear was shed when he signed with Pittsburgh.

Why this buttfuck deserves his own thread, I have no idea.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:27 PM 06-05-2020
Originally Posted by jettio:
Okay, so you wrote paragraphs attacking my point that the Chiefs did not mistreat Marcus Peters even though you agree with my point.
Maybe you need to clarify your point, because the way I (and others) read it was that you think that Peters was worth more than the Chiefs got for him and that he was mistreated by the Chiefs.

Get Hooked on Phonics or something.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:38 PM 06-05-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:

Steve Nelson was a waste of valuable resources and another in a long line of shitty secondary Dorsey draft picks. The guy couldn't get on the field his rookie season and while he had a decent second season, it was marred by penalties. He had a nice fourth year but it was also marred by penalties.

He also came across as a dickhead malcontent while he was with the Chiefs and not a tear was shed when he signed with Pittsburgh.

Why this butt**** deserves his own thread, I have no idea.
Nelson is still a dickhead malcontent, and he shows it with every twatter poat.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 09:44 PM 06-05-2020
Fuck him. KC got him money and Peters was a nut ball. LA alson got rid of him.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 10:01 PM 06-05-2020
I’m watching the 2018 Chiefs/Rams game (I went and this is the first time I’ve watched the TV broadcast).

I’m at halftime and Steve Nelson was all kinds of hot garbage. Multiple pass interferences, blown coverages, and a whole lot of scorching burns. I forgot how bad he was in that game.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:58 AM 06-06-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:

Why this butt**** deserves his own thread, I have no idea.

I made the thread. I made it because the dude was a dickhesd who sucks the oenis and had loyal defenders including guys like MicJones who no longer posts here.

It deserved to be bumped though. Accusing people of racism on baseless facts is absolute chicken shit. People need to stand up to that kind of bullshit. I did with someone on Facebook and they looked up the gym I workout and threatened me with physical violence. Needless to say shit got handled and that dickhead will think twice before casually throwing around the accusations of racism. Nelson needs the same lesson as do many in this country.
[Reply]
Kiimo 11:12 AM 06-06-2020
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
I’m watching the 2018 Chiefs/Rams game (I went and this is the first time I’ve watched the TV broadcast).

I’m at halftime and Steve Nelson was all kinds of hot garbage. Multiple pass interferences, blown coverages, and a whole lot of scorching burns. I forgot how bad he was in that game.
I have always looked forward to watching certain Chiefs games again. I watched the 2018 Chargers and Steelers games to witness Mahomes' 10 touchdowns again.

It is so painful to watch the secondary get burned again and again. There is a long list of guys I will never miss, Nelson and Scandrick are tops.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 9
« First < 56789
Up