Page 387 of 4821
« First < 287337377383384385386387 3883893903913974374878871387 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:43 AM 06-16-2016
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Chiefs sweep and win the superbowl last year without Vincent Kennedy Gooddell interference. What a screw job. Denver has a 7 win ceiling this year while KC has all the look of a 12 win team.
So funny, but if it helps you sleep. I can't buy into the notion that the league forced Reid to bypass the punt, then demanded that Charles fumble the ball like that at Arrowhead, but if you do... I mean, it is hard to fathom how that happened, but it did.

Given the changes, KC should be the favorite to win the division this season at this point.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:49 AM 06-16-2016
They gave Denver the tying touchdown by calling illegal contact every 3rd down snd long duck
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 09:21 AM 06-16-2016
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Chiefs sweep and win the superbowl last year without Vincent Kennedy Gooddell interference. What a screw job. Denver has a 7 win ceiling this year while KC has all the look of a 12 win team.
Well of course. It's the offseason, this is where KC always wins.
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:25 AM 06-16-2016
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco:
Obviously not contract killings.
It's actually probably the right thing to do in this situation for Aqib Talib to refuse any guaranteed payments.
[Reply]
vailpass 10:28 AM 06-16-2016
Originally Posted by scorpio:
Broncos going to sweep the AFCW this year

:-) That is great.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 11:35 AM 06-16-2016
Von Miller - "I will never play under the franchise tag"
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 11:43 AM 06-16-2016
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Von Miller - "I will never play under the franchise tag"
A day after he said he wants to be a Bronco for life, and that he wouldn't sit out the season. The comments today are all agent driven...

Saw @Millerlite40 Instagram post on contract. then got email from PR firm "making sure'' I saw post. battle to win public opinion is on.

— Jeff Legwold (@Jeff_Legwold) June 16, 2016

[Reply]
RunKC 12:02 PM 06-16-2016
Glad we aren't dealing with this drama. But then again, Dorsey isn't trying to lowball a great player and cause the drama.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 12:05 PM 06-16-2016
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Glad we aren't dealing with this drama. But then again, Dorsey isn't trying to lowball a great player and cause the drama.
Yep, Dorsey did a fantastic job getting Eric Berry locked up... wait.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:10 PM 06-16-2016
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724:
Yep, Dorsey did a fantastic job getting Eric Berry locked up... wait.
And yet no drama or conflict to be seen...
[Reply]
O.city 12:17 PM 06-16-2016
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Had we been coming off a superbowl win with Berry being the superbowl mvp I'd imagine we'd hear more about it.

Hell houston was coming off a near record breaking sack year and not much was said in the media, although iirc, it was reported they weren't really close until they were.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:19 PM 06-16-2016
Originally Posted by O.city:
Had we been coming off a superbowl win with Berry being the superbowl mvp I'd imagine we'd hear more about it.

Hell houston was coming off a near record breaking sack year and not much was said in the media, although iirc, it was reported they weren't really close until they were.
Would we hear more about it?

Yes, but that doesn't mean the drama and controversy from both sides would happen though.

It's ok to acknowledge that Elway obviously has not handled this the right way. I promise.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 12:20 PM 06-16-2016
Originally Posted by staylor26:
And yet no drama or conflict to be seen...
It just seems like there's a lot of drama because Von has been in the public eye all offseason. Just because things have been quiet in KC doesn't necessarily mean that the negotiations are more amicable.
[Reply]
Bowser 12:20 PM 06-16-2016
Von Miller has changed his mind. Now he says he won't play the 2016 season unless he has a long-term deal.

Miller took to his social media accounts to try to exert what leverage he has in contract negotiations with the Denver Broncos.

The Super Bowl MVP on Thursday morning posted on his Instagram and Twitter accounts that there is “no chance” he plays the 2016 season under the franchise tag the team placed on him in March.

That would leave Miller with two options: Work out a new long-term deal with the Broncos by July 15, or sit out the 2016 season.

“I love my Teammates, Coaches and my Fans, but there is ‘no chance’ I play the 2016 season under the Franchise tag,” Miller wrote Thursday, under a picture of himself looking a fumble he forced during Super Bowl 50 in February.

Contract talks between Miller’s camp and the Broncos broke off last week over after the two sides had agreed on the basic framework of a six-year deal worth $114.5 million. That deal would make him the highest-paid non-quarterback in the NFL, but it didn’t contain the amount of guaranteed money within the first three years of the deal to match other top defensive players like Miami’s Ndamukong Suh, Buffalo’s Marcell Dareus or Philadelphia’s Fletcher Cox, who signed a new deal earlier this week to remain with the Eagles.

Miller skipped the entirety of the Broncos’ offseason program in protest of receiving the tag. That move is not uncommon, but sitting out the season would be.

Just two days ago he told comedian Chelsea Handler, while taping a segment for her Netflix show, asked Miller directly if there is any chance he would sit out during the upcoming season.

“No,” Miller said. “I mean, I feel we still have a month. I can’t see myself with any other team.”

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/...cid=spartanntp

Good thing the Donks got Brandon Marshall extended and are talking the Sanders. But chin up, Donkey fans. Chelsea Handler has the scoop that he won't sit out 2016.
[Reply]
vailpass 12:21 PM 06-16-2016
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Would we hear more about it?

Yes, but that doesn't mean the drama and controversy from both sides would happen though.

It's ok to acknowledge that Elway obviously has not handled this the right way. I promise.
There is no better GM in football than Elway over the last 5 years. But you knew that.
[Reply]
Page 387 of 4821
« First < 287337377383384385386387 3883893903913974374878871387 > Last »
Up