ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 50 of 100
« First < 404647484950 5152535460 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>CBS: The Bills are the team no one, including the Chiefs wants to see in the playoffs
diqlix 09:12 AM 01-04-2021
Mentions the Chiefs several times, so figured you guys would want to see it.

The Bills are the team no one, including the Chiefs wants to see in the playoffs

Forget the Ravens. Forget the Bucs. The team you don't want to play in January is the Buffalo Bills.

With all due respect to the Packers, the AFC's No. 2 overall seed may very well be the second-best team in the NFL.

The Bills crushed the Dolphins 56-26 in a game Miami needed for their playoff hopes. And maybe we didn't see a 30-point win coming, but it's in line with what the Bills have been doing to teams in recent weeks.

Buffalo has had a top-five scoring defense since Week 12. If not for the Hail Murray they would have finished on a 10-game win streak dating back to before Halloween.

And then there's Josh Allen. The third-year franchise quarterback has, in consecutive weeks, set the Bills single-season records for passing touchdowns and passing yards.

What I love most about the Bills is that they aren't even letting teams hang around. Since that Week 10 loss to the Cardinals, not a single team has finished within a possession of the Bills.

I go back to that Week 6 loss to the Chiefs. Head coach Sean McDermott picked his poison and let the Chiefs' run game beat them up so that Patrick Mahomes wouldn't. Kansas City rushed for 245 yards and Mahomes passed for 225 yards.

But with about 5 minutes left in the game and down 23-17, the Bills forced a Clyde Edwards-Helaire fumble that would have given the Bills the ball at the Kansas City 31.

They would have had a chance to take the lead against the Chiefs there. But instead, the replay showed Edwards-Helaire's knee was down just before the ball came out. Mahomes took the Chiefs down for the field goal and that provided the final margin of victory.

Allen is a better quarterback today than he was then. The defense is playing far better ball. And after sweeping the Patriots and beating the likes of the Seahawks and Steelers, the Bills now know how to win big games.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/t...insider-notes/
[Reply]
diqlix 11:35 AM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
This is BY FAR the best response and one we've seen thousands of times over the past 20 years.

Whether it's Rams fans, Jets fans, Patriot fans, Alex Smith fans, or whoever, it always comes down to "I'm just here to talk football". No other agenda than that, zero motivation to spend EVERY WAKING HOUR here for days at a time other than to "talk football".

:-)

You actually think we can't see right through you, as if you're completely original from all the other trolls we've had over the 2 decades this place has existed.
Oh I believe that you think that you have x-ray motive goggles.

But you don't.

If I thought the Bills would win, i'd say it.

I've already said that they're going to demolish Indi.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:36 AM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by daquix:
Let's be clear here.

The "comparison" you did for Buffalo V Indi is a good comparison.

But using the EXACT SAME COMPARISON method vs the Chiefs, does not work.

HYPROCITE.
Does siri capitalize the whole word when you yell it or is that something you typed out on purpose?
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:37 AM 01-05-2021
Let's be clear here.

The "comparison" you did for Buffalo V Indi is a good comparison.

But using the EXACT SAME COMPARISON method vs the Chiefs, does not work.

HYPROCITE.
Correct. The Chiefs are playing a different season than anyone else. That's a fact that any Chiefs fan understands. And you won't because you still think the Bills raping a team that quit is BETTER than say the Chiefs beating the Saints on the road with no oline, going up 2 scores and then coasting to the finish line.

We know we can't win a Super Bowl in the regular season. Someone hasn't told your team or coach that yet.
[Reply]
diqlix 11:37 AM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
If you wanted to present how the Bills COULD beat the Chiefs this is all you had to say.

Oh I shouldn't use the comparison tool you came up with?

That's not a good tool to use?

It only works when it compares teams that AREN'T the Chiefs?

HYPOCRITE.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:38 AM 01-05-2021
I find the arrogance extra weird because it's not like Mahomes & Reid have decades (or even years) of Playoff win expereince
And then...

Bills are going to blow the doors off the Colts.
And of course the Bills team that is supposedly going to “blow the doors” off the Colts has zero winning playoff experience since 1995.

[Reply]
htismaqe 11:38 AM 01-05-2021
Oh I believe that you think that you have x-ray motive goggles.

But you don't.

If I thought the Bills would win, i'd say it.

I've already said that they're going to demolish Indi.
Yep. That's why you're here instead of an Indy board. Because you just "wanna talk football".

[Reply]
diqlix 11:39 AM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Does siri capitalize the whole word when you yell it or is that something you typed out on purpose?
I don't know why you thought the Siri comment was so funny. Must be something within your personality.
[Reply]
notorious 11:40 AM 01-05-2021
“I came to talk about football.”

“Past football games don’t matter.”

[Reply]
diqlix 11:40 AM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
And then...

And of course the Bills team that is supposedly going to “blow the doors” off the Colts has zero winning playoff experience since 1995.

Chiefs hadn't won a SB in 40 years before winning last year.

That means they couldn't win last year, right?
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:41 AM 01-05-2021
I don't know why you thought the Siri comment was so funny. Must be something within your personality.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:41 AM 01-05-2021
Haha.
[Reply]
diqlix 11:41 AM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by notorious:
“I came to talk about football.”

“Past football games don’t matter.”

Uhhhh......

That's actually not what I said.

I said games from months and months ago, with starters injured, are not a relevant source of determining what will happen next time.

If the Chiefs-Bills game happened 3 WEEKS ago, then sure.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:42 AM 01-05-2021
Oh I shouldn't use the comparison tool you came up with?

That's not a good tool to use?

It only works when it compares teams that AREN'T the Chiefs?

HYPOCRITE.
No, because I already explained how the Chiefs are different than the Bills.

We aren't running up the score on teams, we aren't going 100MPH now. You are running at full speed and see us a little ahead of you and think, "I'm so close."

Problem is we have another gear that will leave you in the dust. I just posted our last common playoff opponent to show you what that gear is.

Allen against Texans. 1 TD as WR, lost

Mahomes against Texans, 7 straight TD drives, won by 20 points.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:43 AM 01-05-2021
Chiefs hadn't won a SB in 40 years before winning last year.

That means they couldn't win last year, right?
In other words, no response regarding your laughable hypocrisy?
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:43 AM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Haha.
"I'm so emotionally invested in this I am literally using Siri to post while I'm driving but it's YOU that has a mental problem."

[Reply]
Page 50 of 100
« First < 404647484950 5152535460 > Last »
Up