Los Angeles Chargers

Spoiler!

Oakland Raiders
Spoiler!

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/page...akland-raiders
[Reply]
RunKC 11:43 AM 05-25-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Dude I don't think much of Siemian...at all...but to sit here and say "the Broncos have no QB" when ours just got done making Siemian look good is bullshit.

The Chiefs have a lot of work to do at the QB position. The Broncos started that process in 2015 and 2016 already.
The Chiefs have the AFC West by the balls right now. They've won 11 straight divisional games with Alex and have their QB.

The Chiefs have blown out the Broncos 2 of the last 3 games and have thoroughly outcoached the entire division.

Even with Alex the Chiefs are a playoff team next year bc of coaching and overall team talent. They will be a good team while Mahomes waits for 2018. Save your "realistic takes" of the Chiefs flaming out in the regular season. You're 0/4 with that bullshit.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 11:44 AM 05-25-2017
Dude I don't think much of Siemian...at all...but to sit here and say "the Broncos have no QB" when ours just got done making Siemian look good is bullshit.

The Chiefs have a lot of work to do at the QB position. The Broncos started that process in 2015 and 2016 already.
Well, since every quarterback on their roster will be lucky to be a back up in 5 years, I would say that the Donks have made zero progress at the quarterback position. And while Smith didn't look great last year, he didn't make Semen look good. At best, he made Semen look like a Smith clone. So go ahead, keep pimping Alex Smith Lite. We will all be laughing at you when you have to face the fact that Alex Smith is Semen's ceiling.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 11:46 AM 05-25-2017
Originally Posted by notorious:
You wouldn't take 4 Super Bowl appearances and 3 titles in the last 20 years over 1 (****!) playoff win?
I wouldn't take any of the Donks tainted Superbowl appearances. If you have to cheat to get it, then it's meaningless. At least to anyone with any semblance of credibility.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:47 AM 05-25-2017
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Well, since every quarterback on their roster will be lucky to be a back up in 5 years
This is just a homer garbage statement. The same could be said of the Chiefs.

Originally Posted by :
Smith didn't look great last year, he didn't make Semen look good.
Yes he did, unless you prefer statistically inferior QBs with no room to improve.

Siemian could very well throw for 4000 yards and 25 TD this year.
[Reply]
notorious 11:50 AM 05-25-2017
I wouldn't take any of the Donks tainted Superbowl appearances. If you have to cheat to get it, then it's meaningless. At least to anyone with any semblance of credibility.
Okey Dokey
[Reply]
jd1020 11:57 AM 05-25-2017
Suddenly I'm getting a whiff of superiority complex.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:58 AM 05-25-2017

[Reply]
Bowser 11:58 AM 05-25-2017
I mean, I appreciate your disdain of all things Donko, buuuutt......
[Reply]
jjchieffan 11:59 AM 05-25-2017
This is just a homer garbage statement. The same could be said of the Chiefs.

That is hardly a homer garbage statement. The shit that you have been spewing about the God awful quarterbacks in Donkoland is straight out out KnowShit Homerville though. I am just calling you out on it. Tell me Clay, when was the last time that you was right, especially about a quarterback? Geno? Nope? Missed that one big time. Seems like you was swinging on Sanchez's nuts for a while too. And you was dead set against Mahomes before the draft, calling him second round talent, and even said that the Chiefs had better not trade up for him. Yet here you are, swinging on his nuts. But this defense of a Donko quarterback that will never be better than Alex Smith on his best day is the most laughable case yet. Face it dude. You know Dick about quarterbacks.

Yes he did, unless you prefer statistically inferior QBs with no room to improve.

Semen could very well throw for 4000 yards and 25 TD this year.
Semen could throw for 4000 yards and 25 TD's this year. So could Alex Smith. But guess what dipshit? It ain't happening for either one of them. Semen sucks man. Face it.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 12:06 PM 05-25-2017
Originally Posted by jd1020:
Suddenly I'm getting a whiff of superiority complex.
Nothing superior about it. I have a strong disdain for dishonesty and cheating. I would rather see the Chiefs go 0-16 than see them win a Superbowl if they had to cheat to do it. I mean that. If the Chiefs had done the things that the Donks have done, just to get to the Superbowl, I would just have to quit watching football forever or find a new team that played by the rules. But fortunately, I have an honest team to root for. I mean, if the worst thing that my team has done is make a phone call to a potential free agent during the legal tampering period, then they are doing pretty good in my book. It sucks that the league took a draft pick from them, but it was cheating and they got penalized for it. Whereas, the Donks cheated their way to 4 Superbowls now and the league just looked the other way, and in the case of the last one, were co-conspirators. Screw that. I would be ashamed to be a fan of such a cheating team.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:09 PM 05-25-2017
Clay loves him some Semen
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:15 PM 05-25-2017
Nothing superior about it. I have a strong disdain for dishonesty and cheating. I would rather see the Chiefs go 0-16 than see them win a Superbowl if they had to cheat to do it. I mean that. If the Chiefs had done the things that the Donks have done, just to get to the Superbowl, I would just have to quit watching football forever or find a new team that played by the rules. But fortunately, I have an honest team to root for. I mean, if the worst thing that my team has done is make a phone call to a potential free agent during the legal tampering period, then they are doing pretty good in my book. It sucks that the league took a draft pick from them, but it was cheating and they got penalized for it. Whereas, the Donks cheated their way to 4 Superbowls now and the league just looked the other way, and in the case of the last one, were co-conspirators. Screw that. I would be ashamed to be a fan of such a cheating team.
Broncos are the Enron of the NFL...without Davis, they dont sniff a SB. That's just a fact and Donko fans know it. Without HGH, Manning never plays again.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:17 PM 05-25-2017
Semen could throw for 4000 yards and 25 TD's this year. So could Alex Smith.
:-)

No.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 12:25 PM 05-25-2017
Originally Posted by staylor26:
We've beaten the Broncos 3 straight times, the Raiders 4, and just got our QBOTF, yet Clay continues to blow smoke up their ass like it's us who should be scared. If that's not ****ing trolling, I don't know what is.
Hell, with those skins on the wall... Chiefs should never win fewer than 14 games a season for the next 20 years.
[Reply]
vailpass 12:26 PM 05-25-2017
:-)
[Reply]
Page 7 of 11
« First < 34567 891011 >
Up