Spoiler!

Los Angeles Chargers

Spoiler!

Oakland Raiders
Spoiler!

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/page...akland-raiders
[Reply]
staylor26 11:16 AM 05-25-2017
We've beaten the Broncos 3 straight times, the Raiders 4, and just got our QBOTF, yet Clay continues to blow smoke up their ass like it's us who should be scared. If that's not ****ing trolling, I don't know what is.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 11:16 AM 05-25-2017
Originally Posted by staylor26:
KnowMo is so delusional he believes Paxton would've went higher in an even better draft :-)
Originally Posted by :
Teams I’ve spoken with believe Paxton Lynch, the 27th pick in 2016, would’ve been the first QB taken this year.
http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2017/05/18/d...s-nfl-notebook
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 11:18 AM 05-25-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Don't you forget it either. :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:19 AM 05-25-2017
We've beaten the Broncos 3 straight times, the Raiders 4, and just got our QBOTF, yet Clay continues to blow smoke up their ass like it's us who should be scared. If that's not ****ing trolling, I don't know what is.
I didn't say we should be scared. To act like they have "no QB" is certainly ignoring the rafter in our own eye, though. I'm pretty sure everyone here would be THRILLED if Mahomes throws 18 TD and 10 INT next season.

The AFC West is now a three-horse race to see who's QB becomes elite first...the team that wins the race will be in control of the division for a decade...and the Chiefs are currently in third.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:19 AM 05-25-2017
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2017/05/18/d...s-nfl-notebook
Absolutely bullshit. We've been through this over and over again.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:21 AM 05-25-2017
I didn't say we should be scared. To act like they have "no QB" is certainly ignoring the rafter in our own eye, though.

The AFC West is now a three-horse race to see who's QB becomes elite first...the team that wins the race will be in control of the division for a decade...and the Chiefs are currently in third.
Good god this is ****ing retarded considering we just swept the division.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:23 AM 05-25-2017
Good god this is fucking retarded
No it's not. I'm looking at the big picture. The long-term situation.

The Chiefs aren't going to a Super Bowl anytime soon. We need to win this race to start talking about that.

Have you even considered what happens if Siemian and Carr continue what has clearly been positive development at this juncture, while we take Alex out to the pasture to be shot in the head and put the bridle on Mahomes?

We're laggin' behind. What happened last year means jack shit.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:26 AM 05-25-2017
Trevor Siemian averaged more yards per game, more TDs per game and more yards per completion than Alex Smith, completed more passes over 10 yards and was better on third down, and did it behind one of the league's worst offensive lines and running attacks....yet Denver is the team that doesn't have a QB.

Denver is a year ahead of the Chiefs in their QB development process, and really two years since Mahomes won't see the field much if at all this season.

We better pray that the team "without a QB" doesn't continue to develop the two young QBs on their roster already, one of which was statistically superior to ours in almost every way, or we're going to be third best in the AFC West for awhile.
Semen's ceiling is Alex Smith in a good year...an average QB at best. It's hilarious that you felate the Broncos Alex Smith clone but hate Alex Smith.

I bet if I looked at the Mane you'd be telling a completely different story about Mahomes.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 11:26 AM 05-25-2017
Trevor Siemian averaged more yards per game, more TDs per game and more yards per completion than Alex Smith, completed more passes over 10 yards and was better on third down, and did it behind one of the league's worst offensive lines and running attacks....yet Denver is the team that doesn't have a QB.

Denver is a year ahead of the Chiefs in their QB development process, and really two years since Mahomes won't see the field much if at all this season.

We better pray that the team "without a QB" doesn't continue to develop the two young QBs on their roster already, one of which was statistically superior to ours in almost every way, or we're going to be third best in the AFC West for awhile.
Good grief Clay, just stop already! Semen is crap and Lynch isn't even as good as him. Yeah he had a few decent games before teams got tape on him. But the second half of the season, we saw why he was a 7th round pick. Anyone not wearing orange glasses or with any football intelligence at all can see that. Sadly, the of your football intelligence would fit on the end of a thumbtack so we understand your take on the Donks Alex Smith lite.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:27 AM 05-25-2017
No it's not. I'm looking at the big picture. The long-term situation.

The Chiefs aren't going to a Super Bowl anytime soon. We need to win this race to start talking about that.

Have you even considered what happens if Siemian and Carr continue what has clearly been positive development at this juncture, while we take Alex out to the pasture to be shot in the head and put the bridle on Mahomes?

We're laggin' behind. What happened last year means jack shit.
Semen being a a potential franchise QB is a fucking joke and we own Carr.

You're a fucking idiot troll.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:28 AM 05-25-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Semen's ceiling is Alex Smith in a good year...an average QB at best. It's hilarious that you felate the Broncos Alex Smith clone but hate Alex Smith.
Dude I don't think much of Siemian...at all...but to sit here and say "the Broncos have no QB" when ours just got done making Siemian look good is bullshit.

The Chiefs have a lot of work to do at the QB position. The Broncos started that process in 2015 and 2016 already.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:29 AM 05-25-2017
Dude I don't think much of Siemian...at all...but to sit here and say "the Broncos have no QB" when ours just got done making Siemian look good is bullshit.

The Chiefs have a lot of work to do at the QB position. The Broncos started that process in 2015 and 2016 already.
Alex Smith was 4-0 vs. those two QB's last year.

Shut. The. Fuck. Up.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:30 AM 05-25-2017
Alex Smith was 4-0 vs. those two QB's last year.

Shut. The. Fuck. Up.
Doesn't mean much. Neither team is trading QBs with us.

Can you please be a little nicer, though? This is embarrassing. The angry homer look is juvenile, even for you.
[Reply]
notorious 11:36 AM 05-25-2017
You sound like Tiger.
This has to be the most hurtful insult I have ever seen on Chiefsplanet.
[Reply]
notorious 11:40 AM 05-25-2017
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
F THAT
You wouldn't take 4 Super Bowl appearances and 3 titles in the last 20 years over 1 (fuck!) playoff win?
[Reply]
Page 6 of 11
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up