Spoiler!

Los Angeles Chargers

Spoiler!

Oakland Raiders
Spoiler!

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/page...akland-raiders
[Reply]
Skyy God 10:15 AM 05-25-2017
I have a better chance of a 3-way with Anna Kendrick and Alison Brie than the Chiefs did staying put at 27 and getting 2PM.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:19 AM 05-25-2017
Clueless hack.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:20 AM 05-25-2017
Denver begged for Romo, were laughed at, and still don't have a QB...they failed
[Reply]
notorious 10:45 AM 05-25-2017
I have been respectful of Denvers success over the years. They are franchise that has done well, and as a Chiefs fan would love to have their past successes.

With that said, for the first time in years, I see Denver going downhill in a hurry. If they would have got Romo, they would have been good for a couple more years.

They now have a new coach, lost the best D Coordinator in the game, and their offense is BAD. It's doesn't look good, but I have been wrong before.
[Reply]
ptlyon 10:48 AM 05-25-2017
Originally Posted by notorious:
I have been respectful of Denvers success over the years. They are franchise that has done well, and as a Chiefs fan would love to have their past successes.
F THAT
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:51 AM 05-25-2017
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
F THAT
This. Oh and notorious....they are fucked
[Reply]
O.city 10:57 AM 05-25-2017
Originally Posted by notorious:

With that said, for the first time in years, I see Denver going downhill in a hurry. If they would have got Romo, they would have been good for a couple more years.

They now have a new coach, lost the best D Coordinator in the game, and their offense is BAD. It's doesn't look good, but I have been wrong before.
They'll atleast be decent because of the star power they have on d and the offense has some really good talent. But it's looking iffy.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:57 AM 05-25-2017
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Denver begged for Romo, were laughed at, and still don't have a QB...they failed
Trevor Siemian averaged more yards per game, more TDs per game and more yards per completion than Alex Smith, completed more passes over 10 yards and was better on third down, and did it behind one of the league's worst offensive lines and running attacks....yet Denver is the team that doesn't have a QB.

Denver is a year ahead of the Chiefs in their QB development process, and really two years since Mahomes won't see the field much if at all this season.

We better pray that the team "without a QB" doesn't continue to develop the two young QBs on their roster already, one of which was statistically superior to ours in almost every way, or we're going to be third best in the AFC West for awhile.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:04 AM 05-25-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Trevor Siemian averaged more yards per game, more TDs per game and more yards per completion than Alex Smith, completed more passes over 10 yards and was better on third down, and did it behind one of the league's worst offensive lines and running attacks....yet Denver is the team that doesn't have a QB.

Denver is a year ahead of the Chiefs in their QB development process, and really two years since Mahomes won't see the field much if at all this season.

We better pray that the team "without a QB" doesn't continue to develop the two young QBs on their roster already, one of which was statistically superior to ours in almost every way, or we're going to be third best in the AFC West for awhile.
Bullshit stats :-) Semens ceiling is a poor man's Smith propped by that cheap pile high air and Lynch is too dumb to be concerned about. I told you idiots this. Why do you think they begged for Romo?

You are concerned with Semen and Lynch :-)

We have the future and his name is Choco Penii

Frightened of those QBs when they would beg us for a taste of Alex :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:08 AM 05-25-2017
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Bullshit stats :-)
You sound like Tiger.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:09 AM 05-25-2017
They supposedly have better receiving threats and defense....even Alex swept their asses including blowout wins in two of the last three meetings. Pathetic.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 11:09 AM 05-25-2017
I have never put anyone on ignore, but I am seriously considering it for anyone who uses the words Choco Penii or remotely similar. Fucking stupidest shit I ever heard when people were using it a few years ago. Even more stupid now.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:10 AM 05-25-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
You sound like Tiger.
I'm a Mahomey brah. Their QBs are simply that bad. You ignore the pile high effect which gives a cheap advantage.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:11 AM 05-25-2017
Originally Posted by BigChiefTablet:
I have never put anyone on ignore, but I am seriously considering it

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:12 AM 05-25-2017
Originally Posted by BigChiefTablet:
I have never put anyone on ignore, but I am seriously considering it for anyone who uses the words Choco Penii or remotely similar. Fucking stupidest shit I ever heard when people were using it a few years ago. Even more stupid now.
Sorry...Milk Choco Penii
[Reply]
Page 5 of 11
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up