ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 226 of 2693
« First < 126176216222223224225226 2272282292302362763267261226 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:51 AM 06-17-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
But yes, you did imply Smith in your post. Absolutely you did. Every post you have made about the QB situation since we drafted Mahomes is laced or even dripping with pro-Alex bullshit.
Worthless lying fucking troll. Worthless waste of human skin.

I could tell you the temperature in Albuquerque and you'd turn it into an Alex Smith thread.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:52 AM 06-17-2017
Alex Smith Logic:

When the painful reality of truth repeatedly bites you in the ass, and your brains of monkey shit must respond with something, ANYTHING to assuage your troubled spirit.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:53 AM 06-17-2017
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Worthless lying fucking troll. Worthless waste of human skin.

I could tell you the temperature in Albuquerque and you'd turn it into an Alex Smith thread.

[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:57 AM 06-17-2017
I can tell you the temperature in ABQ. It's currently 78 degrees with a high possibility of Smith sucking more balls than usual.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:57 AM 06-17-2017
Lying is not employing facts. It's the opposite. And lying for your blatantly obvious trolling intentions makes you a lying fucking troll.

You are the one obsessed with Alex. You're the one who turns every single thread into an Alex thread. So you turn anything involving the Chiefs organization that isn't similarly obsessed with Alex into 'implied love for Alex.'
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 08:59 AM 06-17-2017
Your facts are not facts at all, though. It is only your latest spin on the situation... seen through your biased perception.

Smith IS retiring soon. Even if they only view Mahomes as a talented project, the Chiefs, had no real choice but to make sure they selected the QB they wanted in this draft. They will need him in 2018, as for WHATEVER the reasons you want to invent, there will be no worthy QB1 or QB2 on the roster had they not done so.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:03 AM 06-17-2017
This isn't a Geno Smith or Jimmy Clausen situation where the team reached too far for a middling prospect.
You literally said 2 months ago that this QB class was all middling QB losers :-)
[Reply]
SAUTO 09:09 AM 06-17-2017
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks:
Your facts are not facts at all, though. It is only your latest spin on the situation... seen through your biased perception.

Smith IS retiring soon. Even if they only view Mahomes as a talented project, the Chiefs, had no real choice but to make sure they selected the QB they wanted in this draft. They will need him in 2018, as for WHATEVER the reasons you want to invent, there will be no worthy QB1 or QB2 on the roster had they not done so.
:-)

You are delusional. Keep playing make believe
[Reply]
Coogs 09:31 AM 06-17-2017
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Great post, I couldn't agree more.

I am not sure why some were making such a big deal that he threw some picks in OTA's because that is exactly where you want 2PM to be making those kinds of mental errors. In practice, in front of his coaches so they will correct him on what went wrong that play. Comments have been made that he is not making those same mistakes repeatedly and has already spent months making his footwork NFL ready.

I think that is what I like about him most, he is humble, knows he has a lot of room to improve and is attacking it from every direction to get better. I love that fire in him that is pushing to be the best out there.

Really, what more can we ask of the kid? :-)
I was listening to Grunhard on 810... Wednesday I think... And he was talking about hearing changes are being made to the offense. (I know, we hear this every offseason).

Grunhard was just speculating, but he suggested he thinks we are going to see a lot more RPO plays, because it fits Mahomes. This is all pharaphrasing of course, but he sounded like they are really trying to put together a package on offense that Mahomes can run this year.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 09:41 AM 06-17-2017
Say Mahomes gets a bit of time this year and the starting role next year, Chiefs use the cap space to keep quality ball players around and sure up other positions with no big splashes.

What are your expectations for Mahomes statistics in his first year?
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 09:48 AM 06-17-2017
If you want to twist that into a 'crush on Smith' it's just further evidence of your obsession.
You are correct that there is an existence of an "Alex Smith Derangement Syndrome", however you are too trapped in your own psychosis to recognize that this syndrome exists in the inverse of how you have described it.

The "Alex Smith Derangement Syndrome" exists with the apologists such as yourself who have a fanatical obsession with defending Alex Smith in a way that is completely void of reality or facts... i.e. by describing him as a "franchise QB".

One can only speculate the reasons behind your obsession... maybe you have some sort of deviant sexual fetish for Alex Smith? But the irrational behavior that you and others of your ilk have displayed in defending Alex Smith is nothing short of a cult-like delusion.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:52 AM 06-17-2017
Smith is a game manager, plain and simple.... if he hadn't played for teams with great defenses and special teams the past 5-6 years (and often great run games), he would be a backup somewhere already.

Reality is reality. We've seen all we need to see to confirm this.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:53 AM 06-17-2017
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
Say Mahomes gets a bit of time this year and the starting role next year, Chiefs use the cap space to keep quality ball players around and sure up other positions with no big splashes.

What are your expectations for Mahomes statistics in his first year?
I think that is the logistical approach, starting him in '18 and using the cheap contract as a way to supplement the rest of the roster for playoff runs.
[Reply]
rico 09:56 AM 06-17-2017
Worthless lying ****ing troll. Worthless waste of human skin.

Right now in Albuquerque, the temperature is 28.889 degrees Celsius. Alex Smith throws roughly 28.889 TD's every 2 seasons. That is fucking pathetic.

I can't wait until Mahomes takes over and these "Alex only" fans like Baby Lee fade into Bolivian!!!!!

Right now, the temperature in Bolivia is 60 degrees Fahrenheit... Mahomes will likely average throwing 60 TD's per season!!! Can't wait (for multiple reasons)!!!!
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:00 AM 06-17-2017
...still the 2nd or 3rd best team in the conference even with Choado boy. When Mahomes is ready...Uh oh
[Reply]
Page 226 of 2693
« First < 126176216222223224225226 2272282292302362763267261226 > Last »
Up