ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 22
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Representatives from 24 teams expected to appear at Colin Kaepernick’s workout in Atl
Msmith 11:26 AM 11-16-2019
What will your reaction be if the Chiefs sign him?

Link:https://www.yahoo.com/gma/representa...111844990.html
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 04:26 PM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
OK, you're trolling. . . . bored now.
Look, Kap is Kap. Some folks love and admire him for standing up for justice, others resent that. Folks were the same about Ali not going to war back in the day...it is what it is. I like the guy and hope he gets a job...full stop.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 04:30 PM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
So.....do you enjoy having conversations with Ubeja Vontell?
LOL i'm just kidding around Bowser!!..folks get way too emotional over this issue :-) .
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:32 PM 11-16-2019
So apparently he is underthrowing and overthrowing everyone?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:32 PM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Look, Kap is Kap. Some folks love and admire him for standing up for justice, others resent that. Folks were the same about Ali not going to war back in the day...it is what it is. I like the guy and hope he gets a job...full stop.
I neither applaud him or resent him. He's boring, not that bright, and less effective and vindicated than Ali.

Ali actually put his positions into words and accepted the consequences. Kaep mumbles some generic hit and makes some provocative but ambiguous gestures, and people fill in the blanks with their own shit.

I said at the outset that, if he's gonna take a stand, he actually has to stand for something. He took his stand, but never put it in motion, except through the blank-filling of others through social media. As for his fortunes, I'm apathetic. I'm not gonna alter my entertainment consumption based on anything he does, and I'm not going to shed a tear if he does nothing.
[Reply]
-King- 04:36 PM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Yeah, only an NFL career. But, there are no shortage of SJW companies out there willing to throw money at him for endorsements. Better way to make a living than having 240 pound linebackers running 4.5's smash into him, obviously.
What part about John Lynch said he was going to be cut later in the off-season anyway didn't you understand?
[Reply]
-King- 04:39 PM 11-16-2019
This workout looks good so far
Mahomes-esque.
[Reply]
jdubya 04:39 PM 11-16-2019
I neither applaud him or resent him. He's boring, not that bright, and less effective and vindicated than Ali.

Ali actually put his positions into words and accepted the consequences. Kaep mumbles some generic hit and makes some provocative but ambiguous gestures, and people fill in the blanks with their own shit.

I said at the outset that, if he's gonna take a stand, he actually has to stand for something. He took his stand, but never put it in motion, except through the blank-filling of others through social media. As for his fortunes, I'm apathetic. I'm not gonna alter my entertainment consumption based on anything he does, and I'm not going to shed a tear if he does nothing.
[Reply]
-King- 04:43 PM 11-16-2019

Look at that All American spiral.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:43 PM 11-16-2019

Anyone whos gunna say "Kaepernick looked great" is simply pandering. Made some really nice throws, but alot of underthrows and misses.

Stream had about 10 we couldn't see so could help or hurt him. #Kaepernick

— Kyle Bagrie (@KBagrie) November 16, 2019

[Reply]
-King- 04:44 PM 11-16-2019

How didn't Kaepernick accept his consequences? And what consequences were those?
[Reply]
eDave 04:45 PM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:

Look at that All American spiral.
BFD. Backyard pitch and catch.
[Reply]
-King- 04:45 PM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
BFD. Backyard pitch and catch.
Yeah. That's what a QB workout looks like. Good job Einstein.
[Reply]
jdubya 04:48 PM 11-16-2019
Squidward made more underthrows than throws in stride. He is still underwhelming
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:49 PM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
:-) he doesn’t even belong in the same sentence as Ali
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 04:49 PM 11-16-2019
I would be pissed to bring a distraction into this organization when we need everone focused for the late season run.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 22
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up