ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 22
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Representatives from 24 teams expected to appear at Colin Kaepernick’s workout in Atl
Msmith 11:26 AM 11-16-2019
What will your reaction be if the Chiefs sign him?

Link:https://www.yahoo.com/gma/representa...111844990.html
[Reply]
Chief Northman 03:03 PM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Hue Jackson is not going to the new location. He is headed to the airport
I presume he was fired.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 03:05 PM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
I presume he was fired.
Nope he just didn’t want to deal with this circus
[Reply]
Skyy God 03:06 PM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Attention-whoring snowflake.
[Reply]
eDave 03:07 PM 11-16-2019
I don't understand any of this.
[Reply]
Skyy God 03:08 PM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
I don't understand any of this.
It’s an NFL PR stunt.

They sprang it on Kaep Tuesday and gave him 2 hours to respond.
[Reply]
eDave 03:10 PM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
It’s an NFL PR stunt.

No one was even talking about this crap anymore. Weird move by the NFL.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 03:16 PM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
Sounds like a logical thing for kaep to ask for. This way everyone can see if he had a good workout or if he sucked. It will stop false narratives from both sides.
Dude, CK's game never got beyond "the hot read". DC's figured him out pretty quickly that he could not read defenses and make adjustments accordingly let alone audible to the correct play. He never could throw a WR open. Guys like CK are numerous in the NFL that initially get all the hype because of their athletic play but once they have been seen then they must take their game to the next level and many of them have not. Vince Young, Jamarcus Russell, RGII, etc.....And Vick will tell you he didn't become a true NFL QB until he was under Reid. I will definitely say Cam Newton as well. Newton is using an injury to smokescreen the fact that he has lost his confidence and has lost his passion for the game because DCs have caught up to his athletic ability and the same will happen for L Jackson in due time because this is a passing game now. Hence, why we are soooooooooo fortunate that Mahomes craves being a student of the game and that Reid can show him how to stay ahead of the DCs figuring him out ("if there is such a thing":-))

CK chose not to be a student of the game and he paid the price in more ways than one in this situation.:-)
[Reply]
Miles 03:25 PM 11-16-2019
Sounds like they were trying to get him to sign a liability waiver to participate which included a waiver of any future employment claims.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 03:25 PM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
It’s an NFL PR stunt.

Wrong.:-)

Demaurice Smith and his SJW lawyers have been stirring the "bigotry pot" threatening the NFL for quite some time now about giving CK a tryout or else(a la NFL strike and no CBA contract) CK is in shape and can workout on a dime if need be.

Read my post #30.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 03:26 PM 11-16-2019
Gabbert was way worse and the team got worse.

In 11 starts Kaepernick had 2200 yards passing with 14 touchdowns and 6 picks on 59% completion. In his 5 starts Gabbert had 925 yards 5 touchdowns and 6 INTs on 56%. And that doesn't include kaepernicks 500 yards rushing and 2 touchdowns that season.

Whole Kaepernick wasn't that great by any stretch, the problem with the 49ers that year was that they allowed 30+ points in all but 3 of his starts.
Anyone suggesting Kaepernick isn't good enough to be a backup is delusional. Indy is an obvious example. And they may miss the playoffs for it. That being said, this all assumes he was actually blackballed vs having unreasonable contract or starting demands, which is entirely possible too.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 03:31 PM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Anyone suggesting Kaepernick isn't good enough to be a backup is delusional. Indy is an obvious example. And they may miss the playoffs for it. That being said, this all assumes he was actually blackballed vs having unreasonable contract or starting demands, which is entirely possible too.
Actions have consequences.
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 03:34 PM 11-16-2019
How many other former players who have been out of the NFL for 3+ years are getting private workouts organized by the league?

Is the NFL doing this for Vince Young, Matt Flynn, etc.?
[Reply]
Bowser 03:43 PM 11-16-2019
Gabbert was way worse and the team got worse.

In 11 starts Kaepernick had 2200 yards passing with 14 touchdowns and 6 picks on 59% completion. In his 5 starts Gabbert had 925 yards 5 touchdowns and 6 INTs on 56%. And that doesn't include kaepernicks 500 yards rushing and 2 touchdowns that season.

Whole Kaepernick wasn't that great by any stretch, the problem with the 49ers that year was that they allowed 30+ points in all but 3 of his starts.
Maybe he was benched for being an uber cunt and locker rom cancer? Would explain why he opted out of his contract at the end of the season.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 03:48 PM 11-16-2019
I've seen folks suggest that Zona may be the team most keen as Kap may be a good mentor for someone like Kylar Murray. Hope the guy throws that thing all over the facility and shows why it's been an absolute farce that he's not played for three years. I mean Nathan freaking Peterman is still in the league for feck sake. Also guys like Chase Daniels, who have done nothing in their career, are STILL making a living in this league too. The guy stood up for justice and I admire that about him. Time to get back in the game now.
[Reply]
-King- 03:48 PM 11-16-2019

Live stream in case any of Kaepernicks many fans here are interested in watching his workout
[Reply]
Page 3 of 22
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up