ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 22
« First < 289101112 13141516 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Representatives from 24 teams expected to appear at Colin Kaepernick’s workout in Atl
Msmith 11:26 AM 11-16-2019
What will your reaction be if the Chiefs sign him?

Link:https://www.yahoo.com/gma/representa...111844990.html
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:38 PM 11-16-2019
I supported his stance but everything since has seemed like promoting a brand. This "try out" was done by Jay-Z to bring in more money.

Him changing the location last minute and calling out the owners and commish seems like a guy who doesnt really want to come back.
[Reply]
Dartgod 10:08 PM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
He’s a POS just like his supporting liberal democratic friends.

**** that loser.
Apparently you missed the sticky thread last week telling people to keep politics out of the Lounge.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:21 PM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by BDj23:
I would totally swap UChieffybugger for Ubeja Vontell.

Hands down the worst poster on this site
MODS! RELEASE BARABBAS.... I MEAN UBEJA!!!!

RELEASE UBEJA!!! RELEASE UBEJA!!!
[Reply]
TwistedChief 10:24 PM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
He’s a POS just like his supporting liberal democratic friends.

Fuck that loser.
Yeah, I’d rather be that guy who gets drunk after a Chiefs loss and attacks mods on a message board. That guy is really what we should aspire to emulate.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 10:25 PM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by Coogs:
Kaepernick threw for 200 yards a game. Gabbert 185.
Kaepernick averaged 1.3 TD's a game. Gabbert 1.0.
Kaepernick 59%. Gabbert 56%.

Outside of the INT's, really doesn't look that much different. :-)
Yeah but Kaepernick is a distraction w all his political bs. Gabbert isnt.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 10:27 PM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Yeah, I’d rather be that guy who gets drunk after a Chiefs loss and attacks mods on a message board. That guy is really what we should aspire to emulate.
lol dang
[Reply]
-King- 12:32 AM 11-17-2019
Originally Posted by Coogs:
Kaepernick threw for 200 yards a game. Gabbert 185.
Kaepernick averaged 1.3 TD's a game. Gabbert 1.0.
Kaepernick 59%. Gabbert 56%.

Outside of the INT's, really doesn't look that much different. :-)
Yeah, outside of having the same amount of interceptions in 6 games that Kaepernick had in 11, and being better in every other stat, I guess they're not that different. Good point I guess.
[Reply]
FAX 12:34 AM 11-17-2019
Yep. Once again ChiefsPlanet has solved the vexing problem the sporting world has wrestled with for years ... Kapperdink is better than Gabbert.

FAX
[Reply]
bdj23 12:35 AM 11-17-2019
Who amongst us hasn't done that? :-)
[Reply]
-King- 12:50 AM 11-17-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I supported his stance but everything since has seemed like promoting a brand. This "try out" was done by Jay-Z to bring in more money.

Him changing the location last minute and calling out the owners and commish seems like a guy who doesnt really want to come back.
I don't blame him for the location change in order to have it filmed for transparency, but yeah that statement is a statement from someone who just wants to push his agenda.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:55 AM 11-17-2019
Shit man let's go out next time you're in town
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:58 AM 11-17-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
I don't blame him for the location change in order to have it filmed for transparency, but yeah that statement is a statement from someone who just wants to push his agenda.
It seems like the workout is split between ideological lines. I dont think it matters whether his crew could film or not I would imagine there would be interest in more progressive cities like NY, LA, or ATL to sign him for the last 5 games as a 3rd stringer and keep him inactive to sell some tickets.

His comments after make that much harder and I dont see this as flipping people against him to his side.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:05 AM 11-17-2019
Kap would be a good backup and Reid would work wonders for Kap. However I don’t think Clark would ever entertain that idea
[Reply]
Chief Northman 01:13 AM 11-17-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Kap would be a good backup and Reid would work wonders for Kap. However I don’t think Clark would ever entertain that idea
As if “Kap” would ever agree to a backup level contract....

He can make more money being woke in commercials.
[Reply]
philfree 01:24 AM 11-17-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
I bought a new pair of shoes...they weren't nikes… if the Chiefs sign Kap I'm going to have to turn it off.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 22
« First < 289101112 13141516 > Last »
Up