ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 29 of 39
« First < 192526272829 30313233 > Last »
Hall of Classics>What Does the "Buddy List" do?
listopencil 09:00 PM 05-05-2006
The threads on rep and Ignore reminded me about this. I added a few people just to see what it does a while ago and forgot about it. Does anyone know what happens when you put people on your "Buddy List"? Nothing happened that I noticed.
[Reply]
greg63 12:49 PM 05-06-2006
Originally Posted by listopencil:
What Does the "Buddy List" do?
It creates for a plethora of instant buddy's; you can put everyone who posts on the Planet in it and think to yourself: "Just look how popular I am". :-)
[Reply]
Simplex3 12:50 PM 05-06-2006
Originally Posted by greg63:
It creates for a plethora of instant buddy's; you can put everyone who posts on the Planet and think to yourself: "Just look how popular I am". :-)
It hasn't worked for you though, has it?
[Reply]
greg63 12:51 PM 05-06-2006
Originally Posted by Simplex3:
It hasn't worked for you though, has it?
Alas, I have no buddys. :-)
[Reply]
Calcountry 12:51 PM 05-06-2006
Originally Posted by badgirl:
yea online I am a virgin, online you could be big, but go look in the mirror and face reality
Online, I am a quiet church mouth with a pencil dick.
[Reply]
Calcountry 12:54 PM 05-06-2006
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
My wife is sleeping with a smile, and 1 mildly sprained uterus.

Your'e on the internet getting abused worse than you've been since the last time you worked the double at the State Fair Carnival bathroom glory hole.
:-):-)
[Reply]
Calcountry 12:58 PM 05-06-2006
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
So you're going to call my wife and mother names, Mer is a shemale, Simplex's wife is apparently mentally challenged......but YOUR crackhead is off limits?

pfffffffffffffft.
Not to mention, she was the first to bring meth into the thread by accusing Missourians of all being meth heads.
[Reply]
Halfcan 12:59 PM 05-06-2006
I just noticed something. About half the night crew is here and the sun is up. WTF?

[edit] We can safely assume, however, that Halfcan is still sleeping it off. I'm hoping he wakes up in a pool of his own fluids. From any hole is fine.
Yep slept in on a Sat. that is rare. I was supposed to go to the Kentucky Derby, but everyone backed out. But this thread is more exciting.
[Reply]
Simplex3 01:01 PM 05-06-2006
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Yep slept in on a Sat. that is rare. I was supposed to go to the Kentucky Derby, but everyone backed out. But this thread is more exciting.
I was hoping you'd see that. :-)

How do you like the thread so far?
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:01 PM 05-06-2006
Originally Posted by ChiefsFire:
well...since you asked..

i dealt with a difficult time in my life when that all took place and have since handled it and feel now that i am a better person

i deserve to be put down for what happened on those days and i am more than ready to face the fire..

open up on me..put me down
What did you do?
[Reply]
Calcountry 01:01 PM 05-06-2006
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Ah ok. So then you really should stop talking about how other women look. It really just makes you look like a retard.
Is it just me, or is Katipan starting to sound like Delt?
[Reply]
alanm 01:01 PM 05-06-2006
It's hard work avoiding you. We even had to install cameras in your house.
You forget, I know where all the cameras are. It was my job. Ganging up on that poor girl. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves. :-)
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 01:03 PM 05-06-2006
I was hoping you'd see that. :-)

How do you like the thread so far?

My wife has tried watching me post on this board for the last couple of days because she says I don't spend enough time with her. Now she says that you don't spend enough time with your wife either. Good job on being named co asshole of the year with me.
[Reply]
Calcountry 01:03 PM 05-06-2006
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Oh...uh...by the way, thanks for letting me know what the "Buddy List" does guys.
:-) I almost forgot, that is why I came to this thread.
[Reply]
alanm 01:04 PM 05-06-2006
Originally Posted by bunnytrdr:
Is it just me, or is Katipan starting to sound like Delt?
We hardly ever hear from Delt anymore. I think she keeps him locked in a box in the basement. Hopefully Zed will be over soon to let him out. :-)
[Reply]
ChiefsFire 01:06 PM 05-06-2006
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
What did you do?
meth

kidding
[Reply]
Page 29 of 39
« First < 192526272829 30313233 > Last »
Up