« First < 71314151617 181920212767 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** Official NEW Dating Mega Thread, Part 2 *****
TLO 11:59 AM 08-21-2014
Let's do this.
[Reply]
Skyy God 09:51 AM 08-17-2015
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Hah.

Alright, guys. It's bad enough he got dumped by a hog. No need to rub it in his face.
Which is why you should never date fat chicks. They're just as likely to break off a relationship as skinny and/or hot ones, and it's extra humiliating when they do so.
[Reply]
KC native 09:56 AM 08-17-2015
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Which is why you should never date fat chicks. They're just as likely to break off a relationship as skinny and/or hot ones, and it's extra humiliating when they do so.
:-)
[Reply]
Al Bundy 10:02 AM 08-17-2015
Originally Posted by DiaperBoy27:
I know this thread is typically for "did you get your dick wet" comments, but my ex is driving me nuts. She ended it a few weeks ago but it was kind of mutual - we had been fighting constantly.

Now she won't leave me the hell alone. I blocked her from my phone, facebook, and ipad. This angered her. Now she is sending emails to all my accounts saying I was the best, she can't believe its over, she will never love anyone like she did me, she wants to run to me but can't. All ending with "sigh, goodbye". This is utter insanity, but always gives me the impression she wants to work things out, and then suddenly reinforces the breakup.

Its almost like she can sense I have a date tonight and wants to screw with my head.
My ex-wife did that after I left her. After a while all that turned to hatred, even to the point when I signed up for Facebook in 2008 she was the first or second person to try and add me and when I refused, she sent me a message telling me how much she hated me and how happy she was with her current whatever the fuck he was. I really have only heard from her a couple of times since then.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 10:04 AM 08-17-2015
I recently saw a girl I used to have a thing for when we were teenagers. It was from way back when I lived in another state so we've barely talked and haven't seen each other in about 5 years or so. She's got a boyfriend who she has a child with and they live together.

I had been up there for a few days and we saw each other a couple times. Nothing happened.

About a month after I came back home she called me randomly one day and told me she had just found out that her boyfriend had been cheating for months, at least. She went on to basically say that it was really hard for her not to "do anything" with me while I was up there and that she wouldn't have stopped herself had she known prior to me leaving.

It's important to note that this conversation took place about a month ago.

................... She's now engaged to be married to the guy.
Recipe for wonderful long engagement.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:13 AM 08-17-2015
I forgot this is CP where everyone bangs 9s and 10s
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:14 AM 08-17-2015

We're just fucking with you, Billay. Take the stick out of your ass.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:17 AM 08-17-2015

We're just ****ing with you, Billay. Take the stick out of your ass.
Lol I'm at work dealing with angry people today isn't a good day. I do appreciate your comments though makes me feel like I settled and can do better.
[Reply]
Skyy God 10:26 AM 08-17-2015
Originally Posted by Billay:
I forgot this is CP where everyone bangs 9s and 10s
Not a knock on you, brah, I just hate fat chicks.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:27 AM 08-17-2015
Originally Posted by Billay:
Lol I'm at work dealing with angry people today isn't a good day. I do appreciate your comments though makes me feel like I settled and can do better.

[Reply]
KC native 10:29 AM 08-17-2015
Not a knock on you, brah, I just hate fat chicks.
Why? did you get Billay'ed by one?
[Reply]
Skyy God 10:39 AM 08-17-2015
Originally Posted by KC native:
Why? did you get Billay'ed by one?
Nope, just sizeist.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 04:14 PM 08-17-2015
Bet ya billay either didn't tell his buds about her or never let them meet her.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 04:28 PM 08-17-2015
Dating a fat chick is like riding a moped, it's all fun until your buddies see you on one.
[Reply]
RobBlake 05:02 PM 08-17-2015
Originally Posted by Al Bundy:
Dating a fat chick is like riding a moped, it's all fun until your buddies see you on one.
but they give the best blowjobs. Science.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 05:05 PM 08-17-2015
I've never received a mind-blowing blowjob, even from a fatty. The blowies I've received have done the job in getting me hard and generally feel good (obvi, my dick is in a chick's mouth), but I can't even come from them unless I make an effort.

What am I missing out on?
[Reply]
Page 17 of 117
« First < 71314151617 181920212767 > Last »
Up