ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Jets had 4 yards of total offense in the 2nd half...
Deberg_1990 05:33 AM 10-27-2020
Should we just start Henne? He needs to get some
Reps in.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:20 AM 10-27-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Should we just start Henne? He needs to get some
Reps in.
No.
[Reply]
loochy 05:48 AM 10-27-2020
I'm most concerned about Mahomes being the first QB to 102 touchdowns while being named Patrick and having a hot fiance that sometimes is a two-facer while playing for an owner named Clark and also having a starting defensive end named Clark.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 11:47 AM 10-27-2020
We're the SB Champs. The Jets have had this game circled all year and will put an all out effort up against us. They've been playing vanilla all year so that Reid and Spags can't get a solid game plan.

It's a fucking trap guys!
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:15 PM 10-27-2020
I wonder if the offensive players all ran to the end zone and did a group pose when they gained the four yards.
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:16 PM 10-27-2020
Maybe the refs will keep this game close with rigged officiating like they did last Sunday...
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:26 PM 10-27-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Maybe the refs will keep this game close with rigged officiating like they did last Sunday...
We'll get called for excessive celebrating after every touchdown, I bet.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 01:32 PM 10-27-2020
Yeah, you believe a pro team is so inept that they couldn't move the ball at all. They only hire the best of the best, basically only 32 openings for each top position in nfl. But they played like you would if they grabbed you out of the stands? While getting paid millions? They laid down as instructed. And went home to their beds of money. While you try to garner some satisfaction watching a favorite team win a game on tv. I'd rather be a Jets player, making 7 digits whether I lose or not.
[Reply]
Spott 02:09 PM 10-27-2020
Was the officiating that bad last week? I really didn’t notice the refs much on Sunday. It seemed like Keizer was the only reason the game was ever in doubt.
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:11 PM 10-27-2020
Originally Posted by Spott:
Was the officiating that bad last week? I really didn’t notice the refs much last week. It seemed like Keizer was the only reason the game was ever in doubt.
No, they were barely noticeable.

My post was mocking last week's argument that the refs rig the games to avoid blow outs and to keep ratings interesting.

Apparently they missed the memo in the Chiefs/Broncos game, Bucs/Raiders, 49ers/Patriots....Packers/Texans....all blowouts.

Will they get the memo in the Jets game?

Cuz you know....refs rig the games to keep it close and all.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 02:26 PM 10-27-2020
No, they were barely noticeable.

My post was mocking last week's argument that the refs rig the games to avoid blow outs and to keep ratings interesting.

Apparently they missed the memo in the Chiefs/Broncos game, Bucs/Raiders, 49ers/Patriots....Packers/Texans....all blowouts.

Will they get the memo in the Jets game?

Cuz you know....refs rig the games to keep it close and all.
Such lazy thinking. The fact is ,week to week, there's more close games than are actually possible in real life.
Cherry picking blowouts doesn't prove anything.
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:34 PM 10-27-2020
Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88:
Such lazy thinking. The fact is ,week to week, there's more close games than are actually possible in real life.
Cherry picking blowouts doesn't prove anything.
5 games isn't cherry picking.

It's listing the 5 games that were blowouts, lol.

14 games played....8 games were decided by 8pts or MORE.

Close games are actually more rare than not. Those are the real special rigged games though of course.

**EDIT**

Correction, 6 blow outs. I counted wrong. My bad.
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 01:36 PM 10-27-2020
I am still confused why Gase even has a job
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 02:00 PM 10-27-2020
Originally Posted by ChiefBlueCFC:
I am still confused why Gase even has a job
Because that's the storyline. The role he plays.
Kc is the hero
Jets are the comic relief
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:07 PM 10-27-2020
Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88:
Because that's the storyline. The role he plays.
Kc is the hero
Jets are the comic relief
Who's your favorite actor in the NFL right now?
[Reply]
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Up